Singapore Expats

Double eyelids

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
babyevil85
Regular
Regular

Double eyelids

Post by babyevil85 » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 10:33 pm

I am kelvin here 20 year old this year,currenly on army now but Ording soon , i had done my eyelid surgery almost 2 year ago and the result the doctor gave me was really Sucks ! My eye lid are very very deep and very fake ... i am not happy about it !! (I regret for making a double eyelid ) i would like to change and i would like to ask u guys for help !!! can u guys help me ??? becuase i am really feeling helpless now !!!!!

1) Any 1 know whether the doctor can remove away my done be4 double eyelid to become single eye lid back? <<<<<<<<<<<????????

2)can the doctor make my eyeline tinner ?<<<<<<<?????

3)Any 1 have any resonalble price (cheap _good recammend doctor in singapore !!!???

HELPLESS BOY NEED HELP here pls reply fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My email is [email protected]

JS2

Post by JS2 » Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:07 pm

Hi

I want to go for the double eyelid surgery soon, but am not sure which surgeon to go to.

Very worried....

Can you share with me why you don't like the outcome? Did you go to Dr M Huang or Dr Wong SY?

Eustacia

Re: Double eyelids

Post by Eustacia » Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:53 pm

babyevil85 wrote:I am kelvin here 20 year old this year,currenly on army now but Ording soon , i had done my eyelid surgery almost 2 year ago and the result the doctor gave me was really Sucks ! My eye lid are very very deep and very fake ... i am not happy about it !! (I regret for making a double eyelid ) i would like to change and i would like to ask u guys for help !!! can u guys help me ??? becuase i am really feeling helpless now !!!!!

1) Any 1 know whether the doctor can remove away my done be4 double eyelid to become single eye lid back? <<<<<<<<<<<????????

2)can the doctor make my eyeline tinner ?<<<<<<<?????

Hi,
Which Plastic Surgeon u went to?

Can u post us your photo to c whether it is really deep?

thks

3)Any 1 have any resonalble price (cheap _good recammend doctor in singapore !!!???

HELPLESS BOY NEED HELP here pls reply fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My email is [email protected]

Eustacia

Post by Eustacia » Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:55 pm

JS2 wrote:Hi

I want to go for the double eyelid surgery soon, but am not sure which surgeon to go to.

Very worried....

Can you share with me why you don't like the outcome? Did you go to Dr M Huang or Dr Wong SY?
Hi,

which PS r u going to? I just went for my eyelid yesterday @ $1300 only

tianninc

Post by tianninc » Fri, 16 Jun 2006 9:23 pm

Hi Eustacia,

was wondering wher did u gt your eyelid done? interested. =)

Timmy

Post by Timmy » Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:56 am

hi i get my eyelid done by dr wong saw yeen the result was amazing . i done at jan 6 this yr. and my frend did after seeing my result but increased price again!

momogigi

Post by momogigi » Wed, 21 Jun 2006 9:37 am

hi Timmy,

care to share you before and after pic? thanks

Timmy

Post by Timmy » Wed, 21 Jun 2006 2:22 pm

rainbow5
Regular
Regular

Post by rainbow5 » Sat, 22 Jul 2006 11:23 pm

Timmy,

Unable to find ur pics.

able to post pics of ur latest eyes? has the scar faded completely?

Shiyun
Regular
Regular

Re: revision of double eyelids

Post by Shiyun » Tue, 25 Jul 2006 4:08 pm

that's not a big deal babyevil. You can go to any plastic surgeron in singapore, preferably choose those with more years of experience anc tell them you 'd like to revise yr double eyelid .

If yr eyelid is too thick, most experienced surgeon will be able to tell ( i suppose they should been experienced enough to identify what's a natural crease and artificial looking crease)

What will most probably happena is that they will cut yr lids again and remove some fats, skin, tissue or muscles upon their jurisdiction. :wink:
I love Korea - it's a very beautiful country