Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Sat, 16 Sep 2006 3:30 pm

Anyone here is planning to go thailand together Pls Reply me ??

My plan will nv change cos thailand had much more exp and low cost in it value .

I will put my name first in this fourm if anyone plan to go together pls List ur name on the list and will plan to garther together . I wont trust singapore surgen its becuase i hear too many failer cases.

2007 Jan Thailand Trip

1 ) BABYEVIL

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sat, 16 Sep 2006 3:58 pm

voix wrote:nope. i think thats the kind of fees he chagre. a simple implant alone takes about 7000 onwards with drs like ww and mh. so it's no surprise that if you add in a tiplasty(more than implant) nostril reduction(also more ex) it will somehow add to that amount. i dont think medication is included in the 21000
tt's super ex lo... charge so high n dun even guarantee we can get celeb nose... if i can a celeb nose at tt price i dun mind paying...

babyevil: thailand oso gt many failed cases... we all only heard the sucessful cases... those failed cases are oso alot too... so dun always haf the impression tt thailand surgery can guarantee nicer nose than local one... it all depends on luck n indiv

spendalot

Post by spendalot » Sat, 16 Sep 2006 9:21 pm

babyevil85, how about dec?

spendalot

Post by spendalot » Sat, 16 Sep 2006 9:51 pm

Was researching about Korea and came across this website
http://iaanclinic.com/

Anyone has reviews on this clinic?

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Sun, 17 Sep 2006 5:22 am

spendalot wrote:babyevil85, how about dec?

hi spendalot , Is it okie for New year to pass this year and go together ?? :D

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Sun, 17 Sep 2006 5:24 am

iamdanny wrote:
voix wrote:nope. i think thats the kind of fees he chagre. a simple implant alone takes about 7000 onwards with drs like ww and mh. so it's no surprise that if you add in a tiplasty(more than implant) nostril reduction(also more ex) it will somehow add to that amount. i dont think medication is included in the 21000
tt's super ex lo... charge so high n dun even guarantee we can get celeb nose... if i can a celeb nose at tt price i dun mind paying...

babyevil: thailand oso gt many failed cases... we all only heard the sucessful cases... those failed cases are oso alot too... so dun always haf the impression tt thailand surgery can guarantee nicer nose than local one... it all depends on luck n indiv

Dun regret imdanny , i and Ahmeilove already discusse about singapore surgen ... I dun have confident in them and they really very jia lat ..

its like if u wan double eyelid they will just give u 2 line and thats it ...

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Re: hi

Post by iamdanny » Sun, 17 Sep 2006 9:41 am

babyevil85 wrote:
iamdanny wrote:

Dun regret imdanny , i and Ahmeilove already discusse about singapore surgen ... I dun have confident in them and they really very jia lat ..

its like if u wan double eyelid they will just give u 2 line and thats it ...

each person has their own opinions of local surgeon... local surgeon oso has successful cases... my fren did his double eyelid with local doc n it turn out so nice... n my another fren did her nose with a local surgeon n her nose is so sharp n nice compare to her prev flat nose...

thai docs oso have failed cases... most impt i feel comfortable with dr seah.... i have faith in him aft looking those after n b4 op pics...

katy

Post by katy » Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:32 pm

Sometimes its a luck issue as well.

Some patients have good results, others don't. Even though its the same surgeon !!

So part of it depends on your own luck ah ...

voix
Regular
Regular

Post by voix » Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:39 pm

i really think it's a matter of luck as well as the surgeon skill and our personal health. there's good and bad doctors everywhere. if you think thailand good then you do in thailand, if you think singapore good then do in singapore. what matters most is the doc's attitude and your comfort lvl with him. just like there are singaporeans with good records with thai surgeons, there are also good records of thais with singapore surgeons. trying to scare him now when he's going to do the surgery soon isnt very encouraging.

vitamins
Regular
Regular

Post by vitamins » Sun, 17 Sep 2006 1:42 pm

i see... btw, how much does yanhee or dr sukit charge for revision...

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sun, 17 Sep 2006 1:59 pm

voix wrote:i really think it's a matter of luck as well as the surgeon skill and our personal health. there's good and bad doctors everywhere. if you think thailand good then you do in thailand, if you think singapore good then do in singapore. what matters most is the doc's attitude and your comfort lvl with him. just like there are singaporeans with good records with thai surgeons, there are also good records of thais with singapore surgeons. trying to scare him now when he's going to do the surgery soon isnt very encouraging.

ya lor i agree with u... what goes round comes round.. as i always believe in karma cause n effect... so its nt nice to scare ppl or to dampen one mood

rosecarlito

Post by rosecarlito » Sun, 17 Sep 2006 6:48 pm

babyevil85,

I have a friend she would like to go to Bangkok in Jan 07, I will take her there so add her to the list with your group.

is there anyone go to Bangkok on Oct ?
hi

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Mon, 18 Sep 2006 2:27 am

rosecarlito wrote:babyevil85,

I have a friend she would like to go to Bangkok in Jan 07, I will take her there so add her to the list with your group.

is there anyone go to Bangkok on Oct ?

WAt is YOur Friend name ? I will add her but first of all u guys need to contact me first to confirm . Commication is very imoportant .

Thailand Trip 2007

1) Babyevil

rosecarlito

Post by rosecarlito » Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:38 am

Her name is Hoang Ha
hi

spendalot

Post by spendalot » Mon, 18 Sep 2006 6:07 pm

Is anyone interested to go Korea with me? I am really keen in this place. Sounds good!
http://iaanclinic.com/