Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Dr k k Lim

Post by yen2006 » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 4:49 pm

[quote="ecoli"]i will be doing medium coz i have double eyelid already but not obvious.. do you take a week to recover? what can or cannot eat during this period?

I will ask for stitching then... thanks... i am very scare now...And your scar, is it a very deep scar that once you close your eyes, is very obvious huh?

Ladies and gentleman, i will update you guys once i have done the surgery and also how long it recover...

[quote="yen2006"][quote="ecoli"]Hi yen 2006, i am going to book it tomorrow.. once again can i check you did a stitching 2x eyelid from dr Lim and did it recover very well and how is the scar?

Yes, mine is very natural that no one seems to notice my PS. :???:

I should have ask for a medium crease if I knew it's going to be so natural.. :wink:

I'm going for a consultation after cny for nose & maybe redo my double eyelids to a medium crease.

yen
:o

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 4:56 pm

yen2006 wrote:
ecoli wrote:Hi yen 2006, i am going to book it tomorrow.. once again can i check you did a stitching 2x eyelid from dr Lim and did it recover very well and how is the scar?

I should have ask for a medium crease if I knew it's going to be so natural.. :wink:

I'm going for a consultation after cny for nose & maybe redo my double eyelids to a medium crease.

yen
The desire for beauty knows no boundary.. Lolz :lol:

Yen, i also agree u need a nose job, however do ur nosey 1st if budget is constraint as the nose job will change ur eye shape slightly (dun mind hor :oops: ) As ur face is quite wide and and eyes is quite small and quite far apart u may like to consider adding Kai Yan Toh if u are not going for a high bridge.. Cheers

be a happy beauitiful woman.

as for Kalo, i will check them out after exam. when are u going for u PS?
Last edited by tanjhj on Tue, 05 Dec 2006 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

ecoli

Re: who are you?!

Post by ecoli » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 5:01 pm

babyevil86 wrote:
babyevil85 wrote:
ecoli wrote: ? you said that you did 2x eyelid sugery and nose from dr lim and now you ask anyone to join you to do eye and nose?

i'm going to revison again .. My eye can look better if it is done again by Dr Su :D

i am going for revision again my eye can look better if it is done again by dr hsu :D
Failure? what do you mean by that? deep scar or do not look good... but did Dr KK Lim did a good job anyway? Pls advise me to go or not?
jess

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 5:08 pm

ecoli wrote:
babyevil86 wrote:
babyevil85 wrote:
i'm going to revison again .. My eye can look better if it is done again by Dr Su :D

i am going for revision again my eye can look better if it is done again by dr hsu :D
Failure? what do you mean by that? deep scar or do not look good... but did Dr KK Lim did a good job anyway? Pls advise me to go or not?
i dun really trust this guy with such low postings.. i suggest u get to Yen as she is a proven a Live patient of the successful eyelid done by Dr Lim.
Also, u are not doing the cutting eyelid so u dun need to worry too much coz it is reversible and scaring is min. usually, for stiching, the doc will make only 1-2mm cut at the centre of the eyelid and no removal of fats. thus Deep cut looks and scaring are mainly from those that do cutting, stiching are very natural one. dun be afraid and waver.. YEn and esticia and frens has gone thru dr lim areadi b4 you with no prob or watever...

Furthermore if u realise, none whu has gave him bad feedback are his clients...

Furthermore, for guys (as in babyevil86), eyelids are more complex and different as the tissue structure are diff from ladies. Guys tends to have more complication and slower healing than gal when going for cutting techniques. thus for guys,i would recommend Stiching or korean mini incision unless he got fatty and droppy eyelids than bobian.
Last edited by tanjhj on Tue, 05 Dec 2006 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Golden Rules of PS:

devilsmaycry
Regular
Regular

Post by devilsmaycry » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 5:15 pm

tanjhj wrote:
ocean11 wrote:see everybody going to do eyes.. i guess i oso wan to go liao.. else the older i am, the longer it heal..
Taiwan.. here i go again.. kaoz!! :?
when u going? why not join our devilmaycry.. since u so lao jiao liao.. can take care of each other.. i remember i went there got those budget hotel like hotel 81, very cheap.. Or can book at the agency when at taiwan, cheaper.. :D
i booked air ticket already.. somehow i didnt manage to get SQ. i got china airlines.. hope it's alright.
After i paid, my mother found a travel agent that has SQ tickets for GV2. so angry but i cant cancel my tickets cos i already got them in my hands, if cancel have to refund 75 bucks each !

lesson learnt #1: never buy the tickets first, ask the agent to reserve ! even if u are down at the travel agency !

devilsmaycry
Regular
Regular

Re: hihi

Post by devilsmaycry » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 5:18 pm

gartheven2000 wrote:hi devilmaycry:

My fren got sweaty palms and he went for surgery to cut the sweat duct s or something i believe in one of the hospitals. Told me it works like a charm. So dun bother going for botox.

is there such a surgery, why did dr. martin huang suggest to my fren botox his hands.. think want to earn his money...

anyway i will tell him.. hopefully not expensive.. or painful..
but crap la.. sure pain one cos hands, how to unzip pants and pee or poo?

but i am sure it's better than circumcision.. heard thats painful but i think all the guys should go for it..
so much cleaner and better looking.
Anywayz its just a thought, everyone has their choice, i wont force my guy to cut his foreskin.. just like i hope my guy doesnt make me go for a boob job as well ..

devilsmaycry
Regular
Regular

Post by devilsmaycry » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 5:27 pm

tanjhj wrote:
ecoli wrote:
babyevil86 wrote:
i dun really trust this guy with such low postings.. i suggest u get to Yen as she is a proven a Live patient of the successful eyelid done by Dr Lim.
Also, u are not doing the cutting eyelid so u dun need to worry too much coz it is reversible and scaring is min. usually, for stiching, the doc will make only 1-2mm cut at the centre of the eyelid and no removal of fats. thus Deep cut looks and scaring are mainly from those that do cutting, stiching are very natural one. dun be afraid and waver.. YEn and esticia and frens has gone thru dr lim areadi b4 you with no prob or watever...

Furthermore if u realise, none whu has gave him bad feedback are his clients...

Furthermore, for guys (as in babyevil86), eyelids are more complex and different as the tissue structure are diff from ladies. Guys tends to have more complication and slower healing than gal when going for cutting techniques. thus for guys,i would recommend Stiching or korean mini incision unless he got fatty and droppy eyelids than bobian.
i agree with you that we shouldnt trust him/her because at least we have real life successful proof..
and everyone has different healing and suit different needs..
guys should really get a nose job first
then do mini incision, they tend to have fatty eyelids also so must remove the fats, stitching cannot remove fats, stitch liao still puffy, i'm sure the stitch will come off quickly; --> waste money and pain and time of healing even tho it is only few days.

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 6:35 pm

agree that guys should get nose job 1st. did u know that Rain, the korean actor, refuse to do his eyes? he just did his nose and omg, it is nice and well good job. Yupz he admitted he did his nose.. it is common there at korea..

Last edited by tanjhj on Wed, 06 Dec 2006 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Golden Rules of PS:

Bunnie

Post by Bunnie » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 8:41 pm

tanjhj wrote:agree that guys should get nose job 1st. did u know that Rain, the korean actor, refuse to do his eyes? he just did his nose and omg, it is nice and well good job. Yupz he admitted he did his nose.. it is common there at korea..

U sure he did his nose ?? It looks so crooked ?!!

Agree his eyes are nice. Hope he dont do it :o

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

nuyou magazine

Post by yen2006 » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 10:12 pm

Hi,

anyone seen Covergirl Yvonne Lim featured on dec06 NUYOU magazine?

Wonder she had a I or L implant?

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 10:25 pm

tanjhj wrote:
yen2006 wrote:
ecoli wrote:Hi yen 2006, i am going to book it tomorrow.. once again can i check you did a stitching 2x eyelid from dr Lim and did it recover very well and how is the scar?

yen
The desire for beauty knows no boundary.. Lolz :lol:

Yen, i also agree u need a nose job, however do ur nosey 1st if budget is constraint as the nose job will change ur eye shape slightly (dun mind hor :oops: ) As ur face is quite wide and and eyes is quite small and quite far apart u may like to consider adding Kai Yan Toh if u are not going for a high bridge.. Cheers

Going after cny coz very busy with work now, u still schooling?

U mean nose implant will make my eyes bigger or make my double eyelid crease higher as well?

rgds

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 10:57 pm

yen2006 wrote:
tanjhj wrote:
yen2006 wrote: The desire for beauty knows no boundary.. Lolz :lol:

Going after cny coz very busy with work now, u still schooling?

U mean nose implant will make my eyes bigger or make my double eyelid crease higher as well?

rgds
pinch the bridge of ur nose slightly to simulate a nose job..open ur eyes and close it. see how ur eyes become.
Golden Rules of PS:

katy

Re: nuyou magazine

Post by katy » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 11:14 pm

[quote="yen2006"]Hi,

anyone seen Covergirl Yvonne Lim featured on dec06 NUYOU magazine?

Wonder she had a I or L implant?[/quote]

Oh !!

I also thought she did her nose !!
Its either L or I lah.
Its so straight now :D

ecoli

Re: A word of thanks

Post by ecoli » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 11:30 pm

To Tanjhj, yen2006.
Thanks for your support and also your information. I think i have more confidence to go ahead of the surgery...
Will update the rest of the people here about my surgery.. I will do it next thurs...
Thanks once again
tanjhj wrote:
yen2006 wrote:
tanjhj wrote: Going after cny coz very busy with work now, u still schooling?

rgds
pinch the bridge of ur nose slightly to simulate a nose job..open ur eyes and close it. see how ur eyes become.
jess

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Re: A word of thanks

Post by tanjhj » Wed, 06 Dec 2006 12:18 am

Ecoli,

nowadays PS is very safe as long doc is certified. furthermore ur op is one of the easiest n minor op. as long not cutting, spore not tat bad one, if u wanna cut, i will surely reccomend u go to oversea one...
:wink:
as an advice for pyschological preparation before ur PS on thurs. I suggest u stop coming to this forums or greatly reduce the time u visit this forum. else the more u come, the more u kana pyscho urself not to go.. or u will convince urself not to go..

finished ur ps liao than come back bah..

cheers
Last edited by tanjhj on Wed, 06 Dec 2006 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Golden Rules of PS: