Singapore Expats

Japan Airlines

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
sana
Regular
Regular

Post by sana » Fri, 04 Aug 2006 10:38 am

HN o.O
みんな助かりました、本当にありがとうね!^O^

Worried

Post by Worried » Fri, 04 Aug 2006 10:45 am

Hi all,

I am new to this forum & was going for my 2nd interview this sunday too.

First of all congrats to everyone of u who make it to the 2nd round.

Anyone care to tell more abt the 2nd interview? Apart from reading the chinese passage, do we have to do a self-intro again? Is there Q & A session again? Heehee ....so much qns ..... :D

sharkie8480
Regular
Regular

Post by sharkie8480 » Fri, 04 Aug 2006 10:54 am

:)
Last edited by sharkie8480 on Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kopi_Princess

Post by kopi_Princess » Fri, 04 Aug 2006 11:04 am

Actually many girls got through to 2nd round. Even those who didn't speak well or wasn't even asked a single question during the interview. Guess it is all about luck and whether they like you or not. A nice smile is important though.

sana
Regular
Regular

Post by sana » Fri, 04 Aug 2006 11:04 am

sharkie8480 wrote:
Worried wrote:Hi all,

Anyone care to tell more abt the 2nd interview? Apart from reading the chinese passage, do we have to do a self-intro again? Is there Q & A session again? Heehee ....so much qns ..... :D
If its the same format as before, yes, self intro and Q& A again, but slightly diff group of interviewers.
Different grp of interviewers?That means those that judge us on first interview wont be ard, will be other interviewers?

Worried

Post by Worried » Fri, 04 Aug 2006 11:10 am

:o Icic.....Thanks alot, Sharkie.......
:D
My time slot was quite late this sunday....5.15pm..... :???:

gassy

Post by gassy » Fri, 04 Aug 2006 11:38 am

sharkie8480 wrote:

If its the same format as before, yes, self intro and Q& A again, but slightly diff group of interviewers.
Hi Sharkie,

Jus to clarify one thing.. Do you think those who are in early timeslots (morning) are slightly more advantageous than those scheduled for afternoon or late afternoon?

Cos if u are in the morning slot, and they think u should come for the next interview they will take note then its like the slots for the next interview will be slowly filled up.. then the interviewees who are scheduled later will
appear to have slimmer chance..Does it work this way?

My SQ friend says that in SQ it works like that. Do you know if they make the decision after the group left the room?

Thanks so much!

twinkyangel

Post by twinkyangel » Fri, 04 Aug 2006 1:03 pm

poppop wrote:Hi Twinkyangel...
Sorry I think I got the wrong person....coz my group also got 1 ex crew and 1 current crew and 1 fresh grad...

Good luck to you!!
:lol: Kekeke.. no problem!! oh, ur group also have an ex-crew, a crew and a fresh grad? hahaha.. oh my god.. is that how they spread out the applicants? Hm.. haha..

Anyways, Congrats for making it too! When's ur next slot? mine on 11am sun!
~U neVer kNoW unLeSs U tRy~

somethingaboutyou

Post by somethingaboutyou » Fri, 04 Aug 2006 1:50 pm

WORRIED : you are not the latest, i'm at 5:30pm sunday.

You want to go together with me?

Worried

Post by Worried » Fri, 04 Aug 2006 2:18 pm

Hi somethingaboutyou,

i think we are the last few :o ........No problem....we can meet up & go together....Heehee...

By the way, can i noe which day u went for the 1st interview & what is ur timeslot? Heehee just been kpo only :p

sharkie8480
Regular
Regular

Post by sharkie8480 » Fri, 04 Aug 2006 2:25 pm

sana wrote:
sharkie8480 wrote:

Different grp of interviewers?That means those that judge us on first interview wont be ard, will be other interviewers?
No point to self intro again if its all the same people right? =p
Last edited by sharkie8480 on Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sana
Regular
Regular

Post by sana » Fri, 04 Aug 2006 3:23 pm

sharkie8480 wrote:
sana wrote:
sharkie8480 wrote: If its the same format as before, yes, self intro and Q& A again, but slightly diff group of interviewers.
Should be a few new interviewers, and some from the 1st interview. No point to self intro again if its all the same people right? =p I dun think the time slot makes a difference. They probably do make a decision right after you leave the room, coz its still fresh in their minds.
Thanx sharkie!!

BTW are they judging for different criteria every rounds ?
I guess 2nd round would be harder ...

Matt10
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Matt10 » Fri, 04 Aug 2006 4:25 pm

JAL interview must be hard huh... since Miss Japan won 2nd in the Miss Universe... Maybe the interviews have a higher criteria based on looks?

lol :D :lol:

sharkie8480
Regular
Regular

Post by sharkie8480 » Fri, 04 Aug 2006 5:19 pm

Erm..I seriously doubt Miss Universe has anything to do with it.

lilac80

Post by lilac80 » Fri, 04 Aug 2006 6:06 pm

Think twice if you really want to join. Do not regret your choice later on. Then will get stuck!