Singapore Expats

Tiger Airways Cabin Crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
MARlia V.

Post by MARlia V. » Mon, 07 Aug 2006 12:54 pm

singaporegrrl wrote:You mean TR? TG is Thai Airways you know? Well I don't think the next one will be anytime soon coz you just missed the last one. I think you should just send your CV and when the time comes, they'll call you for interview.
hEY THANKS!

i meant it to be tiger airways actually. :shock: i would do just that.
\:D/

silvanina76

Post by silvanina76 » Mon, 07 Aug 2006 3:55 pm

even thought they are not recruiting for the moment ,they would receive emails,so anybody know which email is correct for tiger airways?
hey do u know any others airlines based in singapore do hire foreigners?thanx

love`Qoo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by love`Qoo » Tue, 08 Aug 2006 11:46 pm

hi ladies.. (n to blurry,rainebelle)

have u guys rcvd their call? i got it today around 2pm regarding the training venue and things to wear..

hope u got the call too.. cya~!! :D

rainebelle

Post by rainebelle » Wed, 09 Aug 2006 2:30 am

Hi Qoo!

Sorry for the late info/reply. Yupz i recieved their call too! See u on monday! Looking forward to meet u gals! See ya! :wink:

Blurry

Post by Blurry » Wed, 09 Aug 2006 5:45 pm

haha yup mi got the call aso..
see u gals on monday morning..

tarrie

Tiger Airways Cabin Crew

Post by tarrie » Fri, 11 Aug 2006 1:02 am

hi i am new here....anyone's training start on the 14th? msg me .. thanks alot!!!

Sherrie

reef

Re: Tiger Airways Cabin Crew

Post by reef » Fri, 11 Aug 2006 1:52 am

tarrie wrote:hi i am new here....anyone's training start on the 14th? msg me .. thanks alot!!!

Sherrie
Hi Tarrie, congrats to u! how long is ur training? I understand SIA FA have to go thru 4mths of training..

tarrie

Re: Tiger Airways Cabin Crew

Post by tarrie » Fri, 11 Aug 2006 4:46 am

reef wrote:
tarrie wrote:hi i am new here....anyone's training start on the 14th? msg me .. thanks alot!!!

Sherrie
Hi Tarrie, congrats to u! how long is ur training? I understand SIA FA have to go thru 4mths of training..
hihi... the training is actually 2 mths only...

Matt10
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Matt10 » Fri, 11 Aug 2006 9:04 am

I went to the budget terminal yesterday. And it was horrible and disappointing. I think it look more cheaper then what it suppose to look, budget.

Only TR fly there and i didnt see any of the TR crew except ground staff.

Do you all have to report to the office for briefing bofore boarding the plane? Is the office in the budget terminal?

love`Qoo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by love`Qoo » Sat, 12 Aug 2006 12:22 am

well,i believe all our training starts on 14th for this batch? anyway,our training will not last more than 2mths as what we heard..

the main office is still in T1 but i guess there should be another office at the budget terminal..

haiz.. i wanted to try SIA after i get my diploma.. but i heard they dun accpet private diplomas.. kinda sad about it.. :?

tarrie

Post by tarrie » Sat, 12 Aug 2006 1:52 am

love`Qoo wrote:well,i believe all our training starts on 14th for this batch? anyway,our training will not last more than 2mths as what we heard..

the main office is still in T1 but i guess there should be another office at the budget terminal..

haiz.. i wanted to try SIA after i get my diploma.. but i heard they dun accpet private diplomas.. kinda sad about it.. :?
hihi.. love Qoo... i believe we r the 8th batch of girls.. sorry i cant pm you.. maybe we can go together on monday..

tarrie

Post by tarrie » Sat, 12 Aug 2006 1:54 am

love`Qoo wrote:hi ladies.. (n to blurry,rainebelle)

have u guys rcvd their call? i got it today around 2pm regarding the training venue and things to wear..

hope u got the call too.. cya~!! :D
hi you all..
wow.. haha :P there are so many of us here!! soo surprised.. Me too looking forward to meet all of you!!! :P sorry i cant pm .. i dunno why!!

I'M*(!_!)*Julie
Regular
Regular

Welcome!

Post by I'M*(!_!)*Julie » Sat, 12 Aug 2006 2:20 am

Hi all Tigeresses-to-be!

Welcome to our home.

Hope you girls have a great training as this is the best time to build up your bond with your batchmates and trust me, they will be the closest you are with while inside Tiger. Do not expect too much in Tiger as it's only a LCC and just started 2 years ago unlike Ryan Air from Europe. So of course, the benefit is lower. Do take this as a one-year experience to explore if this line is really for you. At least the bond is not as high as other comparable airlines.

Hope to see you very very soon :)

Julie Tan
Never Regret, As Life Is Too Short For Regrets!

I'M*(!_!)*Julie
Regular
Regular

Post by I'M*(!_!)*Julie » Sat, 12 Aug 2006 2:22 am

queenie-me wrote:
silvanina76 wrote:hi,can anybody help me where to send my cv at tiger airways,i really tried their email i got it from their website but it s not working email,so does any1 know?thanx
that means, they are not recruiting.
try again in september. ;)
Yo Sis!

They recruiting again September?
See you soon and be safe!

Best Regards,
Julie Tan

I'M*(!_!)*Julie
Regular
Regular

Post by I'M*(!_!)*Julie » Sat, 12 Aug 2006 2:27 am

Matt10 wrote:I went to the budget terminal yesterday. And it was horrible and disappointing. I think it look more cheaper then what it suppose to look, budget.

Only TR fly there and i didnt see any of the TR crew except ground staff.

Do you all have to report to the office for briefing bofore boarding the plane? Is the office in the budget terminal?
Hi Matt,

That means you haven't been to rural countries to see their airports as trust me, they are more rundown. You count yourself in paradise in BT compared to those. By the way, I don't think our BT looks cheap. It's spacious, no spider webs, air-conditionated, don't looks like it's going to collapse any sooner... So don't really understand why you stated 'cheap'.

Yes, we have to report for briefing and yes, we have a crew office in BT.

Best Regards,
Julie Tan