Singapore Expats

Can you get Dermalogica products

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
sue1303
Regular
Regular

Can you get Dermalogica products

Post by sue1303 » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:33 pm

Hi,

I use Dermalogica products and was wondering if they are freely available in Singapore. Due to move out in Oct and wondering whether I need to stock up before I come out?

Cheers

S x

babykasim
Chatter
Chatter

Post by babykasim » Sat, 01 Jul 2006 3:56 pm

hi sue,

you can get dermalogica products easily in Singapore.
Leonard Drake carries it and I understand few other places carry it as well.

jozz

Dermalogica

Post by jozz » Sun, 09 Jul 2006 8:49 pm

Hi there,
Yah, the products are sold at leonard drake salons, you can get it at 5% discount if you are a member. I have a friend who orders from USA directly coz' its much cheaper and she usually orders in bulk to spread the shipping costs with her friends.

sue1303
Regular
Regular

Post by sue1303 » Mon, 10 Jul 2006 1:20 am

Cool....Thanks for that x

kohmiah

Post by kohmiah » Mon, 10 Jul 2006 4:49 pm

I'm using dermalogical product now but i bought it in M'sia. I also can get 5% discount and no need to be a member. Can I check the price with you, Sue? If Singapore's price is cheapper than M'sia then i might buy it here. The hyrating booster is RM219, essential cleansing solution is about RM198 and skin hydrating masque is RM152. :)

Thank you!!!!

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Tue, 11 Jul 2006 1:43 pm

hmmm i know near tanjong pagar mrt station there is a dermalogical shop near coslab.... wondering if i go there to buy products wil it be cheaper than going LD?

how abt strawberry.net? heard tt buy online is much cheaper

seasider
Chatter
Chatter

Post by seasider » Tue, 11 Jul 2006 2:51 pm

I get mine at Amrita Spa in Raffles Plaza Hotel. I can't recall the prices of specific products but I did once look to buy on-line and it wasn't worth the effort.

White_Belle
Regular
Regular

Post by White_Belle » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 9:52 am

I've seen a shop located at Suntec City selling dermalogica products.. The name of the shop should be "Posh Wellness" (if i managed to remember it correctly) it is right beside "Auntie Anne".

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 11:35 am

White_Belle wrote:I've seen a shop located at Suntec City selling dermalogica products.. The name of the shop should be "Posh Wellness" (if i managed to remember it correctly) it is right beside "Auntie Anne".

hmmm are the products cheaper than LD ?

White_Belle
Regular
Regular

Post by White_Belle » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 12:09 pm

iamdanny wrote:hmmm are the products cheaper than LD ?
Mmm sorry i can't help u.. :? Seriously i have not tried out the range of their products yet.. i just happened to pass by the shop last night when i was shopping at Suntec.. so just to inform all ladies here who are looking for dermalogica products, that there's another place selling kind of stuffs. :)

Magik

Dermalogica

Post by Magik » Fri, 07 Aug 2009 10:31 pm

Dermalogica products really cost me an arm and a leg :mad: !
When I was studying in Australia, Dermalogica products much cheaper. Leonard Drake sometimes give 10% off their sky high retail prices!

I have bought from:

1. Strawberrynet.com (Not too bad but once the expiry date for my daily microfoliant was too near to my liking)
2. De Beaute (Supposed to be this lady who give u 20% off retail if u buy $600 and she only accessible by phone. Need to deposit so much money in her bank a/c, I don't feel so good and discount really not that great).
3. Ebay (if you are lucky, can get good price)
4. Smart Beauty Shopper.com (This one my friend sent me link and prices are comparable to Strawberrynet. Still offer Free delivery. I haven't try before but if I do I will try to request for Cash on Delivery).

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Sun, 09 Aug 2009 1:06 am

You can also find them in Clementi street 11 Blk 109 #01-37
www.ecoverve.com.sg

I was in there the other day looking at the products, a bit pricey because of small demand, but he brings them in from USA and Belgium.

In this heat and humidity you need to get the mattress spray to kill off the bed mites....

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Dermalogica

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 09 Aug 2009 1:57 am

Magik wrote:=I haven't try before but if I do I will try to request for Cash on Delivery).
And that is the reason online shopping isn't as big here as it is in the rest of the world. Too many Singaporeans waste people's time in ordering and then when delivered decided that they don't want so refuse to pay on delivery. This causes a loss for the service provider (fuel and time costs and inconvenience) and a bad reputation for locals. That's also one reason that Yahoo Auctions failed and eBay isn't doing so good here as well.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

eleensaki

Dermalogica

Post by eleensaki » Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:15 am

I have been used to purchase Dermalogica products thru this wedsite http://www.el-elegantlovely.com/ which the price is cheaper about 30% from retail shop.

Shez83

Payot?

Post by Shez83 » Sat, 19 Sep 2009 9:33 pm

I am new to Singapore, and haven't seen Dermalogica products anywhere as yet, but will definitely try out those places suggested.
However, any suggestions for Payot products? I use Payot moisturisers etc. Any recommendations to find Payot? Thanks.