Singapore Expats

dark spots on chest

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
sand

dark spots on chest

Post by sand » Sat, 12 Aug 2006 2:06 am

i need some help here
i have acne on my chest and when it heal it became
dark brown spot and it stays for nine months and not healing
how do i cure it and i had been using whitening products like follow me/skin success/j&j/fadeout/loreal/roskin/nivea etc...
i know they are cheap stuff but i had budget
went national skin centre but no used at all and been taking antibiotic for half a year and doc had no recomend for the cure
any advise will be appreciate
does sea water helps?or suntanning?
any good advises thanks

ngkypcs

DARK SPOTS ON CHEST

Post by ngkypcs » Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:26 am

Hi Sand

You could try a product called Clear Action Treatment of 30 ml which cost $70.00/tube. It is good for pimple scar.

Rgds
Angie

sand

Post by sand » Mon, 06 Nov 2006 10:51 am

May i know where to get this clear action treatment?
What is the brand name ?
thank you for your help
cheers

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 07 Nov 2006 12:41 pm

sand wrote:May i know where to get this clear action treatment?
What is the brand name ?
thank you for your help
cheers
As ngkypcs is an MLM'er, they will not be able to post that info on the threads as advertising is not allowed. they are able to respond via PM however. The company that produces Clear Action is a pure MLM network product. Are you prepared to subject yourself to a barrage of sales crap trying to not only to get you to buy the product but to also become an MLM'er so you can dun the devil out of you family & friends (they won't be friends for long)?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

kokosharyln

Re: dark spots on chest

Post by kokosharyln » Wed, 08 Nov 2006 3:45 pm

sand wrote:i need some help here
how do i cure it and i had been using whitening products like follow me/skin success/j&j/fadeout/loreal/roskin/nivea etc...
went national skin centre but no used at all and been taking antibiotic for half a year and doc had no recomend for the cure
any good advises thanks
how u treat the acne? usual if treat w care shld not have brown spot or scar.. after shower, if u r squeezing them [better not if u r not expert], apply oil-control toner follow by blemish/pimples/acne gel. u can also apply pure aloe vera gel when the blemish gel dry on the spot.. aloe vera is good for treating blemishes and not oily but please don buy those after-sun aloe vera gel.. Get those good pure ones.. there are few in the market. .if not buy the actual plant from market..
sometime after healed, it become dark spot is also due to our health.. sleep well, drink more water, take some Vit A, C n E which are anti-oxidants. it will help to improve skin..
If possible, try to use wet towel to wipe off your perspiration whenever u can. Clean skin will reduce skin problem.

cheers

verityy

Post by verityy » Thu, 09 Nov 2006 2:50 pm

sand wrote:i need some help here
any good advises thanks
Well, my friend used this bathing gel called Petalsence and used this cream called EGA and his black spot/scar lightened... you might want to try..

sand

Post by sand » Sat, 11 Nov 2006 2:43 am

Well, my friend used this bathing gel called Petalsence and used this cream called EGA and his black spot/scar lightened... you might want to try..
care to share where can i get this petalsence gel / ega cream?and how much does it cost ?
thank you very much

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 11 Nov 2006 1:09 pm

sand,

have you tried to type something simple like "petalsence" into google and see what come up?

#-o
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers