Singapore Expats

English accountant seeking work in Singapore

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
danandrew17

English accountant seeking work in Singapore

Post by danandrew17 » Sun, 06 Aug 2006 5:43 am

Hi,
I currently live in England and am looking to move to Singapore. I am 22 and my highest qualifications are 3 A grade A-levels. I have 3 years accounting experience working for a large multi-national company.

Despite my age, inexperience and lack of qualifications, I am a high achieving person. I was given unconditional acceptance into the University of Nottingham of which I later dropped out as the course material was too simple. I now work in a company where I am ear-marked for eventual important roles and as a key employee for the future. I have a accounting knowledge beyond my years and interact well with people.

Outside of work I enjoy reading, tennis, football, art and many other recreations. I enjoy the world of investment and finance (I currently own 2 properties). I am fascinated with the Far East and have always dreamed of living there one day. I spent one month in Beijing studying mandarin and it strengthened my desire to work in Asia.

If there are any interested parties I would be very happy to hear your responses, similarly I would be very grateful of any advice.

Dan.

Bonbon
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Bonbon » Mon, 07 Aug 2006 1:06 am

Dan,

Have you tried recruitment agents? newspapers?

Shouldn't be too hard! :) give a go!