Singapore Expats

To sundaymorningstaple, just to share with all the people

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
acez2

To sundaymorningstaple, just to share with all the people

Post by acez2 » Fri, 13 Oct 2006 2:26 am

Hi sms, I'm just sharing some good stuff, anyway the video clips is always available at the web but I didn't want to load big file.

I had some email exchange with the distributor about the product matter last week. They just email me today to inform me that I can go to youtube to watch the product demo, so I inform ksl about this too.

Whether you believe or not, is not important to me, I didn't ask anybody to buy thing from me. I'm didn't conduct any sales here, no deal transaction here.

This is what forum all about, to exchange information,helping one and another and asking around when you are in doubts.

Did I curse at anybody? Did I post any obsence stuff? Did I do any harm to the people and the forum?

You think about it.
I can discuss this openly in the forum with you, why PM so secretive?
If you wish to lock or ban a person that didn't cause any damage to the forumer or the forum itself, I really can't say much about it.

You can delete whatever thing you want, that's only showing yourself being narrow-minded and stopping others from knowing some new and good stuff around. You can delete, it shows no harm to me, anyway I didn't get any incentive from you by posting to share new stuff and new ideas.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:32 am

acez2,

First of all, I did not wack your 2nd thread (another moderator/Admin did that - and I haven't a clue as to who) and I even contributed to the first thread if you remember. I even indicated that I went to the US website before your post indicating same. After that you no longer went from fishing for consumer information but went on a campaign to push an informercial product that is sold in the US and Europe. You have posted various links to support you or your employer (even to registering on this site JUST to post your product using a nick similar to the local distributors name). Subsequently you have cut and pasted descriptions directly from the sites even before you posted the links. And you want us to seriously believe you are not advertising? And the upload date to YouTube was on the 11th? Give it a break. Had you gone about it differently you wouldn't have had a problem. You can advertise on this site in the classified for free. Why not use it? Trying to circumvent the forum rules is futile in the long run......

As this has become rubbish, I have moved it as well as the other thread to the rubbish forum. (I didn't delete the other thread but yes I did remove the links and will continue to do so should you persist. That or I will ban your nick as I indicated in my PM that you so generously posted on the board (which another moderator edited and sent me a PM notifying that he did so). You want it public? So be it........
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

acez2

Post by acez2 » Fri, 13 Oct 2006 1:34 pm

Why should I go to classified when I'm not selling anything?
Didn't you understand? I'm just asking people for comments and advise.

Anyway, I respect your work here and your own perception views here. No point talking much about youtube or mytube now. I don't get any benefit from you or Fridge-to-go by posting here. Let's stop the rubbish here.

I also find it strange that you put all my posting into rubbish, that include that MTV post. I find that you are too personal now, so be it.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 13 Oct 2006 1:45 pm

acez2 wrote: I also find it strange that you put all my posting into rubbish, that include that MTV post. I find that you are too personal now, so be it.
The MTV YouTube posts were moved here because they did not belong in the "Discussion Forum" as you were not discussing anything at all, no opinion, no thoughts, nothing....... Therefore you were not looking for discussion at all. Ergo, they do not belong in a "Discussion" forum.

Personal? I hardly think so..... otherwise why would I leave your other posts intact? Please..........don't flatter yourself! :-|
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers