Singapore Expats

Jawline Botox

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
WHitE

Jawline Botox

Post by WHitE » Thu, 21 Sep 2006 9:52 am

Hi Xerox,

Cldnt PM u cos my messages nt sufficient. Well, anyway, I went to Cosmo clinic @ circular rd... they charged me 750 including consulation fees. The basic charges are ard there, they used minimal liquid on me. They charge accordin to the amt of liquid they used. I went to the amara for the lst consulation actually, and the doctor said that he wld be charging me 625 including consulation fees. Sorry to say.. hmm... so far i think amara is the cheapest so far i think. As for why i din go there... well, the website looks pretty vague... so went to the next one that chgs @ a more reasonable price... which is cosmo clinic... :wink:

Well, my jaw doesnt hurt that much now after almost 2 weeks, i can see some differences... but yah, it seems that one side slims down more than the other... :? Will it balance out eventually?? Or is it the experience of the doctor and hence the imbalance?? :roll:

Sorry for the late reply cos Im busy last few weeks... do PM me okie! :)
Tnxs!

raveneyes

Post by raveneyes » Thu, 21 Sep 2006 1:11 pm

i think you should jus call up the doctor to ask them in person actually.
since you paid so much for the service, you should be getting absolute satisfaction. and you should go and reconfirm your queries there.

by the way... where is cosmos clinic? can i have their website or contact?

WHitE

Post by WHitE » Thu, 21 Sep 2006 1:30 pm

raveneyes wrote:i think you should jus call up the doctor to ask them in person actually.
since you paid so much for the service, you should be getting absolute satisfaction. and you should go and reconfirm your queries there.

by the way... where is cosmos clinic? can i have their website or contact?
Be meetin up with the doctor for a review session @ the end of this month, thats normally the norm i think... they wld fixed an appt with u after the lst treatment. :-|

Anyway, heres the website addy
www.cosmopolitanclinic.com

raveneyes

Post by raveneyes » Thu, 21 Sep 2006 7:34 pm

thanks~

WHitE

Post by WHitE » Sat, 23 Sep 2006 1:23 am

raveneyes wrote:thanks~

no problem :wink:

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Jawline Botox

Post by jovinliu » Mon, 25 Sep 2006 3:43 pm

Hi,

I went for botox twice, each time 48 units and my jawline slimmed down quite significantly. The price you paid (S$750) is almost the price i paid in JB, but do you know if the doctor is using the original botox, or some "compatible" ones? Minimal units.... but did the doctor inform you how many units exactly?

/Jovin
WHitE wrote:Hi Xerox,

Cldnt PM u cos my messages nt sufficient. Well, anyway, I went to Cosmo clinic @ circular rd... they charged me 750 including consulation fees. The basic charges are ard there, they used minimal liquid on me. They charge accordin to the amt of liquid they used. I went to the amara for the lst consulation actually, and the doctor said that he wld be charging me 625 including consulation fees. Sorry to say.. hmm... so far i think amara is the cheapest so far i think. As for why i din go there... well, the website looks pretty vague... so went to the next one that chgs @ a more reasonable price... which is cosmo clinic... :wink:

Well, my jaw doesnt hurt that much now after almost 2 weeks, i can see some differences... but yah, it seems that one side slims down more than the other... :? Will it balance out eventually?? Or is it the experience of the doctor and hence the imbalance?? :roll:

Tnxs!
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

WHitE

Re: Jawline Botox

Post by WHitE » Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:59 pm

jovinliu wrote:Hi,

I went for botox twice, each time 48 units and my jawline slimmed down quite significantly. The price you paid (S$750) is almost the price i paid in JB, but do you know if the doctor is using the original botox, or some "compatible" ones? Minimal units.... but did the doctor inform you how many units exactly?

/Jovin
WHitE wrote:Hi Xerox,

Tnxs!
Hi Jovin,

I am not too sure how many units but I am quite sure the liquid used is botulinum toxin type-A... hmmm, u mean theres diff charges for diff liquid used??? I thot all is the same. Not really keen to travel all the way to KL jus to get my jaw injected :wink:

ahmeilover
Chatter
Chatter

hello

Post by ahmeilover » Sun, 01 Oct 2006 11:16 pm

Hello gals.... jus found out this thread n anyone of u all can gib me more info abt this botox thing coz i aso wanna slim down my jawline..

So wats the result u gals see?
Any side effects?
How long it will last? Some dr says 1 yr some say 6 mths...

Thanks for ansing.. coz i aso planned wanna go amara hotel tt clinic as its the cheapest but y isit u choose cosmo instead?? hmmm..... :D

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Wed, 04 Oct 2006 8:37 pm

i oso wanna slim down my face by botox... wich local doc is cheaper n can see gd results? can botox redcue face shape significantly?

cabels

clinic in JB

Post by cabels » Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:44 pm

i read that it is cheap to have botox in JB... has anyone tried it? what's the name of the clinic and how much? thanks.

ivyboo

Looking for cables

Post by ivyboo » Fri, 13 Oct 2006 9:33 am

Hi,

Sorry to post a reply here not regard to the topic. in fact i am looking for cables.

Hi cables,

You have send me a msg but i am unable to reply, could you kindly give me your e-mail add instead

cabels

to ivy

Post by cabels » Sat, 14 Oct 2006 2:59 pm

hi ivy, i got ur private message, i already replied with my phone #

Aryle

Regarding NOSE FILLERS $450-550..

Post by Aryle » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 1:08 am

Regarding NOSE FILLERS $450-550..

Hi. I am going with my girlfriend this coming Monday, 14th of Dec for a nose filler treatment (to sharpen the nose bridge).
Administered by Dr Ivan Tan, at Amara Shopping Ctr.
www.nu-reflections.com

See we don't think we'd finish using the bottle again! So we'll need 2 other ladies to join us and share the burden of the cost.

It's perfectly safe, as he will change the needles, syringes and you'll be in the comfort of a private room in a very hygienic professional environment. The estimated cost for each person would be about $450-550.

Semi permanent fillers which lasted for a good 4 months+++ for me and my Aunty.

The last time I was there with my Aunty..was during March and I am satisfied with the brand he's using. Instead of Juvederm and Botox, I am not sure which brand he uses. Anyhoo.. Call me at 82828412 or just come with us for consultation...
Regards

aneles
Regular
Regular

Post by aneles » Tue, 15 Dec 2009 9:12 pm

aryle,

would you know the prices that dr ivan charges for botox to reduce jawline & fillers for chin?

appreciate any info.

thanks. :D

PrincessShina

Post by PrincessShina » Mon, 21 Dec 2009 3:49 pm

aneles wrote:aryle,

would you know the prices that dr ivan charges for botox to reduce jawline & fillers for chin?

appreciate any info.

thanks. :D
Hi,

U can go for free consulatation at this icompare.....i have check the price for DR Ang botox Jaw is $650-$600...