Singapore Expats

PC cooling techniques

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
HaPpYgOlUcKy Original

PC cooling techniques

Post by HaPpYgOlUcKy Original » Tue, 02 Nov 2004 12:21 am

Hi - I couldnt help noticing that my PC was blowing warm air out of the two little grilles on the back.

This was annoying me, as I am eco-conscious and hate wasting energy. So I blocked the grilles up with sticky tape, but the warm air started coming out of the various gaps in the casing instead. Coincidentally, it also slowed down around about this time too.

At the moment I have resorted to putting the main body of my PC in our fridge, and this has made it faster again, but the cables mean that the door wont close properly, and its is dripping water too.

Is there any reason why I couldnt water cool my PC, as they do with cars? I was thinking of putting a plastic bag inside the body with an inlet and outlet hose to run cool water through.

Any help gratefully received - I am an out of work electrician and rely on the PC for communication with the outside world

HaPpYgOlUcKy

Post by HaPpYgOlUcKy » Tue, 02 Nov 2004 8:52 am

Hahaha...it's wonderful God at work....this is what He does to silly imposter like you....Burn PC burn....... :lol: rolling on the floor.......

HaPpYgOlUcKy will now bid farewell to this forum because there seems to be so many people out there who are willing to make posting on my behalf so I can enjoy early retirement.....Ciao everyone.....my last big :D to you!!!

HaPpYgOlUcKy

Kicks all the HaPpYgOlUcKy here

Post by HaPpYgOlUcKy » Tue, 02 Nov 2004 9:36 am

Nicks' taken, sorry! 8)

HaPpYgOlukKy

Gotcha

Post by HaPpYgOlukKy » Tue, 02 Nov 2004 3:57 pm

All that just to get you to register

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Wa ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................

HaPpYgOlUcKy Original

Post by HaPpYgOlUcKy Original » Tue, 02 Nov 2004 6:15 pm

Yeah...I know..things that people do in a negative way to drive an outcome...how is that possible???....Sooooo.... the real McCoy did not register...it was some kind soul who wanted to put the "squabble" to an end.....which was good...Thanks.

The real McCoy HaPpYgOlUcKy is writing this final note to thank all those who love its name.....I would never dream
a. People like my creation
b. People like my personality hence impersonate me
c. People really like to be me....and I suspect there is more than one fellow....

That's great and I hope all of you would enjoy being happy go lucky anyway......as you will not hear from real McCoy HaPpYgOlUcKy anymore.

Bafana, I take that you have offered truce and cannot be the one behind all the impersonating and if you know the impersonator, let him/her know having sharp teeth is not enough....sharp brain is better....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Bafana

Post by Bafana » Tue, 02 Nov 2004 9:17 pm

Sorry guys - This has nothing to with me...

I think the impersonator should give the Nick back.

Pal any comments???

It Was Me

Post by It Was Me » Wed, 03 Nov 2004 12:46 am

Yep - agreed - HappyGoLucky has shown great grace - give it back

A nice person indeed - he/she desrves it

The Perpetrator

R. Hess

Post by R. Hess » Wed, 03 Nov 2004 1:46 am

Just von questionink......

Iss der computer eine 8085 orrrrr un 00286???

der innnnngress auf den moisture could buggger up ze pipeline processink, you see.

Why not leave in dem frigen, unt chippen ze ice krystals away????

R.Hess