Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Tue, 11 Jul 2006 4:48 pm

can i know this email belong to wich doc? cos i email him abt rhinoplasty n he replied me but i dunno wich doc he is

[email protected]

voix
Regular
Regular

Post by voix » Tue, 11 Jul 2006 7:23 pm

hello everyone here. i'm very new to this web and i foundit by searching for yanhee!

i want to go to bkkfor eyes as well as nose. but for nosei think i might need alar reductionas well as bridge. can they do it together? also i'm really worried about whether or not it's safe and the healing time cos i'm travelling alone and it's my first time travelling alone. probably doing it end of nov of begining of dec but must get more info first. i know there's somethng about it around pages 50 i'm still trying to obtain more info. a few questions.

1) i'm on a budget trip. any good hotels to recomend? must be safe.

2) which doctors are the best at yanhee? (for nose as well as eyes)

there's so many questions i have but i cant seem to rmb them right now.

voix
Regular
Regular

Post by voix » Tue, 11 Jul 2006 9:32 pm

Hey lynn! From what I read in front(around pages 50 onwards) yanhee is more of a plastic surgery hospital whereas the other one is more of a general hospital. Very curious, are you going alone or?
Lynn@ wrote:Hi there,

I am going to thailand for a nose job this Nov.Was deciding between Yanhee or Bumrungrad Hospital Bangkok. I have read through the comments in this forum before taking the pick. Just hope to gather a little more details from those who have already had theirs done in thailand. My main concern is the sucess rate and the possbile complications.

Thanks

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 11:40 am

voix u alr set ur mind to do nose n eyes in thailand? perhaps u can ask if any1 from this forum wanna go cos its safer to go in group n oso can gv encouragement n moral support too

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 12:55 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

Post by babyevil85 » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 3:16 pm

iamdanny dun ask so much le noisy le u ..

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: ..

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 4:50 pm

babyevil85 wrote:iamdanny dun ask so much le noisy le u ..
Forums are for asking questions. Tread carefully babyevil85.......... [-X
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

jan_sg85

Organisers for Plastic Surgery in Bangkok.

Post by jan_sg85 » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 5:51 pm

Hi people,anyone interested in doing rhinoplasty or double eye-lid surgeries in Yanhee hospital in Bangkok?We are currently organising trips over to Yanhee and will see how the response is before making final arrangements.Prefably around 6-8 people will be ideal.Females and Males are both welcomed.We will be in charge on finding people with common problems together,settling the accomdation,flight tickets and logistics there.Interested ppl please email [email protected] for more details on procedure,doctors,accomodation,food,well-being,fees and any other related questions regarding dates or even the surgery itself.If you are alone,don't worry because post-op care will be provided by experienced people who have done the ops there before.interested people please email [email protected] for details and kindly state availablity and preferred month of doing the op.

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Organisers for Plastic Surgery in Bangkok.

Post by iamdanny » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 6:13 pm

jan_sg85 wrote:Hi people,anyone interested in doing rhinoplasty or double eye-lid surgeries in Yanhee hospital in Bangkok?We are currently organising trips over to Yanhee and will see how the response is before making final arrangements.Prefably around 6-8 people will be ideal.Females and Males are both welcomed.We will be in charge on finding people with common problems together,settling the accomdation,flight tickets and logistics there.Interested ppl please email [email protected] for more details on procedure,doctors,accomodation,food,well-being,fees and any other related questions regarding dates or even the surgery itself.If you are alone,don't worry because post-op care will be provided by experienced people who have done the ops there before.interested people please email [email protected] for details and kindly state availablity and preferred month of doing the op.

me me.. i oso tinkin of going thailand to do nose surgery... but i can only go durin my school hols wich is in dec'06

voix
Regular
Regular

Post by voix » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 6:40 pm

iamdanny: thanks for the concern! thats what i thought too. cause i saw some of the pictures right after surgery and i think iwill be needing loads of support. and besides, if there is major swelling, at least can talk to others and not be so bored being couped in the hotel? and then there will be pple to share the recovery process with.

jan_sg: thanks! have emailed you.

and yar, can ask questions. this is after all a forum where we learn from each other. so lets ask each other more questions (ok, more like me bombarding with all of you here me questions) and learn together. :D

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 6:46 pm

voix wrote:iamdanny: thanks for the concern! thats what i thought too. cause i saw some of the pictures right after surgery and i think iwill be needing loads of support. and besides, if there is major swelling, at least can talk to others and not be so bored being couped in the hotel? and then there will be pple to share the recovery process with.

jan_sg: thanks! have emailed you.

and yar, can ask questions. this is after all a forum where we learn from each other. so lets ask each other more questions (ok, more like me bombarding with all of you here me questions) and learn together. :D

ya voix, i oso nid support from ppl who share the same interest as me wich is to enhance our features. cos i lack of courage to do surgery so its gd to gv support to each other so we can haf the courage to do surgery. jan i oso pm u le... voix when u plan to go thailand do surgery? cos me oso tinking of going there do nose

voix
Regular
Regular

Post by voix » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 6:46 pm

just wondering if you guys can send me the pics(before and after is available) of the surgeries you did as well as the cost and the doctor. i will swear to secrecy and not show it to anyone. not even my dog, promise.

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 6:57 pm

jan since u did nose with dr sukit care to share wif me ur b4 n after surgery pic? i promise i wun show to other ppl... thanks

voix
Regular
Regular

Post by voix » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 7:08 pm

iamdanny, i'm still considering about the procedure as i emailed dr sukit and need to hear what he has to say about my nose/eyes before i decide if he's the one. so paranoid hor. but i've only got 2 eyes and one nose so must think carfeully. and i do have a thick and upturn tip so i might need more than an implant. BUT if i'm going it will be anywhere from nov 18 to the end of nov. preferbly as soon as possible cos i'm going back to school on jan and i dont want everyone to know.

cjyap

Re: double eyelid surgery

Post by cjyap » Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:27 am

doubleyelid101 wrote:i have single eyelids and would like double eyelids
very cautious about going for plastic surgery and letting someone cut me with a knife
need a good and dependable doctor
anyone with satisfied results? want to recommend me a good doctor in malaysia or singapore?
advise and recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Im joe here, i highly recommended you can contact (Excellent results)
Amy Lim (Ms)
Public Relations Officer
Singapore National Eye Centre
11 Third Hospital Avenue
Singapore 168751
Tel: (65) 6322 8374
Fax: (65) 6227 7290
Reg No: 00840 / 1989-W
Email: [email protected]