Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Bunnie

Post by Bunnie » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 2:00 pm

flymetothemoon wrote:she doesn't look particularly appealling to me. i prefer those elegant and timeless kinda beauty... like rosemund kwan , tt kinda look :lol:

OMG, C&C is still rather expensive even done in thailand...considering China... any1 knows the price for C&C shaving in China??

come on boys, have more CLASS..stop being so absorbed by gals' boobs...urrggg... :P looks ugly when guys get all knee-weak and defenceless in the command of ..breasts??!! doesnt make sense..HAAHAHA!

i prefer dawn to her...cos dawn has brains!! babyevil, u must be firm with ur stand...u said dawn is chio, now u want tt kanny's pics...how can?? be more on..! :o

Rosamund Kwan also had PS.

I guess its what look you go for thats all :shock:

Dawn looks fake. Kanny looks more real :lol:

lilene

DR SU - TAIWAN

Post by lilene » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 2:03 pm

Last edited by lilene on Fri, 30 Jan 2009 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

esthersoo

Interested in fitness&yoga

Post by esthersoo » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 2:03 pm

:wink: Hi!!!Is there anyone out there is interested in fitness&yoga?I have the vouncher to discount now.I'm one of the member of true yoga/gym.Its really great though the price is higher than california.But it worth the price.Wait are you waiting for?!!!Give yourself a chance.
Is there anyone is interested in fitness and yoga?I'm the member of true fitness and yoga.Its really good.Though the prices is higher than california but its worth the money.If interested please sms your name,contact no and I will get back to you asap.:)

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 2:23 pm

Bunnie wrote:
flymetothemoon wrote:she doesn't look particularly appealling to me. i prefer those elegant and timeless kinda beauty... like rosemund kwan , tt kinda look :lol:

OMG, C&C is still rather expensive even done in thailand...considering China... any1 knows the price for C&C shaving in China??

come on boys, have more CLASS..stop being so absorbed by gals' boobs...urrggg... :P looks ugly when guys get all knee-weak and defenceless in the command of ..breasts??!! doesnt make sense..HAAHAHA!

i prefer dawn to her...cos dawn has brains!! babyevil, u must be firm with ur stand...u said dawn is chio, now u want tt kanny's pics...how can?? be more on..! :o

Rosamund Kwan also had PS.

I guess its what look you go for thats all :shock:

Dawn looks fake. Kanny looks more real :lol:
Lots of HK actress did PS before. Michelle Reis is another one. Heard that Rosamund Kwan eyes can be done by Beijing ANgels Clinic

heard that actress phyllis quek admit she did he eyelid at china before becoming famous. However, i cant really find deatils abt china surgeon. also they lack the reviews... however i does know there is a famous one call Beijing Angels.

Those that want to have teh real korean PS can wait till next yr where BKClinic of Dr Kim is opening 1 Branch in Spore.
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Re: DR SU - TAIWAN

Post by tanjhj » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 2:26 pm

lilene wrote:hi, can anyone be so kind as to give me Dr Su's website or contact number cause i've intention to go there to do my nose as i have a huge n fat nose tip

I really need to improve my image to gain back my confidence, please some kind soul gimme some help here...

thanks...

Best Regards
Jolene
Email : [email protected]
Hp : 90772800
she only do eyes. for ur case. u may need to pay min TWD100000 for ur nose job since it is complicated surgery. else u may like to go Korea @ usd5500. Babyevil and another forumer will be going oversea for their operation july/aug '07. u may like to join them..
Golden Rules of PS:

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 2:52 pm

Mal, this is the China PS Clinic at beijing, currently the better known one..

http://www.evercare.com.cn/
<Evercare clinic is the most famous liao, but skill dunnoe. pretty expensive compared to other clinic. cost sgd9k + for c&C

http://www.gz-cosmetic.com/
<eyelid ard rmb1500, rhino rmb1500-10000 but 2nd rated clinic and using old techniques..

http://www.miyangzx.com/lianxi.htm
< lady doctor, looks good with korean influence technique
Last edited by tanjhj on Mon, 04 Dec 2006 4:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
Golden Rules of PS:

flymetothemoon
Regular
Regular

Post by flymetothemoon » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 3:16 pm

i intend to go china for laser teeth whitening and my C&C next dec'07...anyone interested???? cheap cheap cheap~~~

rosemund doesnt have PS b4..her eyes are big since she's young..

tanjhj :cry: ...my chinese aint very good,..trying to figure out which is the C&C shaving...arrggg..

ecoli

Re: Dr K K Lim

Post by ecoli » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 3:21 pm

So you have done nose and eyes from Dr Lim! Is it very natural? same as that girl on Maxium cover?
babyevil86 wrote:
tanjhj wrote:
candiesboy wrote: huh wh yhe decline showing his works? i went to alot doc previously they DID show me their work when i requested? so .... why he decline since ppl saying HOW GOOD he was? something not right? well if u dun feel safe about him maybe u shld go around first? nothing in this world good come FREE u know ?
well it is not free consultation means no good skill. his rates may be cheaper but cant judge him based on that.

maybe she got him in the wrong day or maybe he has changed after he up his $. he was nicer to me when i am there. yup i did see the pic of his works and have no problem with him on questions.. maybe it is the way i ask him questions bah.. :D
his skills is not a problem as there is many ppl we noe here whu can pledge on that. at least we can guage his standard.

however he should listen to what ecoli wants 1st.. and he may have been more hasty in his decision.. that i agree it can be offensive to the patient.. but i have seen doctors worst than that and still charge!

yea dr kk is good i have let him do my nose and eyes :D
jess

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 3:29 pm

flymetothemoon wrote:i intend to go china for laser teeth whitening and my C&C next dec'07...anyone interested???? cheap cheap cheap~~~

rosemund doesnt have PS b4..her eyes are big since she's young..

tanjhj :cry: ...my chinese aint very good,..trying to figure out which is the C&C shaving...arrggg..
u dun make ur conclusion so fast leh, later keep changing again.. till i also dunnoe what to help u.. :???: :???: :???:

i am helping u on that abt the chinese. it seem they dun do c&c shaving.. too dangerous to them.. they got do facial lipo thou.

Cheap is 1 thing.. but i have no confident as there is no authority to censor them..

furthermore there is no budget airtix to beijing... calculate liao may also ard the same price as thailand or more..

air tix alone is 1k plus...and hotel is not cheap like thailand
Golden Rules of PS:

ecoli

Dr k k lim

Post by ecoli » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 3:51 pm

Hi Tanjhj, i have a pic of myself. As you, an expert, can you suggest what type of crease for my eye is better for me?
My msn is [email protected]
thanks
tanjhj wrote:http://www.cityweekend.com.cn/beijing/l ... t_viewed=1

u may have to call the clinic as their website dun work..
Next is this one

http://www.cityweekend.com.cn/beijing/l ... t_viewed=1

http://www.gz-cosmetic.com/ <eyelid ard rmb1500, rhino rmb1500-10000

jess

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

Re: hi

Post by babyevil85 » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 4:00 pm

babyevil86 wrote:
babyevil85 wrote:anybody wan her before after pic i have i can send it to u LOL

i wan her pic can? haha

Who the hell is babyevil86 ?? Try to fame me ar ????

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Dr k k lim

Post by tanjhj » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 6:15 pm

ecoli wrote:Hi Tanjhj, i have a pic of myself. As you, an expert, can you suggest what type of crease for my eye is better for me?
My msn is [email protected]
thanks
tanjhj wrote:http://www.cityweekend.com.cn/beijing/l ... t_viewed=1

u may have to call the clinic as their website dun work..
Next is this one

http://www.cityweekend.com.cn/beijing/l ... t_viewed=1

http://www.gz-cosmetic.com/ <eyelid ard rmb1500, rhino rmb1500-10000

i have added u to my msn.. u just accept my invitation and send to me..
thks

btw dr lim got show u the crease he think is good for u rite?
how is it? u like what he recommend. next, u get a pic of ur fav actress eyelid which u want.. i see if ir suit u.

usually. tapered or parallel but lower crease is better and more natural.
Kanny's is lower parallel crease. look natural..
Golden Rules of PS:

rainbow5
Regular
Regular

Post by rainbow5 » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 9:24 pm

How come the double eyelid pics from those Taiwan websites as look so natural just after 1-2 weeks? even for those by cutting mtd? Some just after 5 days also dun look as scary as those found in other traditional website?

In Spore, even for suture mtd also need at least 1-2 weeks to look natural. did they lie abt the recovery time?

ecoli

dr k k lim

Post by ecoli » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 11:27 pm

hi yen 2006, after the 2x eyelid surgery, how long you recover and is the scar very deep and obvious when closing the eyes?
i am going for it probably in 13th oct..
yen2006 wrote:
tanjhj wrote:
yen2006 wrote:
Kola charges rm4800 for korean style Gortex implant abt sin$2300

KK L im charges $1500 for Silicone implant.

:girl:
actually i believe the cost can be lower since most dun actually realise that u can ask for discount from Doctor.
However i believe it will be easier to ask from KK lim as he is the owner while Kola's China surgeon is just an employee.

Hi Tanjhj,

KOLa Clinic has many PS Surgeons.

The one tat did nose job for my friend is a malaysian doctor with 20++
years of experience, was told by his consultant that he also went KOREA
to upgrade his skills.

Have not went to consult yet, maybe Feb .

rgds :wink:
jess

gartheven2000

just to clarify

Post by gartheven2000 » Mon, 04 Dec 2006 12:43 am

I actually dunwan to comment much but since someone mention about Dr KK Lim i guess i'l just reiterate what i noe(or dun noe).

I do not know for sure whether this KK Lim is some PS i been to vist last time but once i went to a PS doctor at one of the older shopping malls which i couldn't remember. This PS had a good reputation in the past (60s, 70s?) and is a Christian now, his clinic is chinese decor and there're many certs on the courses and conferences he went to on the wall.

Well, i actually saw 2 of his patients are the eyelid surgery done is extremely fake!!! Serious...i'm very objective in this...probably is stitching method. All i can say is that is Dr KK Lim reminds me of that PS. So visit him if u wan, however if Dr Lim matches perfectly my above description, then exercise extreme caution.