Singapore Expats

No comment

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
ann_hehe

No comment

Post by ann_hehe » Tue, 20 Jun 2006 10:15 pm

Was chatting with some local friends here and I was almost die-laughing when they told me I shouldn't eat chicken legs coz it's a sin ... hehehehehehe... I asked them why and this is the explanation, "you shouldnt eat chicken legs, it's a sin, without legs, chicken cant run... You should eat chicken breast only" ..... :lol: My goodness, this is hilarious...

Thought I just want to share...
Find the one who will guide you to the limits of your choice

Spunky
Regular
Regular

Post by Spunky » Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:14 am

local = singapore?
I've never heard of such a thing in my whole life! u better stay away from these friends!

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Post by Scorpion » Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:24 am

Better to ask the chicken itself :???: :P
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

Bafana

Post by Bafana » Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:59 pm

Heard this one a few times around Singapore.

Its a slightly dirty joke when told in the right company. BTW was it a guy that told you the joke?
Be Like Water

ann_hehe

Post by ann_hehe » Wed, 21 Jun 2006 1:13 pm

Spunky wrote:local = singapore?
I've never heard of such a thing in my whole life! u better stay away from these friends!
It's not about staying away from them. It was fun and I enjoyed it.

And yes, bafana, I do enjoy good companies (and they're group of guys and girls... hehehehehe)... Damn fun... Love it... And I'm sure that guy implied something too (gosh, look at him when he talks about "chicken breast") :lol:
Find the one who will guide you to the limits of your choice

Bafana

Post by Bafana » Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:34 pm

LOL

I was in a Taxi going to a meeting from my office (Parkway) the over day and we had to go through Geylang. The taxi driver nearly made me and me mate die with laughter as he started taking about chickens and continued for the next 15 mins.

"Wah, this place got chicken everywhere lah - This ayam kampong"

"There got chinese chicken, indonesian chicken, indian chicken, Thai chicken, Ang Mo chicken also can ah"

"you want chicken then geylang best place - Orchard Towers also can lah"

The guy was a psyhco - It was absoultely hilarious (suppose you had to be there) and made my day a hell of a lot brighter. Not to mention I gave him a tip at the drop off :cool:

(BTW if any one is still blur on the subject, chicken or ayam (bhasa melayu for chicken) is a local reference towards women and in particular ladies of the night.)
Be Like Water

klooshedd

Post by klooshedd » Sat, 01 Jul 2006 4:39 pm

haha, all the chickens.

i think chicken skins are slimy-ly gross. esp those boiled ones. =X
okay just some personal opinions. (:

Fantastic

Post by Fantastic » Thu, 06 Jul 2006 4:25 pm

Bafana wrote: (BTW if any one is still blur on the subject, chicken or ayam (bhasa melayu for chicken) is a local reference towards women and in particular ladies of the night.)
"... If you can't think because you can't chew, try a banana" LKY

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 06 Jul 2006 10:27 pm

Fantastic wrote:
Bafana wrote: (BTW if any one is still blur on the subject, chicken or ayam (bhasa melayu for chicken) is a local reference towards women and in particular ladies of the night.)
Fantastic,

you should just copy and paste rather than use the quote function. You are not quoting but paraphrasing when you change or delete wordings in the middle of a sentences to change the original meaning.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Fantastic

Post by Fantastic » Fri, 07 Jul 2006 10:10 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Fantastic wrote:
Fantastic,

you should just copy and paste rather than use the quote function. You are not quoting but paraphrasing when you change or delete wordings in the middle of a sentences to change the original meaning.

Sms,

Does it really matter? lol...
Fine, if my message wasn't clear.
'Chicken' ('ji' in mandarin, 'gai' in cantonese) is a slang used by the locals to mean female prostitutes.
NEVER call any woman a 'ji' ('chicken' or 'gai') ... ... even if she really is one. Not in her face anyway. :P

'Duck' ('ya' in mandarin, 'ngaap' in cantonese) = male prostitutes or gigolos.
"... If you can't think because you can't chew, try a banana" LKY