Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Fri, 25 Aug 2006 4:22 am

I am danny and all people who wan to go yanhee , When are u all free ..?? we meet out to have a coffee if possible wan ?

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Re: hi

Post by iamdanny » Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:51 pm

babyevil85 wrote:I am danny and all people who wan to go yanhee , When are u all free ..?? we meet out to have a coffee if possible wan ?

we will fix on day when all of us are free... cos currently i busy with school things... most prob in sept or oct we meet ok?

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:54 pm

voix wrote:yup. mental preparation is part of the preparation you should make as well.

goodluck and all the best for the surgery iamdanny!

voix if u plan to do surgery in dec wich synchronise with our surgery dates, feel free to join us ...

wenhwa: so good ur family willing to gv u the support... i dun dare to tell my parents i doing rhinoplasty.... they wil kill me if they know haha

vitamins
Regular
Regular

Post by vitamins » Fri, 25 Aug 2006 4:26 pm

for my case im not sure if i should let my parents know... they might or might not kill me but 1 thing for sure, all the neighbours and relatives will know about it! why can't they just not share everything they know to all other people i wonder...

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Fri, 25 Aug 2006 7:04 pm

vitamins wrote:for my case im not sure if i should let my parents know... they might or might not kill me but 1 thing for sure, all the neighbours and relatives will know about it! why can't they just not share everything they know to all other people i wonder...

i in same situation as u. if i tell my mum my mum will gossip n tell her frens n relatives... then everyone wil know i did plastic surgery n my face will be thrown so i rpefer nt to tell any1

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Sat, 26 Aug 2006 4:47 am

just keep quiet will do , let them discover it slowly ... lol . okie sure step we meet up For it LOL

Char

Post by Char » Sat, 26 Aug 2006 11:31 pm

How much does Mr. Sukit charge for the nose job? I'm rather interested to pay a visit there but am afraid that i do not have the time.

My nose bridge is high enough, but i need the width to be smaller as there's a lot of fats deposit in my nose. Hmmm...

*wondering.. shd i go?*
*Charmaine*

roxygerrr

Thumps up to all those that have contributed!

Post by roxygerrr » Sun, 27 Aug 2006 11:53 am

Hi everyone, i'm new to this thread, this is my first time posting! But i've religiously went thru all the 166pages! Yes! took me 3 days! :shock:

I've many questions and hope that we can all help each other. I've learnt alot regarding PS in this thread all thanks to those who have diligently contributed their past experiences (ocean11,jovin,ahmeilover,xiaobai,rabbit,hannah,lenaa,etc)!! Thanks!!

I've noticed this thread being very popular on Rhinoplasty/Alarplasty or any surgery that has to do with e nose, and also eyelids. Personally, i'm saving up to do my nose(probably rhino and alar), lip reduction, as well as removing my dark eye circles.

I've actually narrowed down my PS to be done at either thailand/taiwan. Unlikely korea, though there are many raves on Dr Jung. But i'm still a student, it will take me years to save up for korea. Cant wait!! :(

Based on the experiences by threaders in here, i'm confident Dr Sukit in Yanhee can do a good rhinoplasty. However, i've also noticed that he refused to do for sashi and vitamins. (they mentioned in those previous posts) I'm worried that my case will fall in the same as sashi and vitamins as i too have quite a round nose with a fat tip and my main concern is for alar-reduction. :oops:

To Sashi and Vitamins: will you girls mind to send me photos of your nose, we can exchange if you don't mind... I'm really hoping to find someone whos in the same situation with me. We can help each other...

To Sashi and Jovin: May i know did you girls do alar-reduction in Taiwan? Or is it just Rhinoplasty? Will really appreciate if i can get a reply! Thanks a heap!

To Pandagirl: I'm also having same concerns as you with my dark eye circles. I've read thru 166 pages of this thread but no one seems to have the same problem. :? Anyway, have you checked out any PS in SG to treat this problem? I've emailed quite a number(pte/public) and the response they gave me is to treat it usng IPL. Its a kinda laser. However, one of the PS(Dr Andrew Tay) who is extremely helpful in answering my questions told me that the results might not be permanent. Dark eye circles may recurr after some time. As for the reply from Dr Martin.H's nurse, she told me that i've to go back periodically every 2-3 months for one time of laser after the initial 6-treatments(FYI, 6 treatments will cost S$3000).

So, now i'm confused if i should go ahead with these IPL treatments or should i go to a beautician? I don't wanna spend S$3000 yet not treating the problem permanently. But yet, i desperately need a solution to get rid of my problems. Soobss. Can someone please advise me?

Thanks a million in advance to everyone for helping me out!!

roxygerrr

Post by roxygerrr » Sun, 27 Aug 2006 12:50 pm

Hi, I don't know if healin is still reading this thread but i would like to know how do i find Dr Fong(e one who did her double eyelid). Do anyone has his website or contact number?

Also, finding Dr KK from Jalan Sultan.. i've searched all around the web but can't seem to find him. Do anyone have his contacts or full name? Thanks a million!!

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sun, 27 Aug 2006 1:27 pm

Char wrote:How much does Mr. Sukit charge for the nose job? I'm rather interested to pay a visit there but am afraid that i do not have the time.

My nose bridge is high enough, but i need the width to be smaller as there's a lot of fats deposit in my nose. Hmmm...

*wondering.. shd i go?*

dr sukit only do i shaped implant for ppl with flat or nt high nose. he dun do alar or nose reduction. if u haf high nose bridge i dun tink dr sukit may do for u but no harm email him ur pics n stuff... its us450 for a implant by dr sukit HTHs

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Sun, 27 Aug 2006 3:15 pm

Hi,

As some of you may know, I did my doube eyelid surgery in March, so far i recovered quite well and I am happy with the result. 2 of the things I prepared before the op was Sinecch to aid in recovery, and 2 pairs of tinted specs.

For those of you who is going to get double eyelid surgery, i strongly recommend these 2 items. I did lasik a few years ago, but for the sake of the surgery, i went to get 2 pairs of tinted glasses with 0 degree power. For my case, after surgery my eyelid swell for 3 weeks, where the first 2 weeks is really extremely ugly. I did my surgery in Taiwan when on business trip, hence i cannot afford to be on MC and hide in-door during the recovery period. Wearing sunglass in the office is ridiculous, hence i wore these tinted pair of glasses to work and nobody actually noticed my ugly swell-up eyelids! That's because the lens reflects light hence the stitches and swell wasn't that obvious.

Now that i don't need these 2 pairs of glasses anymore, i hope to sell it away to someone out there (i mean here in this forum) who is preparing to go for eyelid surgery and need these, as much as i needed them initially. Trust me, it really does alot to make you feel more comfortable facing people during the initial period.

I have 2 pairs, 1 is light brown tinted with solid brown frame, another is light reddish brown tinted with reddish brown frame. Both plastic frame and plastic lens. Selling $40 for either pair. Worn for 2 weeks only, still in tip-top condition. Anyone interested, please email at me [email protected].

You can go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/80643720@N00/ to see some photos of how the specs looks like. I'm working in city hall area, so i'm ok to either meet-up for the transaction, or to post. Of course buyer have to pay for the postage fee.

/Jovin
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Sun, 27 Aug 2006 6:17 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Sun, 03 Sep 2006 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Char

Post by Char » Sun, 27 Aug 2006 8:12 pm

iamdanny wrote:dr sukit only do i shaped implant for ppl with flat or nt high nose. he dun do alar or nose reduction. if u haf high nose bridge i dun tink dr sukit may do for u but no harm email him ur pics n stuff... its us450 for a implant by dr sukit HTHs
Oh... :(.. Then anyone can recommend any plastic surgeons in Singapore for a nose surgery? Or going to Thailand is best recommended? Anyway, if i'm to do a nose surgery in Thailand, how long will it take to heal before i can come back to Singapore? 1 week?
*Charmaine*

roxygerrr

Post by roxygerrr » Sun, 27 Aug 2006 9:01 pm

Char, I think thai/taiwan is good as they are more economical as compare to the charges in SG. If we have the time to spare, i think it's better to go overseas. That's just my opinion. :D

Anyway what kind of nose job are you looking for? Rhino or alar? I'm also planning to do it, depending on the cost, if it's not too huge of an amt, i probably will do it end of the year... hee

spendalot

Post by spendalot » Sun, 27 Aug 2006 9:47 pm

Hi all those who are considering surgery in Bangkok,
I am currently asking a Thai acquaintance to find out more about this for me. I have also asked her to ask her friends about Dr. Sukit..... she has given me several recommendations. Wait till she gets back to me on Dr.Sukit and I will post all her comments and recommendations here :) Do keep an eye here.