Singapore Expats

AnyOne tried Xando or Extrim before?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
hahashee

AnyOne tried Xando or Extrim before?

Post by hahashee » Sun, 18 Jul 2004 3:07 pm

hi, im a newbie here..n i wanna slim down...hmm..excersice can oni make me fit not slim..so me very sad....
so rite now i wanna try some slimming pills like xando or extrim?
anyone try before?
which one is better?
is it workable?
coz i still student, i dun wanna waste dun much $$... :D
thanks a lot...
Many thanks.... :)

joeyyy

Post by joeyyy » Mon, 02 Aug 2004 12:26 am

i tried it and it taste horrible. Makes me visit the toilet often and sometimes i experience vommiting.. i stopped taking them after a week

Post by Guest » Thu, 12 Aug 2004 10:18 pm

You wana try going on a veggie diet?

I hate exercising too and the effort doesn't have an immediate effect.

I wana try a diet or a veggie diet soon. I have a friend that lost sooooo much weight after she became vegetarian. She looks like a model tho she has had a baby.

MINI

Post by MINI » Mon, 30 Aug 2004 1:30 am

Hi. have YOU heard of the natural way of slimming and detoxing by using pure ORGANIC products. I lost 10 kg in 2 mth without serious dieting, enjoying all I like to eat in moderation. Kind of fast right? But there is no side effect. The only side effect is losing the sides around my waist. I feel pretty normal albeit a bit energetic. There is no purging nor dehydration, unlike the effects of some of the other commercial products which may also introduce synthetic substances into your body. Even some so called natural herbal product may contain banned substances. Heard of Ephiderine? It is found in MA HUANG herb. It is a BANNED slimming substance here and I understand it is a subject of many suits in the US. It may be present in a major herbal brand in circulation here today.

The product I consumed is a USA CERTIFIED pure organic botanical supplement made up of 28 veges. It also PASSED the HSA Singapore common poisons test. It works like the normal known organic way of clearing our Mucoid Plaque (clogged intestinal substance), cleansing our endocrine system (glands) and filtration systems like the kidney, liver and uterus. It enhances our immnune system by removing the free radicals from our cells. So besides SLIMMING, organic products cleanse our body cells. If you can afford S$1.50 a meal, and like more info, do contact me at [email protected] or sms me at 98208190. This is not a business. Just sharing something I truly benefited and guess not very well known still in this region, unfortunately.

Rgds to all.

MIN

starfantasy84
Regular
Regular

Post by starfantasy84 » Mon, 30 Aug 2004 9:48 am

If you are a student and cannot afford so much money for slimming products, the best way is still for you to go for exercise. Beside it can also relief your study stress too :D Do you know that taking those slimming pills is harmful to the body for long term. and that you might be able to lose weight fast cos those pills make you lose you body liquid first and then when you stop it, you can balloon back easily. Yes, exercise can take a considerable amount to see really physical weight loss, but you must be determine about it. I have my fitness instructor drew up a exercise plan for me and he ensures that i will see results by 8th week if i follow my exercise plan faithfully. My exercie plan consist of 1 hr workout 3 times a week. You can try to find a fitness instructor to conduct a test for you and then draw up a exercise plan to your needs. :lol:
Are you a big size girl? If you are the standard size, why do you still plan on slimming down? :D

Post by Guest » Mon, 30 Aug 2004 1:19 pm

Would appreciate if someone can help me with my problem.
I am an average size girl.... 1.57cm and weigh 48 kg. i would think my weight and height are pretty ok but my problem is that i wanted a smaller waist. my waist measures 26. could someone tell me how i can shed some meat off my waist? what kind of exercise should i do ?

starfantasy84
Regular
Regular

Post by starfantasy84 » Mon, 30 Aug 2004 3:43 pm

You can do cruches that target the tummy area or overall exercise that tone up muscles, and when sitting down sit straight and don't bend you back. But the important thing is that your waist and hip ratio must be balance. It would look very funny to have a thin waist and board hip. :lol: If your body size look balance, there's not really a need to make your waist slimmer.

Post by Guest » Mon, 30 Aug 2004 5:09 pm

hip measures 33. i envy girls who have waist around 23-24. it looks nice with low cut jean. look awful if there is no difference between waist and hip measurement

starfantasy84
Regular
Regular

Post by starfantasy84 » Tue, 31 Aug 2004 9:28 am

Give those above methods a try. But be warned, exercising a targeted area might not mean that the targeted area will go down, cos exercise is a more overall thingy. Sometimes we envy those people who are more pretty than us, but we must also know that our own body has its own limits too. Each and every body is different from each other and they developed differently. Just be more easy on yourself :D
Oh yah, there's this kind of equipment that you paste some stuff on your tummy area and use a machine to control. It also supposed to give you a slimmer waist. Both OTO and osim have it. I'm not sure about the price and also not sure if it's really effetive. You might want to ask about it. But i think the price is not very cheap :lol: Hope that helps

Re: AnyOne tried Xando or Extrim before?

Post by Guest » Sun, 04 Jun 2006 11:49 am

hahashee wrote:hi, im a newbie here..n i wanna slim down...hmm..excersice can oni make me fit not slim..so me very sad....
anyone try before?
which one is better?
is it workable?
thanks a lot...
Don't even think of it...do you know what's inside that you're consuming?

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Tue, 06 Jun 2006 3:09 am

Anonymous wrote:hip measures 33. i envy girls who have waist around 23-24. it looks nice with low cut jean. look awful if there is no difference between waist and hip measurement
If you do no exercise, you must reduce your fat intake and complexed carbohydrates, Cut out rice for 3 months, eat plenty of veg and protien. Try 50% protien, 30% carbs and 20% fat.

Your normal day to day diet is far to high in Fat, probably 40% or more, so its a matter of cutting down the fat, to a much lower level, after all thats what is sitting around your tummy.

To exercise, take a broom handle, sit on a stool with broom handle behind your kneck and do twists, can also do standing, twist then side bends, until you have enough, tightens the muscles, then do crunches, with your feet off the ground. When walking control your tummy muscle all the time, be aware that crunching that tummy while walking, will give you control over the muscle.

Post by Guest » Tue, 06 Jun 2006 10:38 am

I think you're pretty slim already...

Yes you can do more crunches. And also try side crunches to create that "cut" in your waist you get a "curve".

Side crunch:
Lie on your side, with an arm bent to support your head/neck. Legs are bent too, about 90 degrees is fine. The other hand stretches out to try to touch the ankle (or higher up the ankle area if you can't reach), and as you do that, you should feel your side contracting. That is, if you do it right. Do about 20 reps, repeat on the other side.

Do about 2-3 sets... Within 3 days you'll see your curves. Confirm one!

Miss Swan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Miss Swan » Tue, 06 Jun 2006 10:43 am

Anonymous wrote:I think you're pretty slim already...

Yes you can do more crunches. And also try side crunches to create that "cut" in your waist you get a "curve".

Side crunch:
Lie on your side, with an arm bent to support your head/neck. Legs are bent too, about 90 degrees is fine. The other hand stretches out to try to touch the ankle (or higher up the ankle area if you can't reach), and as you do that, you should feel your side contracting. That is, if you do it right. Do about 20 reps, repeat on the other side.

Do about 2-3 sets... Within 3 days you'll see your curves. Confirm one!
Sowwie..that was me

OPT
Regular
Regular

Re: AnyOne tried Xando or Extrim before?

Post by OPT » Thu, 08 Jun 2006 9:36 am

hahashee wrote:hi, im a newbie here..n i wanna slim down...hmm..excersice can oni make me fit not slim..so me very sad....
anyone try before?
which one is better?
is it workable?
thanks a lot...
Exercise ONLY makes you fit? What kind of exercise are you doing?

There is no mention about your diet (or should I say nutrition).

Forget the slimming pills right now - in fact forget them all together. Look at what can improve your health first.

Drink more pure water (not tap water - bottled minneral/spring water).

quando

Post by quando » Fri, 09 Jun 2006 10:54 am

:)