Singapore Expats

Tummi Trim

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
vonever

Tummi Trim

Post by vonever » Mon, 30 May 2005 9:11 pm

Hi,

Can anyone please give me some advise as to whether is Tummi Trim effective? I am thinking of trying it to remove the little tummy that is forming due to working life. However, I have gastric problems which makes me sit back with the idea. I am slim but i have a little tummy which I am too lazy to do exercise to remove it. Please help! Thank you very much!

evergal

Post by evergal » Mon, 30 May 2005 9:26 pm

I think you should do exercise to minimise your tummy since you are slim and with gastric problems. I think it is not advisable for you to take any pills to remove the little tummy. It is unsafe for people with gastric problems.

jes23

Post by jes23 » Mon, 06 Jun 2005 9:40 am

I have a brand new box of Tummi Trim for sales at $90. Retail price is $109. Interested parties can pm me or email me at [email protected]

Virgo

tummitrim

Post by Virgo » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:32 am

Tried a box....no effect for me at all......

baby_kasim

Tummitrim

Post by baby_kasim » Sat, 18 Jun 2005 9:10 pm

tried 2 boxes.
result? none .. :(
just lesser money in my bank

DC

Post by DC » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:27 pm

I was on Herbalife program in August 2003. My waist from 29" to 25" in 3 weeks. I also don't have any more back pain problem which I suffered for 3 years after pregnancy & I maintained my body till now. My program coach is very nice & with great patience. If you are interested, you can call her , Angeline at 94516093 for free body anaylsis with no-obligation. Till then, I had introduced 4 of my collegeaus & 3 of my neighbours got great result under her coaching. Give her a call, you have nothing to lose & within 30 days, if you don't have any result, money guaranteed back. Cheers!

DC

Post by DC » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:28 pm

I was on Herbalife program in August 2003. My waist from 29" to 25" in 3 weeks. I also don't have any more back pain problem which I suffered for 3 years after pregnancy & I maintained my body till now. My program coach is very nice & with great patience. If you are interested, you can call her , Angeline at 94516093 for free body anaylsis with no-obligation. Till then, I had introduced 4 of my collegeaus & 3 of my neighbours got great result under her coaching. Give her a call, you have nothing to lose & within 30 days, if you don't have any result, money guaranteed back. Cheers!

girl@

Post by girl@ » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:09 am

hi DC, can tell me more about this herbalife? izzit pills? or cream for applying? or slimming tea? thanks

DC

Post by DC » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 1:02 pm

It is a nutrition program. It consist of Protein Shake, supplement tablets, herbal tea. You have to meet up with Angeline, my personal coach, she will give you a free body analysis first, then create a program according to your budget & lifestyle. Her contact is 94516093. No harm calling her, give a try. Cheers

linggoh

I have been using herbalife products too!

Post by linggoh » Mon, 11 Sep 2006 2:32 pm

Hi, i have been using herbalife for almost 2 mths for general health purpose. It has been great. Tho there are some symptons during this 2 mth. I will like to share my herbalife experiences with you guys ya. Feel free to contact me through my email. [email protected]. Mucks!
No one will know the right thing when they never gone through the wrong path before. So get alive and do what you think is right. Even if u have made the wrong decison, u had a lesson learnt, to use forever. Come out of your comfort zone and don't regret for what you have not try before.

euniceYY

Post by euniceYY » Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:19 pm

i have tried herbelife, sadly to say, it does not work for me. and i definitely dont like the taste, because the powder is hard to dissolve.

i have been fat since young, looking for ways to slim down since secondary 4.
had ate pills, but health detoriated, then tried herbalife, doesnt work. but there's this product that work wonders for me!! s-factor, i think it taste so much better than herbalife. really loved it.

what is more important is that it makes me slim down!! lose 7 kg within 6 weeks. still have lots of kgs to shed.

i got a shock when i looked back to my secondary school photos there is so much difference!

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”