Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
spendalot

Post by spendalot » Thu, 21 Sep 2006 8:10 pm

iamdanny: yes they share the same clinic but not at gleneagles but Mt E.
No I didnt see Dr Seah but I saw Dr Fok.

This is the 3rd day and my fren went to take off her splint. The nose and eye area is clearly swollen. No visible bruising but 1 eye is like double the size and her nose is quite big as well....She feels quite depressed and I had to keep telling her its normal and its only the 3rd day. For me, its better than what I'd expected because theres no bruising.

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Fri, 22 Sep 2006 3:24 pm

hi guys n gals i am back from my rhinoplasty today.... everything goes smoothly... b4 the op the nurses gv me the medicine to take like painkiller, sineech, antibiotics etc.. then i was asked to change into their surgery top... then i was asked to lie down while the nurses n doc prepare... then the doc poke a needle onto my right hand vein n gv me some sedation.... after the sedation i am almost concussed... thru out the surgery i can feel no pain jus feel abit discomfort when the doc stuff the implant in... feel like someone stuffing tissue into my nose haha then oso i see many wierd colors durin the surgery... n after awhile the nurses bring me to the ward n rest n aft resting for 1hr plus i am ready to go.. actually there is no pain at all except when the nurse pull out the needle from my vein there is slight pain... the nurses is so gd help me prepare 1 cup of milo when i woke up

today dr seah super busy... b4 me there is a gal who did eyelid surgery... aft me gt 1 person dunno do wad surgery cos i was quite giddy tt time n i din wear my specs n contacts so cant see well

nw gt some mild brusing... for those who had done nose surgery is it put cold pack for 1st 2 days then hot pack for aftrer 2 days?

so happy i finally survive the surgery... nt tt scary afterall

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Fri, 22 Sep 2006 3:27 pm

spendalot wrote:iamdanny: yes they share the same clinic but not at gleneagles but Mt E.
No I didnt see Dr Seah but I saw Dr Fok.

This is the 3rd day and my fren went to take off her splint. The nose and eye area is clearly swollen. No visible bruising but 1 eye is like double the size and her nose is quite big as well....She feels quite depressed and I had to keep telling her its normal and its only the 3rd day. For me, its better than what I'd expected because theres no bruising.

dr seah nvr put a splint for me le.. he say i dun nid splint wierd rite? nw my nose is big n swelled.. so apiseh lo when i walk out of gleneagles ppl look at me with that kind of "wa u did plastic surgery" stare

flairlady

liposuction

Post by flairlady » Fri, 22 Sep 2006 5:16 pm

I was thinking of doing Liposuction using the vaser . Any ideal which doctors used it

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Sat, 23 Sep 2006 5:21 am

hi danny boy , u try to apply cold pack at your nose for 2 days and third day apply Hot pack for 4 day , then u will see the swell reduceing .

After fouth day , u try to massage ur nose by using ur 2 finger and push it upward to soften the burise , tried to use the tumb and ur first finger and push them upward when massaging it . Do it more hard by pushing it hard upward after day by day and u will find good result. Try push as hard as u can harded when days goes .

This is the method that my friend has done . Hopes it helps

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Re: hi

Post by iamdanny » Sat, 23 Sep 2006 9:43 am

babyevil85 wrote:hi danny boy , u try to apply cold pack at your nose for 2 days and third day apply Hot pack for 4 day , then u will see the swell reduceing .

After fouth day , u try to massage ur nose by using ur 2 finger and push it upward to soften the burise , tried to use the tumb and ur first finger and push them upward when massaging it . Do it more hard by pushing it hard upward after day by day and u will find good result. Try push as hard as u can harded when days goes .

This is the method that my friend has done . Hopes it helps

thanks babyevil, nw my bruise change from green black color to abit reddish... my bridge area is like swelled n i look abit wierd le.. i know the final shape wil nid sometime to come out.... washing of hair n cleansing of face is so hard... haf to avoid water from touching the incised wound..

katy

Post by katy » Sat, 23 Sep 2006 11:59 am

WHoa !!

Congrats Danny boy !

It sounds like a piece of cake for u !!
It will be fine in 3 or 4 days, hang in there :D

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sat, 23 Sep 2006 12:44 pm

katy wrote:WHoa !!

Congrats Danny boy !

It will be fine in 3 or 4 days, hang in there :D
actually its nt a piece of cake to me. haha when i was lying on the op table with the bright lights my heart was pumping so fast n nearly come out lor... i panicked so much but dr seah ask me to calm down as he gv me sedation... n after the sedation i concussed n i was dreaming of many wierd things n see many colors.. but when dr seah insert the implant i can feel someone stuffing some thing into nose.... n i can feel someone pulling my nose when he sew the wound...

overall the surgery is nt pain... only when the nurse pluck out the needle its abit pain n when dr seah gv me sedation i feel sth lor.. nw my eyes n nose feel so puffy.... jus came back from consult with dr seah n he say i wil exp bruise in 1st 2 days..

katy u gt apply cold pack everyday?

James**
Regular
Regular

Post by James** » Sat, 23 Sep 2006 1:45 pm

I thought this post is for plastic surgery abroad? :roll:

sami13694

Post by sami13694 » Sat, 23 Sep 2006 2:20 pm

hey danny, congrats. glad you went thru with it. what do the ones around you say about it?

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sat, 23 Sep 2006 3:00 pm

sami13694 wrote:hey danny, congrats. glad you went thru with it. what do the ones around you say about it?

hmmm only my parents saw my nose... my frens they haven seen yet... nw my nose is bruised n swollen... how long it takes for ur nose to have the new shape?

katy

Post by katy » Sat, 23 Sep 2006 11:49 pm

[quote="iamdanny"][quote="katy"]WHoa !!

Congrats Danny boy !

It will be fine in 3 or 4 days, hang in there :D[/quote]

actually its nt a piece of cake to me. haha when i was lying on the op table with the bright lights my heart was pumping so fast n nearly come out lor... i panicked so much but dr seah ask me to calm down as he gv me sedation... n after the sedation i concussed n i was dreaming of many wierd things n see many colors.. but when dr seah insert the implant i can feel someone stuffing some thing into nose.... n i can feel someone pulling my nose when he sew the wound...

overall the surgery is nt pain... only when the nurse pluck out the needle its abit pain n when dr seah gv me sedation i feel sth lor.. nw my eyes n nose feel so puffy.... jus came back from consult with dr seah n he say i wil exp bruise in 1st 2 days..

katy u gt apply cold pack everyday?[/quote]

I don't think I put cold pack, I like big nose so was quite happy when I was swollen :D

ha ha ha ha. Its true. After the swelling came down, I was quite dissappointed.

Anyway, in your case, I recommend that u go out, walk around, go shoopping etc. Swelling will come down faster. If you lie in bed whole day, you will end up more swollen ah !

spendalot

Post by spendalot » Sat, 23 Sep 2006 11:53 pm

iamdanny: actually the splint looks like a white cast (like plaster) wrapped around the nose.

Update on my friend's rhinoplasty. Today there are bruises, quite obvious, around nose and undereye area. Swelling is still there.
Its weird that the bruises started to appear only on the 5th day. So instead of getting better day by day, seems to be worsening. But I think it should all disappear soon.

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Sun, 24 Sep 2006 5:04 am

Danny can u show us ur pic after u recover :D i wanna see ur be4 and after result.

Congrat anyway :D u finally Got wat u wan lol

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sun, 24 Sep 2006 9:45 am

today is my 3rd day n my bruise n swell has gone down alot... but nose is stil big... the final shape of the nose wil be out by how many wks ar?

katy: yest my nose is bruised n big lor makes me look wierd so dare nt go out... wait til my nose recovered le then i go out ba