Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
jeannie

Post by jeannie » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:27 pm

wenhwa wrote:iamdanny,
I understand your concern and worries. However, I feel that sometime of asking around and finding out, there would be a time where you need to tell yourself you need to make a decision. I was once too, in a constant swirl of looking of information over and over again. I believe you need to look for what you need to look. Stop and make a decision. Have you ever saw Dr. Seah yet? Perhaps you can ask him for an opinion?
sorry, i hve no idea at all how to post a msg properly. :P

does anyone has the website for Dr Jiang and Dr Hsu from Taiwan?

Thanks.

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

:D

Post by babyevil85 » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 1:41 am

Np :D timmy and danny u two Are The block crow that laught together At people in the same Boat ... Timmy Your pic Of your eye look very sexy .. Dun let me display if like u do it to me last time .. If u wan to display mine , anytime .. I can do it to Friendster , My space IcQ or Send it to be4 After Ps Site Display i am anything one. .

I am danny , Why ? cannot take joke ar .. Chicken Bone and Penknife Not Funny ar ? Aiyo Just abit of joke won't kill la .. Why abit of joke make u become so girly wanna Speak till Like a Big gentalmen Aiyo ..

kk no chicken bone and penknife k :D

shashi

Post by shashi » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:56 am

jeannie,

Here's the webby for Dr Jiang. I can't remember Dr Hsu address.

http://www.doctor.com.tw/magic/clinic.html

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 2:39 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Sat, 02 Sep 2006 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

black_creamer

Post by black_creamer » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 2:45 pm

hey Ahmei lover,
My implant is not giving me any problems, thankfully. Just that mine looks so similar to pre-surgery, it was kinda wasted. Regret not insisting on a higher bridge and maybe i should have gotten an alarplasty during my rhinoplasty as well! :?

Btw, what do u meant by water retention or something...? As in ur nose still looks bigger than the final outcome?

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 3:14 pm

wenhwa wrote:iamdanny,
I understand your concern and worries. However, I feel that sometime of asking around and finding out, there would be a time where you need to tell yourself you need to make a decision. I was once too, in a constant swirl of looking of information over and over again. I believe you need to look for what you need to look. Stop and make a decision. Have you ever saw Dr. Seah yet? Perhaps you can ask him for an opinion?
thanks wenhwa for ur reply... i haven see dr seah yet... shd be seeing him soon ba....

babyevil take note: from this post i can tell wenhwa has higher EQ N IQ than u... cos he dun anyhow criticse ppl... i tink babyevil u shd take up english course to brush up english... ur grammar n spelling mistakes are damn horrible... worst than my pri sch sis sia... sia suay.... its better for u to engage a english tutor n go for some counselling or EQ course rather than plastic surgery...

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 3:36 pm

yawnzZzz i'm sleeping :-({|=

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

k la k la

Post by babyevil85 » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 3:40 pm

k la k la ... I just entertaining The Viewers only la .. Btw Just a joke take it la k .. cos i love to joke .. Btw Ahmeilover u said that dimple cos 500 ++ one side ar ?? how would people put 2 side ?? can tell me more

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Re: :D

Post by ocean11 » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 3:44 pm

iamdanny wrote:
babyevil85 wrote:Np :D timmy and danny u two Are The block crow that laught together At people in the same Boat ... Timmy Your pic Of your eye look very sexy .. Dun let me display if like u do it to me last time .. If u wan to display mine , anytime .. I can do it to Friendster , My space IcQ or Send it to be4 After Ps Site Display i am anything one. .

I am danny , Why ? cannot take joke ar .. Chicken Bone and Penknife Not Funny ar ? Aiyo Just abit of joke won't kill la .. Why abit of joke make u become so girly wanna Speak till Like a Big gentalmen Aiyo ..

kk no chicken bone and penknife k :D

ur grammar n spelling is horrendous man... u ought to study more... ur post jus reflect how low ur IQ and EQ is..btw the prev post where u say dr wong is no gd is enuff to serve as evidence of defamation... n dun forget ur IP add can be traced by the police n ur identity can be found real soon... haah so u wan to play with me n timmy ar... better haf strong connection or background b4 play wif us...

woo woo woo.. cool it guys.. be nice to each other eh.. don waste the pages here for the childish acts ya.. c'mon, contribute somthings that is related to the topic.

iamdanny, u really have to make e decision urself, we can only provides u the info that we know, but cant tell u wether u should go ahead or not. most imptly, u have to get urself mental prepare wat are u going to do next if the result not to ur expectation, and the healing process might lead u into depression.. so if u think u are not strong enough, perharps u shall wait til later part, when u think u are ready for all this 'crap'.. hohoho..
good luck ..

koreangirl

Post by koreangirl » Sat, 01 Jul 2006 12:50 am

Does anyone know the website link for Dr. Robert Flowers? He's a plastic surgeon specializing in Asian faces. He is located in Hawaii. Thanks!

Also, here is what I've come up with so far while doing research about PS specializing in Asian Eyes and Noses:

For Asian Eyes: Dr. Meronk, Dr. Flowers, Dr. Charles Lee

For Asian Noses: Dr. Toriumi, Dr. Flowers

If anyone else has any other reccommendations, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

zazoo

Post by zazoo » Sat, 01 Jul 2006 6:53 am

Hi,
I'm relatively new here and i was just wondering whether it is advisable to seek rhinoplasty in Singapore or is Korea a better option? I've always wanted to get some work done on my nose and i guess i'm finally getting the courage to start looking into this prospect. I really appreciate the help and apologize for bothering. :)

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Sat, 01 Jul 2006 7:52 am

Last edited by leenaaaa on Sat, 02 Sep 2006 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

miumiu

Re: total plastic

Post by miumiu » Sat, 01 Jul 2006 10:07 am

ahmeilover wrote:Hey babes.. long time nv come update le... hmm.. wonder how is everyone now.. like leena , black creamer... happy wif their results?

as for me.... hmm.. i wish can b more high.. but dr sukit say tts the limit he can do.. sometimes when i wake up i tink due to water retention or something... seems like usual sell... haiz...

anyway i tot of doing dimples surgery.. anyone interested? yanhee charges 550sgd for 1 dimples n 830sgd for 2 dimples.. hehe... meanwhile if i go do dimples i will hab botox there as well... shld hab do it all in once when i went there for my nose... regretted manz.. now hab to waste air ticks again.... :???:
who is Yanhee? You're going to KOrea to have the dimples surgery done? Is there any doctors in Singapore that can perform the same job as well? I wanna have the dimples surgery, but no where to find any information about this stuff =\

miumiu

Post by miumiu » Sat, 01 Jul 2006 10:22 am

Omg, it's so funny :lol: I just called Leslie Kuek about the dimples derma fillers and the receptionist told me it's already out-dated. :lol: and she said, somebody came in last time to see him for the dimples procedure and was told the same thing as well, but if i'd still insist on doing it, then he'd do it for me. :lol:

young_princess
Regular
Regular

Post by young_princess » Sat, 01 Jul 2006 1:22 pm

Hi hannah! yah i heard bout dr. tobias but im not sure if he's that good. and yah i initially wanted to go to toriumi but he's sooo expensive! 20k for a rhino is crazy. im planning on going with this other surgeon but he's known for ear grafts. so if he suggests that i do rib then i have no choice but to go to toriumi since he is known to be the best with that.. :-|