Singapore Expats

Very unPC Joke

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Very unPC Joke

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 16 Jun 2006 2:13 pm

It's a very sad world we live in when Sir Paul McCartney and his wife are facing divorce and all anyone seems to want to do is make jokes about her false leg.................

Personally, I think it's prosthetic!

News reports have confirmed that Paul McCartney has separated from his wife Heather Mills- McCartney.

Mrs Mills- McCartney is said to be distraught over the split, "he has been my crutch for so long!" She said in an earlier briefing, "I have no idea why this has happened, I'm stumped?"

She's running around in circles", according to a close friend,

"she will need all the support she can get, its not easy to walk out on a relationship like this."

It is not known whether a pre-nuptial agreement was signed prior to the marriage, Paul McCartney is one of the richest men in the world amassing a colossal wealth due to his participation with The Beatles and subsequent musical collaborations, if an agreement has been signed it is believed that Mills-McCartney wont have a leg to stand on.

Rumours abound over the split have suggested that infidelity may have been the cause. "She's terrible" a source stated, " always trying to get her leg over".

Another source has suggested that her battle with alcoholism was to blame. "Macca couldn't handle it anymore" a friend said, "he would get home at night and find her legless?"

--------------

A poem by Sir Paul McCartney-

I lay upon a grassy bank
My hands were all a quiver
I slowly removed her suspender belt
And her leg fell in the river

--------------------

A Miner in Africa has an accident and loses a leg. He says to his mate I'm f***ed, who will want a one legged gold digger?

His mate say's try Paul McCartney

------------------------

Q What had 3 legs and lived on a farm?
A The McCartneys

---------------------

These jokes are funny but lets spare a thought for Paul please. Now she has left him, he's going to struggle to find another lady that can fill her shoe
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

scottishsteve

Post by scottishsteve » Fri, 16 Jun 2006 2:33 pm

Nice one!!!!!

p.s all the stories in the Uk tabloids are saying she was a lady of the night in her younger days.

Surely there are jokes in there foer the four floors??

Global Citizen
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Global Citizen » Mon, 19 Jun 2006 8:27 pm

scottishsteve wrote:Nice one!!!!!

p.s all the stories in the Uk tabloids are saying she was a lady of the night in her younger days.
I read somewhere that the dispute arose over some pictures of hers in some flesh mag that she had posed for, in her younger days; something she had neglected to mention to Paul. Are you saying that she was a hooker?
One man's meat is another's poison.

scottishsteve

Post by scottishsteve » Tue, 20 Jun 2006 10:14 am

Yup,

Seemingly the NEWS OF THE WORLD, has uncovered some of her former customers.

This will no doubt have a major effect on her pay out from Sir Paul

Lost

Leisure Chat

Post by Lost » Thu, 22 Jun 2006 1:59 pm

Sick but a good joke. Enjoyed it.