Singapore Expats

eligibility

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Fri, 23 Jun 2006 8:05 pm

Can you supply the link, I was reading the website myself but could not find the information needed?

Plavt.

joee
Regular
Regular

Post by joee » Sat, 24 Jun 2006 12:14 am

www.emirates.com

under cabin crew joining & selection i think

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Sat, 24 Jun 2006 12:56 am

Read that section more than once, no mention of marital status.
However, looking at other parts of the site I don't think there is much to be concerned about. Those who are married should make a point of taking their marriage certificate

Plavt.

VT
Regular
Regular

Post by VT » Tue, 27 Jun 2006 1:33 am

Yap... married woman can go for the interview at EK. Cos that time when i went for interview, there was a few who are married.

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Tue, 27 Jun 2006 4:54 am

This was what I found from the Emirates Group Careers website.

Where and how do I get my marriage certificate attested if I am married before or after I join?
You have to get your marriage certificate first attested at the Ministry for Foreign Affairs in your country and then by the UAE Consulate in your country. Once you come to Dubai, you will have to get your marriage certificate further attested with your consulate here in the UAE. If your country does not have a consulate here in Dubai, then you may get your marriage certificate attested at your country’s consulate or Embassy in any of the neighbouring countries to the UAE. There are some exceptions so please discuss your own situation and requirements with your
Recruitment Co-ordinator.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

sarrah

Post by sarrah » Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:13 pm

alright got it! thanks to all for e reply ya! :D

Mermaid

Post by Mermaid » Mon, 03 Jul 2006 9:45 am

joee wrote:ok , i checked for you already . They do accept married woman bt when you are being offered this job finally, you have to bring along your marriage cert to dubai for pre-check . Dubai is where u will be stationed.

Hey...I just joined in...think you knew alot in airline careers..I wonder if they takes in ladies who's not so perfect in their complexions??Any idea??cos I met one of the ladies during the tiger airways interview..think she's very concern that her complexion will not pull her thru e interview..I'm thinking of asking her to try emirates cos she's married as well..think any chance??Well..think she's quite pretty just that she had acne scarring...but she's been really nice to me..offer to send me to the nearby bus stop... :wink:
** Mermaid **