Singapore Expats

Tiger Airways Cabin Crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
I'M*(!_!)*Julie
Regular
Regular

Post by I'M*(!_!)*Julie » Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:28 pm

Plavt wrote:
I'M*(!_!)*Julie wrote: Haha Plavt,
I think CDG airport is the worst.. My worst nightmare when I was in Paris.. =( Made me missed my flight as I lost my way over there..

Best Regards,
Julie Tan
Funny you should mention this Julie, I have never been to Charles de Gaulle but last time I was in Paris I well remember two businessmen on the Paris metro having an enormous amount of difficulty in actually finding it! Seriously though Heathrow is a 'hole' basically because most of it is very old and new parts have been added on making it a sprawling mess and now they want to add a third runway! :(

A good way of traveling from Paris to London if that is your intended destination is by Eurostar which arrives a Waterloo only minutes from Central London - immigration officials are on the train.

Plavt.

Plavt.
Dear Plavt,

Thanks for your advise. Well, my intended destination was back in Singapore but lost my way finding terminal 2C. I was lost within the terminal itself. Haha.. Funny right! Yeah! Eurostar the best. Took 2hrs plus only to get to London from Paris!.

Best Regards,
Julie Tan
Never Regret, As Life Is Too Short For Regrets!

I'M*(!_!)*Julie
Regular
Regular

Re: Batch 8 girls

Post by I'M*(!_!)*Julie » Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:30 pm

euniceh0 wrote:Hello queenie n julie..............
i'm one of the girls frm batch 8!!!! wonder if i met any1 of u yet........
training has been quite fun... cant wait for sny.... hope to do flt with 1 of u........ qing duo duo zi jiao :D
Hi Euniceh0!

Great that you have been enjoying the ride! Don't worry, when you start flying, we will definately meet k! Just concentrate with your training now and join us soon k! Look forward to fly with you girl!.

Best Regards,
Julie Tan

I'M*(!_!)*Julie
Regular
Regular

Post by I'M*(!_!)*Julie » Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:33 pm

desijoey wrote:Hihi!

Does anyone know if Tiger will accept repeated applications?Coz I was selected for the August batch but couldn't leave my present company due to some last minute commitments and I've sent in my CV again.Thx pipz!
Hey Desijoey!

I don't see that as a problem as you were not rejected by Tiger. It's just that you can't leave your present company. Try again! But do remember that the new batch just started their training so the new intake will not be so soon. Be patient k!

Good Luck!
Julie Tan

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter

Post by desijoey » Wed, 16 Aug 2006 10:51 am

Hi Julie!Thanks so much for ur info!Hmm...any idea when Tiger will be recruiting again?I'll be trying out for Emirates dis 26th too.Try my luck la...heez....:p

euniceh0

Post by euniceh0 » Wed, 16 Aug 2006 10:32 pm

desijoey wrote:Hi Julie!Thanks so much for ur info!Hmm...any idea when Tiger will be recruiting again?I'll be trying out for Emirates dis 26th too.Try my luck la...heez....:p
all e best to u babe!!!!! :D

euniceh0

Post by euniceh0 » Wed, 16 Aug 2006 10:42 pm

hi hi julie!!
looking forward to fly with u too!! qing duo duo zi jiao in future!!! :D cant wait 4 my sny... :)

love`Qoo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by love`Qoo » Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:46 pm

hi.. does anyone from the previous bathes know stephanie? which batch is she from??

she's one of my frens but we lost contact yrs ago..

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Post by queenie-me » Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:55 pm

love`Qoo wrote:hi.. does anyone from the previous bathes know stephanie? which batch is she from??

she's one of my frens but we lost contact yrs ago..
my batch. there's only one and only stephanie in tiger airways. hehe

rainebelle

Post by rainebelle » Sat, 19 Aug 2006 12:11 pm

Hi love qoo,

you are also from batch 8? may i know u r..? i'm also from batch 8

I'M*(!_!)*Julie
Regular
Regular

Post by I'M*(!_!)*Julie » Sat, 19 Aug 2006 4:39 pm

desijoey wrote:Hi Julie!Thanks so much for ur info!Hmm...any idea when Tiger will be recruiting again?I'll be trying out for Emirates dis 26th too.Try my luck la...heez....:p
Hi Desijoey,

Well, I really have no idea. The reason why Tiger is having this Batch 8 is to prepare the arrival of 2 new air-crafts coming in end of the year. But do send in your resume as there are always a lack of cabin crew in Tiger Airways.

Good luck for your Emirate Interview!

Best Regards,
Julie Tan

love`Qoo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by love`Qoo » Sun, 20 Aug 2006 1:48 am

hi queenie..

u r from batch 7? hmmm.. well u often fly with her? :) thx for ur info den.. i guess her surname is huang? not gd to name her full name here..

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Post by queenie-me » Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:11 am

love`Qoo wrote:hi queenie..

u r from batch 7? hmmm.. well u often fly with her? :) thx for ur info den.. i guess her surname is huang? not gd to name her full name here..
Im from batch 6. yup. her surname is huang. ;)

purplercherries

Post by purplercherries » Mon, 04 Sep 2006 7:19 pm

hi girls..I'm new here :D
i receive a call from tigerairway at 2plus today. But I think my hp is abit spoilt so i picked up the phone the other party cant hear me talking.
I wento call back again than to realize its from tier airway but i dunno who to look for.
Anyone experience this before?
Will they still contact me by call or email or will not contact me?
Anyway i'm also thinking cos i'm staying in Jurong no transport allowance really not that great for me... :(

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter

Post by desijoey » Mon, 04 Sep 2006 7:48 pm

purplercherries wrote:hi girls..I'm new here :D
i receive a call from tigerairway at 2plus today. But I think my hp is abit spoilt so i picked up the phone the other party cant hear me talking.
I wento call back again than to realize its from tier airway but i dunno who to look for.
Anyone experience this before?
Will they still contact me by call or email or will not contact me?
Anyway i'm also thinking cos i'm staying in Jurong no transport allowance really not that great for me... :(
They might call again.Maybe u can try looking for Annie or Yati?Yea there's no transport allowance but it'll be good experience tho!I'm hoping they will gimme a chance and call me soon too coz I rejected them the last time and I'm afraid they will not wanna call me again based on that. :(

Maverick00

Do They Employ Male Fa's?

Post by Maverick00 » Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:08 am

Just wondering.....Does Tiger employ male FA's?
Only travelled on it once and didnt see any male crew ard...All were the ladies.

Why do i ask this.....Well,cos i sent it my resume and like received a called frm them abt 3 weeks back to check my ht and wht and stuff....

Anyone could enlighten me with regards to this? :)