Singapore Expats

Private language lessons?

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Sponsored by:

Canadian International School
Vanyh

Private language lessons?

Post by Vanyh » Sat, 10 Sep 2005 12:26 am

Hi, have you ever taken private language lesson, if yes where and what was the price per hour? Thanks :roll:

paperave

Pte Language Lessons

Post by paperave » Thu, 22 Sep 2005 7:28 pm

I'm not sure for other languages, but for Japanese, it ranges from $30 - $50 per hour. I'm running an agency for introducing professional Japanese tutors to students here. If you need my service, call me at 94741588 or email me [email protected]. I don charge students, commission is paid by tutors.

luvtea

Post by luvtea » Tue, 18 Oct 2005 2:24 pm

Every school charges differently. I recalled the fees were about 50 to 100 per hour. But that was for spanish and I didn't sign up for the private lesson.

If you're thinking of taking up conversational courses, you're better off learning with a group, more opportunities for interaction unless the class is too big.

Look up under language schools and you'll find a listing.

kevinyeo

Post by kevinyeo » Tue, 14 Mar 2006 6:31 pm

you may want to try Wall Street Institute, heard that they focus on English Language Training, small class sizes. My friend said that their fees are quite reasonable as compared to others.

Post by Guest » Tue, 06 Jun 2006 8:54 pm

does anyone know of any good and reasonably priced german class or german tutor??