Singapore Expats

Silkair

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
milky

Post by milky » Fri, 05 May 2006 11:11 am

Anyone in 2pm slot?

Tattooed

Post by Tattooed » Sat, 06 May 2006 5:25 pm

anyone on 8th may 11am slot? :D
I want you to close your eyes and fall into a deep trance. When I count to 3, you will wake up and be mine.

euniceh0

Post by euniceh0 » Sat, 06 May 2006 9:13 pm

hi hi i'm the 1120 slot :D

VT
Regular
Regular

Post by VT » Sat, 06 May 2006 9:47 pm

mine 9.30 :D

euniceh0

Post by euniceh0 » Sat, 06 May 2006 9:54 pm

hi VT it seems like every1 got diff timing here....
so did u manage to get into emirates interview today?? i didnt manage to get in how sad :)

euniceh0

Post by euniceh0 » Sat, 06 May 2006 10:18 pm

how was the uniform like ? i mean last time uniform!! 8-)

VT
Regular
Regular

Post by VT » Sat, 06 May 2006 10:19 pm

euniceh0 wrote:hi VT it seems like every1 got diff timing here....
so did u manage to get into emirates interview today?? i didnt manage to get in how sad :)
Ya lo... Hmmm... i got in!! thanks to vivi for posting the information in this forum. If not i would'nt have known about this walk in. :D

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi » Sat, 06 May 2006 10:33 pm

VT wrote:
Ya lo... Hmmm... i got in!! thanks to vivi for posting the information in this forum. If not i would'nt have known about this walk in. :D

Congratulations!!!!So happy for you.. :D :D :D

Was the interview difficult??
In order to receive,you have to believe that you have received. (The Secret)

vivi
Regular
Regular

Post by vivi » Sat, 06 May 2006 10:34 pm

VT wrote:
DEar VT, no prob. :wink: glad it helps. ^_^
all the best. try to be more pro active during the interviews and smilez......if im not wrong, they will provide you with information about the airlines for the next round, then you will be going for group interviews for the next round.
all the best.
cheers
viv :D

VT
Regular
Regular

Post by VT » Sat, 06 May 2006 10:48 pm

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi: Thanks... :D the interview wasn't difficuly. A group of ten, where the interviwer had a little casual talk with us before giving us a topic to discuss and conclude an answer. He say it is to see how fluent we speak in english. I din speak a lot, only add a few words in between their conversation and tried hard to keep smiling. There's two girls whom i think they speak very well, they speak a few sentence at one time and one was commented giving good sugggestion. But dunno why in the end they were not selected. I was lucky, i guess..

Vivi: Thanks a lot... :D yap... we'll be having breifing tommorrow where they'll talk about the company, expectations, remunerations and guide us on how to cope with 2nd interview.

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Sat, 06 May 2006 10:54 pm

thats great. congratulation to you for being get selected and manage to get in throu the second interview.

VT wrote:sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi: Thanks... :D the interview wasn't difficuly. A group of ten, where the interviwer had a little casual talk with us before giving us a topic to discuss and conclude an answer. He say it is to see how fluent we speak in english. I din speak a lot, only add a few words in between their conversation and tried hard to keep smiling. There's two girls whom i think they speak very well, they speak a few sentence at one time and one was commented giving good sugggestion. But dunno why in the end they were not selected. I was lucky, i guess..

Vivi: Thanks a lot... :D yap... we'll be having breifing tommorrow where they'll talk about the company, expectations, remunerations and guide us on how to cope with 2nd interview.

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi » Sun, 07 May 2006 12:16 am

VT wrote:sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi: Thanks... :D the interview wasn't difficuly. A group of ten, where the interviwer had a little casual talk with us before giving us a topic to discuss and conclude an answer. He say it is to see how fluent we speak in english. I din speak a lot, only add a few words in between their conversation and tried hard to keep smiling. There's two girls whom i think they speak very well, they speak a few sentence at one time and one was commented giving good sugggestion. But dunno why in the end they were not selected. I was lucky, i guess..

Surely you had an mouthache after smiling so much right...
Do you know when you keep smiling for at least 5 minutes spontaneously,you will feel that your mouth can no longer take it..But it's a good form of exercise. :D :D
In order to receive,you have to believe that you have received. (The Secret)

VT
Regular
Regular

Post by VT » Sun, 07 May 2006 12:24 am

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi wrote:

Surely you had an mouthache after smiling so much right...
Do you know when you keep smiling for at least 5 minutes spontaneously,you will feel that your mouth can no longer take it..But it's a good form of exercise. :D :D
haha... not that bad la.. din smile for so long. :P only maintan eye contact and smile on and off lo..

Matt10
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Matt10 » Sun, 07 May 2006 11:47 am

Everyone out there who are selected and went the the SilkAir interview, congrats and all the best for the next interview.

Since you been selected, you all deserve to a cabin crew and fly with the airline.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL!! hope all of you make it to the next round! hehe :D

caris

Post by caris » Tue, 09 May 2006 1:29 pm

Will there be another round of interview? How do you guys get to know about tis interview?