Singapore Expats

Bust enhancement creams

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
teabag

Post by teabag » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 4:38 pm

Hey sweetpea,

Put me on your "mailing list".
[email protected] :wink:

lyn

Post by lyn » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 4:39 pm

sweet pea......u dun mind leave down ur email instead

Sweet Pea

Post by Sweet Pea » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 4:51 pm

oh alright...I just hope people don't abuse my mail :evil:

[email protected]

lyn

Post by lyn » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 5:03 pm

Sweet Pea wrote:oh alright...I just hope people don't abuse my mail :evil:

[email protected]
thanks.do check ur email regularly :P
let us knw when u see the result

Snoozer

Breast Massage

Post by Snoozer » Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:59 pm

[email protected]
Hi Sweet Pea,
Am newly joined & very keen to know abt the breast enhancement pills that you tried... can you pls let me know too what is that?

i hope you're offended with my sudden request.

Thanks alot

Irenea

coconut milk

Post by Irenea » Sat, 21 Jan 2006 11:35 pm

My mum used to tell me that coconut milk works for people who want to get their chest bigger. It's a cheap and efficient way???? :shock: :?
Last edited by Irenea on Mon, 06 Mar 2006 10:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Tue, 24 Jan 2006 3:13 pm

metroguy wrote:what about the fingers that apply the cream? will the swell too? just curious :?
Some of these creams have labels warning users against breastfeeding. I do not think it is safe to be taken internally. So gals out there, if your boyfriend/spouse are into boobs (or breastfeeding or whatever you want to call it, language not my forte), you may want to avoid applying the cream on the days/nights that he would be at it. You don't want him to go to work with swollen lips the next morning :lol: .

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 24 Jan 2006 8:41 pm

Sweet Pea wrote:No matter how unhappy I am with my chest, I'm against fake plastic stuff.
Sure glad to hear you don't wear Triumph Maximizers! Or any Singapore Bra seeing they are all full of fake plastic stuff. Wonder if you can sue a girl for false advertising? Remember, it's not what you've got but how you use it. And anyway, more than a mouthfull goes to waste anyway!
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Wed, 25 Jan 2006 1:40 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Sweet Pea wrote:No matter how unhappy I am with my chest, I'm against fake plastic stuff.
Wonder if you can sue a girl for false advertising? Remember, it's not what you've got but how you use it. And anyway, more than a mouthfull goes to waste anyway!
One of my male friend went berserk :mad: when he found out his newly-acquired girlfriend was a fake. Felt rock-hard to the touch. Ouch !!!

Ladies, just a word of caution. Each individual will respond differently to breast implants. For some, the jelly-soft silicon will turn rock-hard once planted on them. Anyway, me and my girlfriend have polled around with a few guys and husbands. Most of them feel that the bosom should be proportionate to the rest of the body. You don't want a D (btw, D stands for Dramatic) cup on a woman wearing size S dress. And the last time I visited SG, most of the girls seem to fall in the S category.

I hope you get the picture here.

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Wed, 25 Jan 2006 3:19 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Sure glad to hear you don't wear Triumph Maximizers! Or any Singapore Bra seeing they are all full of fake plastic stuff. !
That's the way to go lah. I think the maximizer bras are a convenient and painless way to enhance your breasts. Not to mention they are usually very cute and attractive in designs. The non-padded ones usually look more matronly in design.

Actually much of the fashion (remember those bone-thin runway models) look better on petite boobs so you really do not want to get lock-in with a permanently big boobies for the rest of your life. I have been dishing out this advice to a few gals and succeeded in changing their minds about boob job. Padded bras are definitely the way to go. Unless you are shooting for the career path of women like Pamela Andersen, Anna Nicole and Dolly Parton.

Zoe_Low

Re: Breast Massage

Post by Zoe_Low » Fri, 02 Jun 2006 12:33 am

Snoozer wrote:

[email protected]
Hi Sweet Pea,
Am newly joined & very keen to know abt the breast enhancement pills that you tried... can you pls let me know too what is that?

i hope you're offended with my sudden request.

Thanks alot
Me too, can I know if the results (if any) is permanent?

jpatokal

Post by jpatokal » Sat, 03 Jun 2006 6:12 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Remember, it's not what you've got but how you use it. And anyway, more than a mouthfull goes to waste anyway!
The person who came up with that canard must have been a really unimaginative git... :P
Vaguely heretical thoughts on travel technology at Gyrovague

keris

Post by keris » Tue, 20 Jun 2006 3:24 pm

Hi anyone tried acupunture, massage oil or cream to increase the size?

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”