Singapore Expats

Try this, the computer can read your mind?

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
eeeee

Try this, the computer can read your mind?

Post by eeeee » Sun, 01 Oct 2006 12:30 am

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: Try this, the computer can read your mind?

Post by ksl » Fri, 03 Nov 2006 6:09 am

Cool now how about the explanation Guru,

Do you do lotto numbers as well?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 03 Nov 2006 9:44 am

That one's pretty easy. any number when the sum of it's digits is subtracted from the whole will result in a multiple of 9. Therefore, each time the characters are changed (no matter) the multiple of 9 will always be the same character.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Fri, 03 Nov 2006 11:30 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:That one's pretty easy. any number when the sum of it's digits is subtracted from the whole will result in a multiple of 9. Therefore, each time the characters are changed (no matter) the multiple of 9 will always be the same character.
Yes quite smart, there is another one, I used to know years ago, whereby you could ask someone to think of a number, and do a process of adding and subtracting to come up with the number of the persons age, but I cannot remember the formula, must be on the internet some place! :)

My daughter loved the gopher for a while, she thought she's the one that can read peoples minds, when she subtracted the number wrongly, she says she beat the gopher, until we make her do the calculations again.

Then the tears came, because she wanted to beat the gopher!

anti_spy999
Regular
Regular

Post by anti_spy999 » Mon, 06 Nov 2006 6:07 pm

ksl wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:That one's pretty easy. any number when the sum of it's digits is subtracted from the whole will result in a multiple of 9. Therefore, each time the characters are changed (no matter) the multiple of 9 will always be the same character.
Yes quite smart, there is another one, I used to know years ago, whereby you could ask someone to think of a number, and do a process of adding and subtracting to come up with the number of the persons age, but I cannot remember the formula, must be on the internet some place! :)

My daughter loved the gopher for a while, she thought she's the one that can read peoples minds, when she subtracted the number wrongly, she says she beat the gopher, until we make her do the calculations again.

Then the tears came, because she wanted to beat the gopher!
Tell her to cool down. :)
~I hoped to join SIA engineering Team!~