Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
shashi

Post by shashi » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 9:04 pm

When can I put on eye make make up after double eyelid surgery? What sort of make up can be applied? For example, concealer, 2 way foundation, liquid eyeliner and mascara? So far I've avoided wearing make up on my eye but soon i will have to. Any tips for me? Thanks.

shashi

Post by shashi » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 9:10 pm

hannah, my is L shape and i can feel it jutting out of my skin on the tip of the nose, kinda worried now that it will protrude in the future...

babyevil85
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by babyevil85 » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 9:12 pm

Iamdanny , DUn so gay la .. Abit of pain u also cant take then dun Do Ps la .. Anyway Dr wong is a Cool Dr .. Just Do it .. Dun ACt girly pls cos i am laughting when u ask so muich question .. Not to insult But friendly speak it so gay to hear that u scare this and tat y not u just use a pen knife and cut your eye to perform Double eye lid and use elephant Gule and Stich your skin back ?? or Y not use chicken bone and Insert it hard into Your nose to get a I shape or L shape nose .. Tell u wat not to insult u , Stop scareing here and there .. Just Do it < -- not by me BUt World Wide (NIKE)

Eustacia

Hi

Post by Eustacia » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:55 pm

shashi wrote:When can I put on eye make make up after double eyelid surgery? What sort of make up can be applied? For example, concealer, 2 way foundation, liquid eyeliner and mascara? So far I've avoided wearing make up on my eye but soon i will have to. Any tips for me? Thanks.
Hi,
once you remove your stitches you can apply eye makeup the next day.try to apply in very light strokes to avoid pain..

8-)

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:57 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Sat, 02 Sep 2006 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:01 am

Last edited by leenaaaa on Sat, 02 Sep 2006 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

koreangirl

Post by koreangirl » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 1:46 am

What does ENT mean?

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 1:47 am

Last edited by leenaaaa on Sat, 02 Sep 2006 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Re: hi

Post by jovinliu » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:12 pm

WAAAHAHAAHAH i like this! Chicken bone and pen knife! I think it may be less dramatic to use needle and thread, to sew your own double eyelid. You can select your own thickness too! DIY!

Anestatic <== this drug don't come into this world for nothing. The purpose is to numb the pain. That's all. If anestatic don't work on you, please send yourself to Mutant Institute. You may have a "gifted talent".

/Jovin
babyevil85 wrote:Iamdanny , DUn so gay la .. Abit of pain u also cant take then dun Do Ps la .. Anyway Dr wong is a Cool Dr .. Just Do it .. Dun ACt girly pls cos i am laughting when u ask so muich question .. Not to insult But friendly speak it so gay to hear that u scare this and tat y not u just use a pen knife and cut your eye to perform Double eye lid and use elephant Gule and Stich your skin back ?? or Y not use chicken bone and Insert it hard into Your nose to get a I shape or L shape nose .. Tell u wat not to insult u , Stop scareing here and there .. Just Do it < -- not by me BUt World Wide (NIKE)
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 1:35 pm

I am currently in Kuala Lumpur, last night i passed by a news stand and a magazine that caught my attention: Beauty and Cosmetic Surgery (loosely translated from chinese). It's issue number 1, and the content is nothing else but, of course, cosmetic surgeries and different enhancing procedures like Thermage, tummy tuck etc.

There's a page on double eyelid surgery, claims to not leave any scar.

It cost RM$20, i do not know if this is available in Singapore, but worth reading for information.

/Jovin
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 1:42 pm

leenaaaa wrote:Babyevil,

Surgery is a big and scary thing (esp for those who have never had surgery before) and I think it is justifiable that iamdanny do as much research as possible before having his nose done.

ya i agree with u... asking alot qns abt nose surgery in this forum or research alot doesn't mean i scared or timid ot gay... its means i am a cautious person n dun like to rush into things.. plastic surgery is a big issue esp when it is gt to do with our face.... so haf to think twice b4 making a decision...

Timmy

Post by Timmy » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 2:07 pm

jovinliu wrote:I am currently in Kuala Lumpur, last night i passed by a news stand and a magazine that caught my attention: Beauty and Cosmetic Surgery (loosely translated from chinese). It's issue number 1, and the content is nothing else but, of course, cosmetic surgeries and different enhancing procedures like Thermage, tummy tuck etc.

There's a page on double eyelid surgery, claims to not leave any scar.

It cost RM$20, i do not know if this is available in Singapore, but worth reading for information.

/Jovin
i have a book called Zhen xing da ren the cosmetic surgery diva book its explain all surgery only nt 150, i bought in taiwan.

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 5:41 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Sat, 02 Sep 2006 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

ahmeilover
Chatter
Chatter

total plastic

Post by ahmeilover » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 9:43 pm

Hey babes.. long time nv come update le... hmm.. wonder how is everyone now.. like leena , black creamer... happy wif their results?

as for me.... hmm.. i wish can b more high.. but dr sukit say tts the limit he can do.. sometimes when i wake up i tink due to water retention or something... seems like usual sell... haiz...

anyway i tot of doing dimples surgery.. anyone interested? yanhee charges 550sgd for 1 dimples n 830sgd for 2 dimples.. hehe... meanwhile if i go do dimples i will hab botox there as well... shld hab do it all in once when i went there for my nose... regretted manz.. now hab to waste air ticks again.... :???:

wenhwa
Regular
Regular

Post by wenhwa » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:23 pm

iamdanny,
I understand your concern and worries. However, I feel that sometime of asking around and finding out, there would be a time where you need to tell yourself you need to make a decision. I was once too, in a constant swirl of looking of information over and over again. I believe you need to look for what you need to look. Stop and make a decision. Have you ever saw Dr. Seah yet? Perhaps you can ask him for an opinion?