Singapore Expats

busines loan??

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
acer

busines loan??

Post by acer » Mon, 05 Jun 2006 2:02 pm

hi,does anyone know where i can borrow abt $50,000-$100,000 for my business setup,i have tried banks and they have either rejected or still have not gotten back to me,kind of disappointed,pls advise,thanks

Post by Guest » Mon, 05 Jun 2006 7:25 pm

What sort of business do u propse maybe i can be a angel investor?

Btw pm me your past experience and etc if u are interested

acer

business loan

Post by acer » Tue, 06 Jun 2006 10:34 am

Anonymous wrote:What sort of business do u propse maybe i can be a angel investor?

Btw pm me your past experience and etc if u are interested
thanks for the interest,but at the moments my partners r not keen to allow anyone else to join in,my problem right now is finding loan on side,if anyone is keen to finance my part,i will share my "fruits' with u,pls PM me for more details,strictly no scammers pls! thanks

friend1

Re: busines loan??

Post by friend1 » Tue, 06 Jun 2006 11:06 am

acer wrote:hi,does anyone know where i can borrow abt $50,000-$100,000 for my business setup,i have tried banks and they have either rejected or still have not gotten back to me,kind of disappointed,pls advise,thanks
The banks, or your friends and relatives. :)

acer

Post by acer » Tue, 06 Jun 2006 11:21 am

friend1 wrote:
acer wrote:hi,does anyone know where i can borrow abt $50,000-$100,000 for my business setup,i have tried banks and they have either rejected or still have not gotten back to me,kind of disappointed,pls advise,thanks
The banks, or your friends and relatives. :)
thanks for ur advise 'friend 1',but i hv tried and managed to raise sm,the bal is still bet $50,000-$100,000,anyone keen pls Pm me,i will discuss the pay bk and details with u,thank u

acer

Post by acer » Wed, 07 Jun 2006 2:49 pm

Oriental wrote:
acer wrote:
friend1 wrote: The banks, or your friends and relatives. :)
thanks for ur advise 'friend 1',but i hv tried and managed to raise sm,the bal is still bet $50,000-$100,000,anyone keen pls Pm me,i will discuss the pay bk and details with u,thank u
What collateral do you offer?
hi oriental,thanks for ur interest,but at the moment i dont hv any collatera,the only benefit is the interest return,thats why its hard for me to get more loans,pls advise ,anyone??

acer

business loan

Post by acer » Fri, 09 Jun 2006 10:00 am

hi everyone,any kind samaritans who is wilingly to loan me ard $20,000-$50,000,in return i will pay back with interest,pls contact me so that we can discuss further,thanks

Post by Guest » Fri, 09 Jun 2006 12:01 pm

how wld others know that you will pay back? :evil:

acer

business loan?

Post by acer » Fri, 09 Jun 2006 12:08 pm

Anonymous wrote:how wld others know that you will pay back? :evil:
hi there,i understand ur concerns,of course i will present all my personal documents as collateral and agreement bet myself and the loaner,everything will be arranged at loaner's preferred conditons,etc,as i mentioned i need a true and genuine business loan n not sm loan shark or scam pls,if more informations r needed pls PM me,thank u so much