Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Fri, 07 Jul 2006 1:49 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Sat, 02 Sep 2006 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Fri, 07 Jul 2006 1:50 pm

hmm leena i tot high nose are sharp? howcome gt high nose n nt sharp?? cos usually bridge high the nose wil be sharp le...

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Fri, 07 Jul 2006 1:53 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Sat, 02 Sep 2006 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Fri, 07 Jul 2006 1:54 pm

usually when u all say nose sharp it refers to overall height or the tip?

Hannah Lee
Regular
Regular

Post by Hannah Lee » Fri, 07 Jul 2006 9:19 pm

Iamdanny,

high doesn't always mean sharp cuz your tip and the shape of your nose also plays a big role. You can have a high bridge and a round tip and your nose still won't look sharp if u know what I mean.

Leenaaa,

yeah I did tell Dr. Jung quite clearly NO high bridge. And perhaps he gives his korean patients an EVEN higher bridge cuz when he peeled off my cast he said "oh very nice and natural just like u wanted". I didn't even dare look in the mirror after I got my cast off. Only when I got back to the service apt did I dare peek at it. I guess now at one mth post op it my bridge is much improved than 3 weeks ago.

I'm so used to it now, when I think of how flat and blobby my old nose was I don't regret the surgery at all.

wenhwa
Regular
Regular

Post by wenhwa » Sat, 08 Jul 2006 12:16 am

iamdanny,

I really think that you should go see Dr. Seah, or any other surgeons you might be interested in for your case. Cause you are constantly asking questions. I understand that having a good understanding of the surgery process is vital for a satisfying experience in surgery, however I think you are stuck in a constant swirl of question asking. I really would advise that you see a few surgeons from your consideration set and ask them everything you need to ask them and make a decision. =) Hope that helps!

shashi

Post by shashi » Sat, 08 Jul 2006 6:51 am

Leenaaa,

can you tell me the website of Dr Park? IS he based in Korea? If so, did you send your photo to him and he advise you on what to correct? I think I need a second opinion on my nose, seems like the implant i did abt 1 mth ago is not properly done but I'm not 100% sure. Please let me know how I can get in touch with this doctor?

Thanks a Mil.
leenaaaa wrote:Koreangirl,

It's Dr Park from Oz Cosmetic Clinic. Dr Jung seems more experienced and pretty ok, but Dr Park seems to be more detailed in answering questions.

koreangirl wrote:hey leeeena,

did dr. jung give you those recommendations? if not dr. jung, which korean doctor? from the response he gave you, he seems very detailed and meticulous.
[/quote]

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Sat, 08 Jul 2006 7:42 am

Last edited by leenaaaa on Sat, 02 Sep 2006 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sat, 08 Jul 2006 2:57 pm

wen hwa thanks for ur reply... but i will like to see some of the ppl whose nose done by dr seah b4 confirming to let him do my nose.. hope u understand... n i'm stil a student n i'm paying for those consultations wich nt cheap lor so can't afford to see so many docs....

wenhwa
Regular
Regular

Post by wenhwa » Sun, 09 Jul 2006 10:45 am

iamdanny,

Actually I think you might get the wrong concept. At least from my point of view. Remember in our PMs I told you that your nose would still be your nose? Meaning you can't look at a person's nose and say that I want something like that, cause everyone's bone structure is different. Anyway, how old are you? You said you are still schooling? Are you 16 or so? Just graduated from secondary school? Anyway, unless you are financially independent, I feel that you should have your parents to support you and your decision. Not only for the money, but for the whole process as it is important for them to stand by you in the event of any complications. Just my advise. Hope it helps! =)

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sun, 09 Jul 2006 1:16 pm

i'm 21 in nus... my parents may sponsor me for the surgery but nt confirmed yet... i didn't say i wan the nose u have but its like to gauge how well dr seah did ur nose ma.. u understand?? i know every1 haf diff nose..

koreangirl

Post by koreangirl » Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:53 am

hi leeennaa,

is your chin implant shape/design a button implant (a roundish implant that sits on your chin) or a wrap-type implant (implant with "wings" or "arms" that follow the contour of your mandible). did dr. k give you any choices of chin implants? or does he only do one type of chin implants? did he carve them himself?

also, did you have gortex or silicone chin implant?

sorry for all the questions.

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Mon, 10 Jul 2006 1:54 pm

its okie for all your question not like somebody :D

Lynn@

Post by Lynn@ » Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:56 pm

Hi there,

I am going to thailand for a nose job this Nov.Was deciding between Yanhee or Bumrungrad Hospital Bangkok. I have read through the comments in this forum before taking the pick. Just hope to gather a little more details from those who have already had theirs done in thailand. My main concern is the sucess rate and the possbile complications.

Thanks

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Tue, 11 Jul 2006 1:30 pm

Lynn@ wrote:Hi there,

I am going to thailand for a nose job this Nov.Was deciding between Yanhee or Bumrungrad Hospital Bangkok. I have read through the comments in this forum before taking the pick. Just hope to gather a little more details from those who have already had theirs done in thailand. My main concern is the sucess rate and the possbile complications.

Thanks

u decide to go there alone or with frens? yanhee has quite a few no of feedbacks u can try there...

for plastic surgery dun compromise the cost of surgery cos ultimately its our face.. dun be like someone (er hem he shd know who he is) who plans to go for cheapo docs 1.5k for a nose job in a chinese styled clinic .. if any things go haywire he shall haf himself to blame for.. that's the advice those plastic surgeons gv me... best to go to reputable n experienced docs