Singapore Expats

HYDERABADI,INDIA

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
123kalyan123

HYDERABADI,INDIA

Post by 123kalyan123 » Fri, 05 May 2006 4:45 pm

Hi Guys, I need to talk to any India in Singapore please give ur mail Id.

or mail me at [email protected]

i wanna talk abt Life in Singapore.

mail me..

123kalyan123

Post by 123kalyan123 » Fri, 05 May 2006 4:58 pm

hey Bud's comon,,,, help me out.... how are indians treated in singapore. are they friendly or u have recism there

Matt10
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Matt10 » Fri, 05 May 2006 5:02 pm

Hello,

If you want views from people, you should wait for about 12 hours because not everyone is logged in at all time.

So be patient huh.

Singapore is mainly not racist. However there are few racist people in Singapore but you will seldom see these kind of people.

There are lots of Singaporean born Indians in Singapore. And there is a place called Little India where they sell lots of Indian food and clothes.

I hope it helps.

CardZeus
Chatter
Chatter

Post by CardZeus » Fri, 05 May 2006 5:03 pm

Hi

You may want to try looking at this thread http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic7199.html

I don't personally think there is much racism here in Singapore - but no doubt some others might argue with that. A lot of Indians are employed in low paid construction type work here - so a lot depends on your qualifications and what kind of jod you will be taking - I work in research where theree are also a lot of Indian personnel, earning the same if not more than me - so no discrimination in my field...
The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is at all comprehensible.