Singapore Expats

I'M WANTING TO START A PLAYGROUP IN NORTH/EAST AREA

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Sponsored by:

Canadian International School
amlocchi

I'M WANTING TO START A PLAYGROUP IN NORTH/EAST AREA

Post by amlocchi » Fri, 13 Oct 2006 1:45 pm

I have recently moved to Singapore and I would like to start a playgroup. I have two children, 1yr and 4yr, and live in Ang Mio Kio, near Bishan. My 4yr goes to school in the afternoon's so I would love to meet other mums with little ones in the area. Hope to hear from you !

tracey turk

hello x

Post by tracey turk » Mon, 16 Oct 2006 2:21 pm

I have also recently moved to Singapore (last week) and would love to meet up or join your play group. I have only registered on this forum today, so am not sure how it is used.
We are visiting 4 preschools tomorrow and plan also to send my 3 and a half year old daughter to afternoon sessions. I also have a little boy who is nearly 15 months.

I look forward to hearing from you xxx
Tracey xx

amlocchi

Post by amlocchi » Tue, 17 Oct 2006 3:28 pm

Hi Tracey,

Great, it would be terrific to meet u. There are a couple of mums going to meet up on Thursday this week, please email me directly to get the details ([email protected]).

I noticed you are on the East Coast, do you know about the web site http://groups.google.com/group/ECM-Support-Group which is for people living on the East Coast. You might be interested in looking at this also.

Hope to hear from you.

Annette :)