Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
ahmeilover
Chatter
Chatter

Re: hello

Post by ahmeilover » Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:50 pm

meanwhile rest well!! take care!! update us again! :D[/quote]

i spent 3k ard there. its nt scary. infact i have 0pain durin the op after the op only small headache haha... need sso long to see final shape? cos nw my nose seem big n sharper abit only le... its nt final shape hor? i see le abit paranoid... btw can wear specs after 1wk plus?[/quote]

Oh best is 3 weeks later ley.. las time dr sukit told me tt.... coz hor..need 2 weeks den the implant will b stable ma.... diff docs say diff things la... so i tink u follow wat dr seah say lo....

Hmmm.. total 3k? Jus for implant? or? hehe.. :D

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Thu, 28 Sep 2006 8:03 pm

currently my nose swelling n brusing is become lesser n lesser n the nose is smaller... can see my nose bridge n tip gettin more deifined... but i find my new look abit wierd in some angel... though it makes me look alot better but i stil find it wierd... maybe i nt used to it ba

ahmei: its 3kplus abit for everything medicine n surgery n followup

spendalot

Post by spendalot » Thu, 28 Sep 2006 9:56 pm

Update on my friend's nose. Today is the 10th day. I saw her today and its healing very nicely. From the side, her profile looks really good. From the front, the nose still looks slightly big. Her brusing started on the 4th day. Now still can see a bit of it under her eye. 1 aunty asked her if she fell down haha...

Really tempted after seeing such good results on her. Maybe I should just do it here instead of going to Thailand.

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Fri, 29 Sep 2006 2:24 am

iamdanny wrote:currently my nose swelling n brusing is become lesser n lesser n the nose is smaller... can see my nose bridge n tip gettin more deifined... but i find my new look abit wierd in some angel... though it makes me look alot better but i stil find it wierd... maybe i nt used to it ba

ahmei: its 3kplus abit for everything medicine n surgery n followup
dun worry danny, just go with the flow, unless somebody did say that it look weird than you may like to do something abt it, if not dun be too bothered abt it and carry on as normal.. this should help in the healing.

stress hormone causes disruption to healing process.. anyway, did your bridge increase by 5mm as told by the doctor?

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Fri, 29 Sep 2006 2:27 am

spendalot wrote:Update on my friend's nose. Today is the 10th day. I saw her today and its healing very nicely. From the side, her profile looks really good. From the front, the nose still looks slightly big. Her brusing started on the 4th day. Now still can see a bit of it under her eye. 1 aunty asked her if she fell down haha...

Really tempted after seeing such good results on her. Maybe I should just do it here instead of going to Thailand.
your friend did L shape implant or I shape implant? silicon or goretex?

glad that your friend is doing well under Fok.

From the other forums. it seem Penang Dr Danny Oh is very good too with many good result seen. I believe the cost is RM2200 for a nose job.

katy

Post by katy » Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:26 pm

[quote="iamdanny"]currently my nose swelling n brusing is become lesser n lesser n the nose is smaller... can see my nose bridge n tip gettin more deifined... but i find my new look abit wierd in some angel... though it makes me look alot better but i stil find it wierd... maybe i nt used to it ba

ahmei: its 3kplus abit for everything medicine n surgery n followup[/quote]

It takes time to get use to your new nose.
I think thats the 'traumatic' part of plastic surgery that nobody talks about.

The psychological effect it has on us.. During the healing, you feel ugly because its swollen and you feel depressed and regret your 'stupid' deed.
However, as time passes and u get used to it, and the swelling goes down, you will start feeling much better.

For me, when people look at me, I will worry 'are they staring at me because my nose look fake ???'
My friends said said mine look real because its not nice :?
But its my psych I need to overcome ...

Thats the peril of plastic surgery for you.

To look into the mirror and see a new 'face'. That's stressful you know.

spendalot

Post by spendalot » Fri, 29 Sep 2006 6:09 pm

katy wrote: My friends said said mine look real because its not nice :?
yikes...cant decide if its a good or bad comment.
So do you like your nose?

Yah, I think if I were to do it, I will also keep wondering if people will think that its fake.

tanjhj: My fren did L shaped and I must say her tip looks so much better but at the same time not too pointy. Its very natural! I am not sure what material, but he told her that he will use the 'yellow' one as the 'white' one may be visible under light.

katy

Post by katy » Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:02 pm

[quote="spendalot"][quote="katy"]
My friends said said mine look real because its not nice :?

[/quote]

yikes...cant decide if its a good or bad comment.
So do you like your nose?

Yah, I think if I were to do it, I will also keep wondering if people will think that its fake.

tanjhj: My fren did L shaped and I must say her tip looks so much better but at the same time not too pointy. Its very natural! I am not sure what material, but he told her that he will use the 'yellow' one as the 'white' one may be visible under light.[/quote]

Oh, I think its ugly but my friends think its ok.

However, if I do have a nice nose, maybe a 'dawn-like' nose, I may also feel self conscious about people looking at me and thinking 'is her nose real or fake ???'

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sat, 30 Sep 2006 11:28 am

my nose swelling has gone down alot n it looks very small n defined. but it looks too natural on my face. it has add more than 5mm on my bridge area. n my tip is sharper alot.. my new nose also make my eyes bigger... wil the nose become sharper aft wks?
or its more or less than shape n height?

vitamins
Regular
Regular

Post by vitamins » Sat, 30 Sep 2006 1:53 pm

hi, for the ladies who already do your nose.. i have some questions here...
other than washing your face or hair,
1) when can we put on makeup
2) mask

btw if we go for facials in the future do you all tell the beautician not to go near the nose area? cuz mine she will press down my nose and squeeze all the stuffs there...

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 30 Sep 2006 6:01 pm

iamdanny wrote:my nose swelling has gone down alot n it looks very small n defined. but it looks too natural on my face. it has add more than 5mm on my bridge area. n my tip is sharper alot.. my new nose also make my eyes bigger... wil the nose become sharper aft wks?
Recently after watching many pics of nose job pictures, i am becoming quite good in spoting man made nose liao. even the natural looking one also i am able to spot it with relatively ease.

The loophole in a man made nose is that it is too straigh, too sharp , too perfect and bridge is too high for those oriental owners whos other facial features is not as perfect as the nose. even when the nose is made to be "natural" looking. It is weird that the nose is perfect among the other non perfect features..

For dawn yeo. all the features are perfect and nice by itself but when it combines together, it doesnt look natural together.

Wonder if anyone knows what i mean? sometimes, to achieve perfect and natural looks, it may need to have abit of imperfection

dolphin

Post by dolphin » Sun, 01 Oct 2006 1:52 pm

Hey Iamdanny,

I think generally, the nose will get smaller and more defined until the 4th week.... Between the 4th week and the 3rd month, it will slim down even a little more....After that, it's very hard to tell just by looking ( = notmuch diff any more after 3months ) In the first few weeks, the bridge may appear higher, but must wait a little more to see the permanent results so hang on in there :) Also it will become more defined, don't worry....

How long were you on SinEcch? 4 days? or 8 ?

BTW....I read some sites that told me light exercise after the first week actually helps the nose to heal faster and better...
iamdanny wrote:my nose swelling has gone down alot n it looks very small n defined. but it looks too natural on my face. it has add more than 5mm on my bridge area. n my tip is sharper alot.. my new nose also make my eyes bigger... wil the nose become sharper aft wks?

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sun, 01 Oct 2006 2:20 pm

i on sineech for 4 days. my nose looks nice nw imo... hope it wil be nicer n it looks gd with my other features. imo there's no perfect features. its how u see it. some ppl may say dawn is ugly cos her looks is nt the person type of beauty u know wad i mean? so basically beauty is in the eye of beholder

ahmeilover
Chatter
Chatter

face

Post by ahmeilover » Sun, 01 Oct 2006 11:12 pm

Hello.... anyone did face shape changing b4 ? beside botox... Coz i am planning to change my face shape as its too round.... any advise or comments? Thanks! :D

komi
Regular
Regular

Post by komi » Mon, 02 Oct 2006 12:55 pm

Last edited by komi on Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.