Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
escadagirl

Post by escadagirl » Sun, 27 Aug 2006 11:02 pm

why doesnt anyone consider penang? its quite reasonably priced and near too.

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Mon, 28 Aug 2006 4:20 am

Guys , Dr sukit is not the only best surgen around in yanhee but still have alot too , for him , he is doing I shaping but i dun need tat cos i need a L shape , So he recammended me to his friend dr Wrom Who is doing L shaping With the same exp with him .. :D Stop worry guys.. Wen we each thailand We can speak :D

Char

Post by Char » Mon, 28 Aug 2006 5:50 pm

roxygerrr wrote:Char, I think thai/taiwan is good as they are more economical as compare to the charges in SG. If we have the time to spare, i think it's better to go overseas. That's just my opinion. :D

Anyway what kind of nose job are you looking for? Rhino or alar? I'm also planning to do it, depending on the cost, if it's not too huge of an amt, i probably will do it end of the year... hee
Hiya Roxyger,

I'm looking at the Rhino as i need them to take out the fats in my nose and shape it up. Hmmm... I wish to do it in Singapore instead of travelling. Any good deals?
*Charmaine*

Char

Post by Char » Mon, 28 Aug 2006 5:52 pm

escadagirl wrote:why doesnt anyone consider penang? its quite reasonably priced and near too.
Heya Escadagirl,

Penang?? Hmmm... that's near...er. How reasonable is the price and are the surgeons good? Are there any complications heard of after the surgery? Are they safe - in short?
*Charmaine*

escadagirl

Post by escadagirl » Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:15 pm

Hi char, i read about the doctor Dr Danny Oh from Penang in another forum "Brides", and they were all good reviews. Those who went to him were happy with the results and I did emailed the doctor and he quoted me about 2200RM if i remembered correctly.

Another girl is planning to go in Sept and Im most prob gg with her. Dr Danny Oh mentioned that complications are rare, and he would access our features before deciding the kind of silcon for an individual so need to send him a photo of yourself.

email me at [email protected] and we can chat more over there?

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

which doctor in bangkok

Post by cupid^n^starz » Tue, 29 Aug 2006 3:41 am

hi everyone

i'm a gal from jakarta, and i'm kinda new here. actually i already a lot from this forum about plastic surgery in yanhee. so i plan to do it in november, many people here recommend doing it with dr. sukit and also they offer reasonable price.
i want to do 5 procedures :
1. forehead augmentation / implant
2. mini liposuction for face area
3. chin implant
4. rhinoplasty
5.double eyelid.
i already sent a message to dr sukit email but his staff offer me to other doctor cause dr sukit doesnt do procedures above, so she recoomend me with :
1. dr. greechart
2. dr juta
3. dr pitch
4. dr thawatchai
is there anyone here ever did the surgery with anyone of them especially for forehead augmentation? if yes, please share the experience with me. i also consider dr preecha. which one is better?
i really appreciate your help
thx

perfectionista

Post by perfectionista » Tue, 29 Aug 2006 5:17 am

Hi everyone!

I've been thinking about doing surgery on my nose for the longest time but i'm not really sure where i should do it. I tried visiting the yanhee hospital website just now but it was down. How much do you all think i would need if i were to do it in thailand? And i'm a little worried about having it botched up or something... :(

I feel so lost because there are so many factors to consider!

Char

Post by Char » Tue, 29 Aug 2006 9:21 am

perfectionista wrote:Hi everyone!

I've been thinking about doing surgery on my nose for the longest time but i'm not really sure where i should do it. I tried visiting the yanhee hospital website just now but it was down. How much do you all think i would need if i were to do it in thailand? And i'm a little worried about having it botched up or something... :(

I feel so lost because there are so many factors to consider!
Hiya Perfectionista,

Me too, have been considering that for quite some time. My bf has been complaining about the size of my nose *sob*. Having procedures done in Thailand, i do wonder will there be complications ocurring as i believe that they might not be using very advance equipment.

I'm considering the Penang one that Escadagirl mentioned. But of course i needa check out the facts first.
*Charmaine*

perfectionista

Post by perfectionista » Tue, 29 Aug 2006 7:53 pm

Hmmm...penang? All i'm hearing about is at Yanhee hospital..haha. :)

Really want to do it, am also going to keep it from everyone else. I'm so worried about the complications. And, of course, the costs involved too. I hope it's not going to cost more than SGD$2000, including accomodation and all. :(

I've read through lots of sites but am still not sure of the difference between alar and rhino.

spendalot

Post by spendalot » Tue, 29 Aug 2006 9:31 pm

Here are comments from an acquaintance in BKK:

DR. Kuson ( Facial Clinic at The Mall Ngamwongwan )
- This doctor can make your look change a lot, there are many actress did their job here. The Price is 500$ up.

DR. Preecha at BNH hospital ( silom road)
- He can made a very good natural nose. price is at least 500$ up http://www.pai.co.th/

DR. Greechart at Yanhee hospital
- if you go Yanhee you should specify to do with him.
Yanhee is cheaper than other doctor. Price here only 250$

For Bangmod hospital that i mention, DR. Surasit is very good to do Eyelid Surgery. price is high too.

i never do it myself but if i have a chance i will go to Dr. Preecha at BNH Hospital

That was her first reply. Then below is her next reply:
Top 4 Doctor for Surgery in Thailand

1. Dr. Preecha Teawtranont from BNH Hospital
2. Clinic DR. Jarun - at Sukhumwit Soi 35
3. Dr. Surasit - Bangmod Hospital ( i hear this doctor made very good eyes)
4) Dr. Kuson Prawichphaiboon from http://www.kusolfacial.com

i know one place
Suayngam Clinic , on Rattanatibet 12
Dr. Kitti
he came from Bangmod Hospital and now he open his own clinic. the price is unbelievable .. up to 170-200$ only.

I asked her about Dr Sukit, but she hasnt got back to me :) Hope these helps.

infinite

Post by infinite » Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:31 am

hi all. i have been browsing this forum for quite some time. lots of recommendations of the yanhee hospital and i am thinking of going to yanhee to do a lip reduction. wonder which surgeon will do a good job.. anyone had done it there or in sg can share out their experience.

perfectionista

Post by perfectionista » Wed, 30 Aug 2006 1:04 am

Hi spendalot! Thanks for the info. For the info on doctors that you're providing, do u recommend for nose surgery?

The one at BNH is expensive. :o But if it's good i dont mind saving up for it.

Anyone here has a nose surgery experience at yanhee before?? Please do share!! It will really help the rest of us considering nose surgery at yanhee make a decision!! Thanks! :)

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

which doctor in bankok?

Post by cupid^n^starz » Wed, 30 Aug 2006 5:59 am

hi everyone

i'm a gal from jakarta, and i'm kinda new here. actually i already a lot from this forum about plastic surgery in yanhee. so i plan to do it in november, many people here recommend doing it with dr. sukit and also they offer reasonable price.
i want to do 5 procedures :
1. forehead augmentation / implant
2. mini liposuction for face area
3. chin implant
4. rhinoplasty
5.double eyelid.
i already sent a message to dr sukit email but his staff offer me to other doctor cause dr sukit doesnt do procedures above, so she recoomend me with :
1. dr. greechart
2. dr juta
3. dr pitch
4. dr thawatchai
is there anyone here ever did the surgery with anyone of them especially for forehead augmentation? if yes, please share the experience with me. i also consider dr preecha. which one is better?
i really appreciate your help
thx

Hannah Lee
Regular
Regular

Post by Hannah Lee » Wed, 30 Aug 2006 8:26 am

Perfectionista.

alar reduction is just narrowing the nostrils. There will be small external scars at the sides of your nose. Rhinoplasty can include augmentation and lengthening, tip work etc.

I realize that alot of people are looking for a cheap and safe surgeon. In an ideal world complications would not exist and everyone would be happy with the outcome of their surgery. This is totally unrealistic. You should do your research but be aware of the possible dangers.

Here is an example of the worst case scenario: Silicone complications from Dr. Jung's site including contraction/extrusion/etc:

http://korea.nose.co.kr/english/other/other01.asp

Obviously this doesn't happen to most people. But my point is that you have to weight the risks and benefits of it. There are no guarantees in life and surgery is no different. And if you have surgery overseas, you have to be prepared to fly back if anything goes wrong. I did mine in Korea and have no regrets, but I'm still aware of the possible problems that could crop up......

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:46 am

I did my eyelash extension in a shop in The Adelphi. $75.

leenaaaa wrote:Jovin,

That's actually a very good idea =) Btw, where did you do your eyelash extension?
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?