Singapore Expats

BHARTIYA JANTA SINGAPORE KI- Members Of Bhartiya Association

Events and gatherings of MBA - Members Of Bhartiya Association
bunty
Reporter
Reporter

Post by bunty » Mon, 24 Jul 2006 1:43 pm

this thread is really going places.... i just stepped out for lunch and came back and saw some 6-7 posts. At this rate, i dont think i will look at any other threads on singexpats.

all of us have taken the "lage raho" challenge seriously.....

once the monday blues are over, i guess more of u will come forward with suggestions to take this MBA forward....

cheers

khozism
Regular
Regular

Re:

Post by khozism » Mon, 24 Jul 2006 2:18 pm

bunty wrote:this thread is really going places.... i just stepped out for lunch and came back and saw some 6-7 posts. At this rate, i dont think i will look at any other threads on singexpats.

once the monday blues are over, i guess more of u will come forward with suggestions to take this MBA forward....

cheers
good yaar ... let the enthu build up among our gang people ....

hey Bunty, badminton ka kuch karo na sir .... this is one sport am really serious about ... its something better than going to a gym and working out for hours ....

i am ready to come all the way to tampines to play the sport ... try and find out for a court please ....

--Khozem.
Cheers !!!
khozism

Kiran
Regular
Regular

hi ya

Post by Kiran » Mon, 24 Jul 2006 2:23 pm

hello guys n gals......i am kiran.....kind of new in singapore....i came across this thread on sing expat and man it sounds intersting....would love to be part of it and get regu updates........cheers :wink:

kingajit
Reporter
Reporter

badminton

Post by kingajit » Mon, 24 Jul 2006 2:36 pm

Hey Khozism,
Me and Bunty have already started on the Badminton at Tampines Sports Hall. I do the hall booking. But u must tell me before Tuesday. Cause early Tuesday morning the booking starts for the entire week, and if dont book it early tuesday, then u may not get the courts for the entire week!
I am free this thursday for badminton.
Let me know when ur free
Cheers
KingAjit
Lage Raho!

Kiran
Regular
Regular

hello guys

Post by Kiran » Mon, 24 Jul 2006 2:39 pm

hey ajit thanx for welcomin me into DA GANG :D
just to let u know a wee bit more about me ........
i am called kiran
i am from 'Amchee Mumbai' but have lived my life in The Sultanate of Oman (Middle East)
I was born on 2nd of December (lets keep the YYYY for later)
I love people, music, art, parties, food, drinks, all the goodies of life.. :wink:
I can be contacted on Skype: kiraneeraj
or MSN : [email protected]
or yahoo : [email protected]
cheers everyone :wave:

khozism
Regular
Regular

Re: badminton

Post by khozism » Mon, 24 Jul 2006 2:46 pm

kingajit wrote:Hey Khozism,
Me and Bunty have already started on the Badminton at Tampines Sports Hall. I do the hall booking. But u must tell me before Tuesday. Cause early Tuesday morning the booking starts for the entire week, and if dont book it early tuesday, then u may not get the courts for the entire week!
I am free this thursday for badminton.
Let me know when ur free
Cheers
KingAjit
Lage Raho!
Thanks Ajit ... I remember bunty mentioning to me that you both regularly play badminton .... this thursday i have some other commitments but next week maybe i can join u guys .... i'll come directly from work ... will ping you next week about this ....

--khozem.
Cheers !!!
khozism

khozism
Regular
Regular

Re: hello guys

Post by khozism » Mon, 24 Jul 2006 2:49 pm

Kiran wrote:hey ajit thanx for welcomin me into DA GANG :D
just to let u know a wee bit more about me ........
i am called kiran
i am from 'Amchee Mumbai' but have lived my life in The Sultanate of Oman (Middle East)
I was born on 2nd of December (lets keep the YYYY for later)
I love people, music, art, parties, food, drinks, all the goodies of life.. :wink:
I can be contacted on Skype: kiraneeraj
or MSN : [email protected]
or yahoo : [email protected]
cheers everyone :wave:
hi kiran ...

welcome aboard ... nice to hear from you .... i see that you are located in equity plaza at cecil street ...

i work in Republic plaza at raffles place, which i guess is the building just next to the equity plaza ... ...

I've been to muscat and stayed there for around a week when i was in dubai for a 1 year project ... Muscat is nice place ...

--Khozem.
Cheers !!!
khozism

Kiran
Regular
Regular

Post by Kiran » Mon, 24 Jul 2006 2:57 pm

oh cool.....which company in republic plaza??
its nice to know u have visited Muscat..
most of times i get a response, 'Muscat!!! Where is Muscat?'
anyways, i have lived there my life, schooled there and most of family and friends are there.
i moved to singapore last september.....
i kinda like this place too
well compared to muscat, its hi-tech, boy!
cheers n good to know u

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Re: hi

Post by sapphire » Mon, 24 Jul 2006 3:00 pm

thursdayblitzkreig wrote:saphhire;
well u have to just confirm ure presence to parag ....thats abt it nd ofcourse one shld knoe how to move wid the music.

kya bolti sapphire....sounds interesting?

cheers
kora
'
Ok lah! I'm curious now. Will come along with a friend tonight. Will also call Parag and confirm.

Bollywood Dance, July 24

1. Sapphire + 1

Who else?
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

kingajit
Reporter
Reporter

Post by kingajit » Mon, 24 Jul 2006 3:08 pm

Bollywood Dance, July 24

1. Sapphire + 1
2.Kingajit (maybe+1)
3.life.fun
4.thursdayblitzkreig
5.Ckvkarma

Who else?[/quote]

bunty
Reporter
Reporter

Re:

Post by bunty » Mon, 24 Jul 2006 3:17 pm

khozism wrote:
bunty wrote:this thread is really going places.... i just stepped out for lunch and came back and saw some 6-7 posts. At this rate, i dont think i will look at any other threads on singexpats.

cheers
good yaar ... let the enthu build up among our gang people ....

hey Bunty, badminton ka kuch karo na sir .... this is one sport am really serious about ... its something better than going to a gym and working out for hours ....

i am ready to come all the way to tampines to play the sport ... try and find out for a court please ....

--Khozem.
Khozem
I can only play on weekends early morning and ajit has been good enough to do the bookings. weekdays- i cannot play....
this coming weekend ajit is working, and he suggested 10 AM but i have other plans...

cheers

thursdayblitzkreig
Chatter
Chatter

hi

Post by thursdayblitzkreig » Mon, 24 Jul 2006 3:49 pm

Hi Ajit....i will be joining u guys on wednesday evening...already informed parag abt it.

se u guys on wed.....cheers

batliwala
Editor
Editor

Simply Awesome

Post by batliwala » Mon, 24 Jul 2006 4:49 pm

Wow amazing this thread is moving at lightning speed. kingajit - great effort on your part for starting this Bharatiya Janata Party thread. I hope I will be having more activity in singapore after spending. Dude, 3 cheers to you.

I would liked to be called: Arun (nick, batli)
I am from: Bangalore, India
I am a Singapore PR for the last 10 yrs.
I am not married for this year too....heheheh
I am: XX yrs young
Birthday: July 16 ( I am a Cancerian)
I love to: drink, dance, munch, badminton, Cricket, networking, rollerblading, ( Under 16 state champ 20 yrs back lol on Roller Skates), driving Car- my blackie Toyota Vios, riding motorbike - my blackie Honda Phantom.

Have frequented most of the Hindi Music Lounges (TAAL, SITARA, KHEL, KHUSHI, TABLA to name a few). Gave up smoking/ drinking recently after my Liver started to give me a problem in December last year.

Would love to join the bollywood dance if I am allowed. Anyway great to know you all. Call me at 96XXXXXX if anything works out, thanks.
Last edited by batliwala on Wed, 30 Aug 2006 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kingajit
Reporter
Reporter

Hi batli

Post by kingajit » Mon, 24 Jul 2006 4:58 pm

Hi Batliwala,
Welcome to the MBA, Wow! u been hindi pubbing a lot! aapse akele mein baat karni padegi :wink:
Do u still rollerblade?
kingAjit

ckvkarma
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ckvkarma » Mon, 24 Jul 2006 5:08 pm

kingajit wrote:Bollywood Dance, July 24

1. Sapphire + 1
2.Kingajit (maybe+1)
3.life.fun
4.thursdayblitzkreig
5.Ckvkarma

Who else?
Ajit and all,

Though others and I wished, most probably and I will not be joining for the bollywood dance for this time. If I join this also, I will be dancing for 7 nights a week :lol: . I am already on for Salsa and Tango :D I am not sure what I am going to dance this way, so I have decided to stick to one, Tango, and improve at that, which I will continue after this salsa thing for Ryze. 8-)

And since I plan to continue Tango for the higher level, I invite any lady who will be interested to join me for the practice sessions, I mean the personal practice sessions for individual improvement, as said, it takes two to tango. I wish to do it on weekends or on Sundays. I am going to finish the basic level next week, and plan to go for milonga sessions also for improvement. :)

Let me know if anyone wish to join.

You can reach me at: 93636086

- C K
Last edited by ckvkarma on Mon, 24 Jul 2006 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.