Singapore Expats

stress and constipation

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
kam

stress and constipation

Post by kam » Wed, 27 Sep 2006 3:50 pm

by kamal
In these days peoples are living in a changing environment because of the difficult to lead this lifestyle no one can escape from stress. Some of the changing activities like inactive physical work, irregular bowel movement, eating in a hurry, delaying the bowel movement for some reasons among others can lead to digestion problem that results to stress and finally constipation.
Stress Causing Constipation
Bowel movement changes from country to country but most people have at-least one bowel movement a day. At-least 3 times a week according research but irregular bowel movement can lead to stress and this stress affects the intestinal tracts and causes digestion problem. People now-a-days do not lead an active physical life like no exercise , unplanned meals, lack of sleep or irregular sleeping hours, low water intake, unhealthy foods like fast food, soda, fat and meat, very few intakes of vegetables, grains and water. All this results in stress causing constipation. This often stress of certain period may cause incontinent backache
Remedy for constipation

* Lead an active physical life by doing regular exercise everyday
* Plan a healthy meal and maintain a regular time of eating habit
* Do not eat in a hurry due to lack of time. Always make time for your meals. Suppose you are eating in a hurry, make sure to eat a healthy food that contains high fiber content like spinach, cauliflower, cucumber, radishes, papaya, legumes etc)
* Drink at-least 5 to 6 glass of fresh clean water everyday
* Don't delay a bowel movement at any situation
* Indulge in Yoga and Meditation
* Suppose you are having severe problem consult doctor first and take medicine meanwhile follow this instruction

By following these tips you can be free from all constipation problems

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 27 Sep 2006 4:04 pm

Pretty crappy topic if you ask me.......
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:08 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Pretty crappy topic if you ask me.......
Could be verbal diarrhea, if you ask me! Stress and constipation ouch! :oops: That's a double wammy!

aurola

Post by aurola » Fri, 29 Sep 2006 5:15 pm

does anyone like me stress then constipation that 1 week only go toilet 1 time?.....huh poor gal le

euniceYY

Post by euniceYY » Sun, 01 Oct 2006 10:05 pm

i have suffered constipation before. but luckily now no longer has the problem. i think detox will solve the problem? and also helps to slim down the tummy =D

ayeo

Post by ayeo » Thu, 05 Oct 2006 12:13 pm

euniceYY wrote:i have suffered constipation before. but luckily now no longer has the problem. i think detox will solve the problem? and also helps to slim down the tummy =D
hi,

me too, just recently.. costipation due to stress, but i went to this foot reflexologist.. pretty good. she cured my problems.. maybe u wanna try, its at Golden Landmark #03-17... good luck!