Singapore Expats

slimming gel

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
yjane_liny

slimming gel

Post by yjane_liny » Sun, 16 Jul 2006 9:42 pm

i've fat tummy problem and wanna try slimming gel. my budget ard $30 plus. i've seen a lot of new product in watson & sasa. got a new product made of thailand's herb contain black pepper, have anybody ever used it? how is the result? or anybody has good product recommend to me?
thx...... \:D/

cuteguy88

Post by cuteguy88 » Mon, 17 Jul 2006 12:15 am

hi dear,

it works a little about 10% effectiveness in size and 20% in internal break up of fat for future slimming. i buy it from tv media 4 years ago.

sg witch doctor uk mbbs

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Post by chixchix » Mon, 17 Jul 2006 8:11 pm

Hi yjane, you may want to try the Herbalife Body Cream.I have been using it,Its good.However, I usually use it and then go for exercise so that it works faster. Its about I think $36, and can last about 3 weeks.

But you know for tummy its a bit difficult, so I suggest you also cut down on your carbo and do sit ups,or crunches. Oh yeah ,I also want to share with you.I am not a Malay but I used this method, its called tummy binding. Usually some jamu( indonesian herbal medicine ) is applied to your tummy and the tummy is binded for at least 8 hours plus. It helps to tone the tummy.

Try it ,cheers :P

OPT
Regular
Regular

Post by OPT » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 6:37 am

There is NO cream that will "burn" the fat off.... these products may temporarily reduce water retention in the area applied but this is only temporary. These products are a scam – don’t get sucked in. Nutrition and exercise is the answer not some magic potion.

With exercise aerobics is not the answer…. Research has proven it over and over again. Well designed strength training program will do more for you in 6 months than 3 years of aerobics. Neither is “spot reduction”

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Post by chixchix » Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:43 am

Well of course, there is no Magic cream.However, you still have to do some workout.As for me I am using both the cream and hitting the gym almost everyday.

Prochy

Post by Prochy » Fri, 21 Jul 2006 1:11 pm

Dear OPT, just advice how to save you few minutes of your time you can use in a better way than trying to help these people here ... advice is: GIVE UP! As I did.
You wrote a long post and the next reply is still the same sh** again and again. Next week someone else will come with a topic about some magic pills etc. (panesby in next thread). It's the same all the time.

Sometimes I am wondering why I don't stop doing my current job, design some "empty" pills and sell them as a miraculous slimming formula and earn a fortune on people's stupididty!

OPT
Regular
Regular

Post by OPT » Sun, 23 Jul 2006 10:25 am

I think they already do that - i think most of the "fat loss" supplements contain nothing. Everyone is looking for a easy way out, it's just human nature.

We need to keep spreading the "truth" untill they stop beleiving all these lies. Unless we speak up we are as guilty as those who started these lies.

Here are some of the myths of fat loss...

- There is a secret to fat loss

- High carb, low fat diet best for fat loss.

- Aerobics best for fat loss.

- There is a fat burning zone.

These are some of the lies that are out there... don't get suckered in to all this crap.

Now if anyone is interested in finding out the truth, I am currently working on a "report" that I will post on my webpage shortly that sould answer everyones questions. You can get this "report" for free when you go to my site www.optimumperformance.com.sg - but remember it's not up yet - still putting it all together but keep checking back.

Regular
Regular

Re: slimming gel

Post by Guest » Sun, 23 Jul 2006 12:21 pm

yjane_liny wrote:i've fat tummy problem and wanna try slimming gel. my budget ard $30 plus. i've seen a lot of new product in watson & sasa. got a new product made of thailand's herb contain black pepper, have anybody ever used it? how is the result? or anybody has good product recommend to me?
thx...... \:D/
I was out for a gathering last week and someone I knew and I met, suddenly was someone I couldn't recognise, he used to be a 'fat boy' and now he's slimmer than many others around him.

It's quite surprising and amazing how one can lose so much weight, the secret to his weight loss is to avoid carbos.

So I saw what he picked at the buffet tables, some prawns, some fishballs, vegetables...avoiding rice and noodles.

If you're willing to give up good food, then perhaps you could try avoiding carbos.

Not too sure about creams and if they really work..
Chicken and Egg Situation

Hizou

Post by Hizou » Thu, 27 Jul 2006 4:56 pm

chixchix wrote:Well of course, there is no Magic cream.However, you still have to do some workout.As for me I am using both the cream and hitting the gym almost everyday.
I admire your determination to go to the gym so regularly.
I used to hit the gym and was really into it but got lazy xD

Hmm... liny, try to avoid carb as they cause water retention and try to drink only before or after (suggest not immediately) your solid food. Opt for rice (brown rice if possibel) instead of porridge etc~

^^
Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people affect your mood. Your bottom line: "It's your choice how you live life."

lolitaa
Regular
Regular

Post by lolitaa » Thu, 27 Jul 2006 6:17 pm

Eating a healthy diet and exercise is the best formula!

The creams out there only helps in giving your skin a smoother finish like how it will look if you aapply body lotions regularly, thus, a less cellulite look.

I used to try all sorts of products after I stop doing long distance running and netball, but it doesn't help! My thighs have become so muscular, I chose swimming as an alternative. Swimming really helps in all the calorie burning and toning. No matter how slow exercises are gonna help in the weight lost process, it is afterall doing your body good! The adrenaline produced during and after workout can help reduce stress, and make you happier, best of all it gives your skin radiance! Remember that toxins are execreted all when you perspire, your skin is breathing!

Exercises have also help in regulating my appetite. I realise that I get hungry easily and eat larger portion when I don't exercise and I think guys appreciate girls who exercise than those who whine too much about their weight and body!

cheers! :)