Singapore Expats

anyone yoga lover?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Thu, 06 Jul 2006 1:45 pm

michael u nw learning yoga??? any gd teacher to intro?? i oso wanna learn

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Sat, 08 Jul 2006 7:46 am

Last edited by leenaaaa on Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

michael3lo

Post by michael3lo » Sat, 08 Jul 2006 3:24 pm

danny gd teachers are everyway....if u dun mind try me hehehe but onli beginner yeah...
michael3lo

Bhar

Post by Bhar » Mon, 10 Jul 2006 2:37 pm

hi yogis! :)
happy to c all the yoga lovers here 8-) . i've been teaching yoga for past more than 2 years and practicing for a decade.

so if you all wish to try out, we all can meet up oneday in early next month or someday and give it a try of my instruction :wink:

enjoy
vritti

jaslynk
Regular
Regular

Nice yoga teachers

Post by jaslynk » Tue, 11 Jul 2006 7:58 pm

Please dont try True Yoga, too many bad feedbacks about them. I know some of the Yoga teachers are quite good. Samantha from Dance Arts, Audrey freeliance. :P

jaslynk
Regular
Regular

Charges

Post by jaslynk » Tue, 11 Jul 2006 7:59 pm

Bhar wrote:hi yogis! :)
happy to c all the yoga lovers here 8-) . i've been teaching yoga for past more than 2 years and practicing for a decade.

so if you all wish to try out, we all can meet up oneday in early next month or someday and give it a try of my instruction :wink:

enjoy
vritti
What is your charges? :cool:

deb96
Chatter
Chatter

Post by deb96 » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 7:12 pm

Bhar wrote:hi yogis! :)

enjoy
vritti

:cool: ...count me in!

michael3lo

Post by michael3lo » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:18 pm

well is gd bhar nice to hear that....cn alwis drop me a mail to [email protected] others as well...
michael3lo

Bhar

Post by Bhar » Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:15 am

hi :D

i charge S$20 for a week of 7 sessions, if you come as a group of atleast 5. :)

jaslynk
Regular
Regular

I m interested

Post by jaslynk » Thu, 13 Jul 2006 6:51 pm

I m interested...but is it far? Others? :wave:

Bhar

Post by Bhar » Fri, 11 Aug 2006 5:03 pm

Dear all, I'm back. sorry yogis. didn't leave msg for you all. r u ppl ready to start the yoga session on 16th or 17th of this month? if you all will be able to gather in one place at a time, i can come there and take class. you just let me know where you want to and how many of you are joining. depending on that we decide other things. do you ppl need yoga mat as well? if you want let me know by tomorrow (12th)

4mm - plain -few colours (orange, grey, dark green, lavender)-S$30
4mm - floral- blue-S$40
6mm - plain - navy-S$60

enjoy :D
with regards
bhar

starbright

need to transfer 1 month unlimited membership from PURE YOGA

Post by starbright » Sat, 12 Aug 2006 11:09 pm

hi

anyone interesed in taking over my membership for PURE YOGA. IT is a one month unlimited pass to PURE YOGA at ngee ann city

my hubby and i both signed up 2 months ago but really couldn't make time for it.

it will expire in 15 Sept. Good for those who wants to try PURE YOGA but don't want to commit long term membership yet.

the membership is worth $200 willing to let go at just $150.

interested parties, pls email me at [email protected]

thanks

gtea

Re: Nice yoga teachers

Post by gtea » Sun, 13 Aug 2006 1:19 pm

jaslynk wrote:Please dont try True Yoga, too many bad feedbacks about them. I know some of the Yoga teachers are quite good. Samantha from Dance Arts, Audrey freeliance. :P

What sorts of bad feedbacks you had heard about TRUE YOGA?

I am with True Yoga for more than one and half years,i pretty satisfy with their "free to choose classes"system.Community has only 1 type of yoga class available that is~Hatha Yoga(should say most communities offer Hatha Yoga)

True Yoga allows me to choose any type of yoga classes.But i enjoyed Hatha,Ashtsanga,Ananda,Gentle and Yoga Therapy.I'm holding an unlimited membership,that allows me to book my class as many times a day as i can.And now they are reducing the fees for me but i have to sign another year with them.My friends and colleagues have seen i'm more tense and fit.It helps to relieved tired body and stress.My colleagues wanted to learn some postures to destress n revitalize their minds n bodies
Various postures and breathing techniques of Yoga help to detoxify,destress,promote awareness,increase body resistance.

Well, a few masters in this yoga centre are really good!So i go for their classes only.
To all yogis Keep it up!!

shaleong

Yoga Membership

Post by shaleong » Mon, 14 Aug 2006 4:54 pm

To all fellow yoga lovers,
anyone interested in taking over yoga membership from True Yoga that expires only in November2007?
it is an membership for unlimited usage, which means you can go for unlimited classes.
it costs about S$145.95 per month.

My sister is going overseas for studies and looking for someone to take over the membership.

For yoga lovers, please kindly help take over?

Many thanks!

Interested parties, give me a call at 96940915 or email me at [email protected]

Cheers,
Sharon

jaslynk
Regular
Regular

Re: Nice yoga teachers

Post by jaslynk » Mon, 14 Aug 2006 8:27 pm

gtea wrote:
jaslynk wrote:Please dont try True Yoga, too many bad feedbacks about them. I know some of the Yoga teachers are quite good. Samantha from Dance Arts, Audrey freeliance. :P

What sorts of bad feedbacks you had heard about TRUE YOGA?

I am with True Yoga for more than one and half years,i pretty satisfy with their "free to choose classes"system.Community has only 1 type of yoga class available that is~Hatha Yoga(should say most communities offer Hatha Yoga)

True Yoga allows me to choose any type of yoga classes.But i enjoyed Hatha,Ashtsanga,Ananda,Gentle and Yoga Therapy.I'm holding an unlimited membership,that allows me to book my class as many times a day as i can.And now they are reducing the fees for me but i have to sign another year with them.My friends and colleagues have seen i'm more tense and fit.It helps to relieved tired body and stress.My colleagues wanted to learn some postures to destress n revitalize their minds n bodies
Various postures and breathing techniques of Yoga help to detoxify,destress,promote awareness,increase body resistance.

Well, a few masters in this yoga centre are really good!So i go for their classes only.
To all yogis Keep it up!!

My dear,
I am too tired to tell you what happen...but you read the treads regarding True Yoga in this forum. I am so sorry. :oops: