Singapore Expats

Nice lingerie

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Carine

Nice lingerie

Post by Carine » Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:28 pm

Where can I buy nice and not too expensive lingerie. Please exclude VS as it's too expensive after conversion in rates.

Tammy

Post by Tammy » Mon, 31 Jan 2005 1:42 am

Bafana

Post by Bafana » Wed, 02 Feb 2005 1:15 pm

There is also a Katong Cutie (Or something like that on Level 2 Parkway Parade) 8)

girlie

Re: Nice lingerie

Post by girlie » Wed, 30 Mar 2005 1:50 am

Carine wrote:Where can I buy nice and not too expensive lingerie. Please exclude VS as it's too expensive after conversion in rates.
You can try ayumizlace.com site. They have very pretty and sexy lingerie at very affordable prices. Can pay on delivery. However be cautious as the sizes are very small. I usually buy cup A but when I ordered the same size it turned out a wee bit small and I had to change to cup B so when you order you may want to order a size larger. Very good service. They were featured too in March's Women's Weekly.

Mogu

Lingerie

Post by Mogu » Fri, 01 Apr 2005 8:39 pm

Hey if u are interested I do have some lace and pvc lingerie for sale . Email me at [email protected] for more details . :D

cindy

Post by cindy » Tue, 05 Apr 2005 6:58 pm

hey. i went to the ayumilace website and placed an order. it arrived yesterday and i wore it today. i must say that its very comfortable and i am very happy with it. on top of that, it has very nice print. check out the woman's weekly promo. the buy 1 get 1 free offer. its value for money.

only thing is that, the lady was supposed to deliver the package yesterday noon. cos i need to go out soon, i ringed her to chk on her timing, it was then that she said that she cant make it but only in the evening. well, i wld have been stood up if i didnt call her. anyway, she was nice and polite over the phone and in person too. overall, i am happy with the experience.

felice44

hi....

Post by felice44 » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:37 pm

I saw a few lingerie shops, such as the one in Taka basement under warcoal (They sell pretty sweet kind of lingerie) and recently i walked passed a shop in suntec that at level one,Somewhere opposite Goldheart (It sells nice lacy kind of lngerie) named Chade. Maybe its of some help to u.
Hope itis of some help to u...cheers

Pinky

Sasha

Post by Sasha » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 5:29 pm

Try this site as it has some really nice pieces and its free worldwide delivery. Actually i ordered from here and it arrived within 5 days.
Also has bigger sizes (lol)

www.ladybarbarella.com

jaz_collections

Post by jaz_collections » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:22 pm

Please advertise in the Classifieds Section of this website

Thanks

sms

Sasha

Post by Sasha » Fri, 07 Jul 2006 10:59 pm

With regards to my last tip for the lingerie company www.ladybarbarella.com , i have just received a news letter from them confirming their summer sale, and they have some good offers. So if you are still looking it may be worth a look.

Happy Shopping

:D

emiko08
Chatter
Chatter

Post by emiko08 » Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:30 am

you can go to japanese sites to buy :P

those are the best. cool and cute :P :P

Sasha

Post by Sasha » Tue, 25 Jul 2006 5:01 am

japanese sizes far to small for the europeans

emiko08
Chatter
Chatter

Post by emiko08 » Wed, 26 Jul 2006 1:00 am

get a bigger one than :o

tr3dio

Post by tr3dio » Mon, 18 Dec 2006 11:13 pm

You can go to Closet Lingerie, they carry USA famous brand name lingerie like Maidenform, J Lo, Natori, Jezebel, Olga, Warners, Lejaby, On Gassamer, and lots more.

They are having their xmas sale now, all items at 30% off. It will take one to two days to reach your place.

Check out www.closetlingerie.com now.
If you never try, you will never know.

jaz_collections

Post by jaz_collections » Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:20 pm

alternative can check out more lingerie websites at
- www.mydreamzwear.com
- www.eArousal.com