Singapore Expats

Emirates is recruiting in August!!

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Ireneger

Emirates is recruiting in August!!

Post by Ireneger » Mon, 14 Aug 2006 6:14 pm

I'm new here and i love this forum :D

Hi Gers! Emirates is recruiting in 26th August, Saturday! Any gers interested!? Wanna go together? :)

I'm going... and this is my 2nd try :)

blancD
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Emirates is recruiting in August!!

Post by blancD » Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:56 pm

Ireneger wrote:I'm new here and i love this forum :D

Hi Gers! Emirates is recruiting in 26th August, Saturday! Any gers interested!? Wanna go together? :)

I'm going... and this is my 2nd try :)
their website is inconsistent and slow as hell when it starts to load the recruitment page, sometimes it doesnt even show! lolx
"City of Ang3Ls"

Ireneger

Post by Ireneger » Mon, 14 Aug 2006 11:08 pm

Hmm... ya i agree but you have to keep trying... :)
Your 1st time applying for Emmirates?

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter

Post by desijoey » Tue, 15 Aug 2006 3:00 pm

Hihi!I heard that Emirates isnt very concerned about the girl's height isit?I dunno if dats true though...anyone to enlighten me?I would love to try out for the Emirates interview on the 26th.:)

Ireneger

Post by Ireneger » Tue, 15 Aug 2006 3:04 pm

desijoey wrote:Hihi!I heard that Emirates isnt very concerned about the girl's height isit?I dunno if dats true though...anyone to enlighten me?I would love to try out for the Emirates interview on the 26th.:)
Hi desijoey

Yes Emirates is particular with height... The 1st day of interview is by their Singapore agent and they requires you to tip toe and reach a particular line. How tall are you? Try to sketch as long as possible :)

Ireneger

Hi Grivoise > Reply to you (Hope you sees my reply)

Post by Ireneger » Tue, 15 Aug 2006 3:10 pm

Hi Grivoise

Nice of you to message me private but i couldn't reply you privately as i'm a newbie and the forum retsricted me until i have make many posts...

My reply to you> Yes it must be 21 years old and abv. My friend got in at the age of 31 years old. There are also incidents that when they found out that you are below 21 years old, they will booth you. :o

So how old are you? If you are difference by few months only i think shd be fine...

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter

Post by desijoey » Tue, 15 Aug 2006 3:18 pm

Hi Ireneger!Hey thanks for the info!Im actually only 158cm tall.I read from their website dat the gals need to be able to stretch 212cm.how to??? :cry:

Shreked
Regular
Regular

Post by Shreked » Tue, 15 Aug 2006 3:53 pm

Hi Girls! Good luck to you all! Use yr wings to fly! Fly Emirates.!
I'm Evolving!
My Wings are growing!!!

lindyhoppe
Regular
Regular

Post by lindyhoppe » Tue, 15 Aug 2006 3:57 pm

Hi,

I have previously posted a question on the upcoming Emirates recruitment under the thread "Emirates", but there has been no reply these 2 days and so I thought it is not that popular. But now, I'm glad to see you girls posting something about it here :)

Have you all sent in the e-application along with the full-length photograph and head-and shoulders photographs in business attire?

Desijoey, I'm standing at 1.57m only, you're not alone. I'm worried about my height not meeting their requirements too. More importantly, if we can't reach the closet above, we can't perform our duties well even if we become a full-fledged attendant. Keep trying!

Ireneger

Post by Ireneger » Tue, 15 Aug 2006 4:27 pm

desijoey wrote:Hi Ireneger!Hey thanks for the info!Im actually only 158cm tall.I read from their website dat the gals need to be able to stretch 212cm.how to??? :cry:
Well... you never know :) I still think that you shd give it a try. Maybe you can try touching your house door top.

Ireneger

Post by Ireneger » Tue, 15 Aug 2006 4:29 pm

So any of you gers confirm gg on the 26th Aug? If so, wanna mit up to go together? At least someone to accompany :)

Gee

Post by Gee » Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:45 pm

hey girls/guys,

the emirates interview isn't just for the ladies right? do they entertain walk-ins or must you register thru' the web?
if that's the case, whats the difference between open days and global assessment days?

Ireneger

Post by Ireneger » Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:58 pm

Gee wrote:hey girls/guys,

the emirates interview isn't just for the ladies right? do they entertain walk-ins or must you register thru' the web?
if that's the case, whats the difference between open days and global assessment days?
Helo,
They do attend to guys...

rapunzel

Post by rapunzel » Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:13 pm

Is the venue confirm to be at Holiday Inn Hotel? That's wat they put on the website...

eve6
Regular
Regular

Post by eve6 » Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:19 pm

Gee wrote:hey girls/guys,

open days means its a walk-in interview. close days means oni invatation by via mail. global assessment days means SIN 2gether wif afew other conutries are oso having they'er 2nd and final intreview.

hope dis helps :)