Singapore Expats

Emirates

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
milky

Post by milky » Fri, 05 May 2006 11:18 am

I'm interested to go~! but wad shld we prepare besides CV..?
full length pic can be normal pic or must be exc wear?

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Fri, 05 May 2006 1:57 pm

milky wrote:I'm interested to go~! but wad shld we prepare besides CV..?
full length pic can be normal pic or must be exc wear?
Hint: Think about the job and the scenarios you may find yourself in.

Plavt.

Matt10
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Matt10 » Fri, 05 May 2006 3:19 pm

Yes you can wear informal but definitely not in sexy clothing or bikini. :D

Shreked
Regular
Regular

Post by Shreked » Fri, 05 May 2006 7:25 pm

Not true!You have to wear a knee length skirt(blue,black)...a white blouse with a black jacket.You need to tie your hair back neatly with black high-heels shoes recommended.
I'm Evolving!
My Wings are growing!!!

euniceh0

Post by euniceh0 » Fri, 05 May 2006 9:23 pm

who's gg??!?!?! i am soo nervous my god!!!~ any1 meeting up?@?@?

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Fri, 05 May 2006 9:41 pm

euniceh0 wrote:I am soo nervous my god!!
This may sound cold but try not to be, remember if you succeed you wil have a plane load of passengers who are strangers to you and many will be unpredictale in their behaviour. You need to think.

Plavt.

euniceh0

Post by euniceh0 » Fri, 05 May 2006 10:41 pm

Plavt wrote:
euniceh0 wrote:I am soo nervous my god!!
This may sound cold but try not to be, remember if you succeed you wil have a plane load of passengers who are strangers to you and many will be unpredictale in their behaviour. You need to think.

Plavt.
Thanks plavt.. i know confident is the key point now!! will be calm and cool and confident tmr!!! CHARGE!!~ 8-)

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Fri, 05 May 2006 11:44 pm

im going. but so far yet, there's still nobody wanting to meet up and go together. if you dont mind, how about we meet up and go together? so sorry for late reply.

euniceh0 wrote:who's gg??!?!?! i am soo nervous my god!!!~ any1 meeting up?@?@?

VT
Regular
Regular

Post by VT » Fri, 05 May 2006 11:53 pm

chai ching wrote:im going. but so far yet, there's still nobody wanting to meet up and go together. if you dont mind, how about we meet up and go together? so sorry for late reply.

Hihi... sorry for late reply..hmm i'll be reaching there late. At 3pm. Anyone going that time?

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Sat, 06 May 2006 12:08 am

hmm.... why and how come so late? sorry to ask you back. cuz its better to go there early. if you go in late afternoon, there will be many applicants.

VT wrote:
chai ching wrote:im going. but so far yet, there's still nobody wanting to meet up and go together. if you dont mind, how about we meet up and go together? so sorry for late reply.

Hihi... sorry for late reply..hmm i'll be reaching there late. At 3pm. Anyone going that time?

VT
Regular
Regular

Post by VT » Sat, 06 May 2006 12:41 am

chai ching wrote:hmm.... why and how come so late? sorry to ask you back. cuz its better to go there early. if you go in late afternoon, there will be many applicants.

VT wrote:

hmmm.... got important stuff to do. That's why. :wink: As long they won't chase me out, i dun mind waiting, cos no choice ma.

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Sat, 06 May 2006 10:35 pm

so how is your interview going on today? did you make it and manage to go in for the first interview?
VT wrote:
chai ching wrote:hmm.... why and how come so late? sorry to ask you back. cuz its better to go there early. if you go in late afternoon, there will be many applicants.

VT wrote: Hihi... sorry for late reply..hmm i'll be reaching there late. At 3pm. Anyone going that time?
hmmm.... got important stuff to do. That's why. :wink: As long they won't chase me out, i dun mind waiting, cos no choice ma.

VT
Regular
Regular

Post by VT » Sat, 06 May 2006 10:41 pm

Yap... i got in.. :D it was a group of ten where the interviewer gave us a topic for us to dicuss and come up with the answer. He says want to see how fluent we can speak in english. Hmmm... i only speak moderately, not as much and well as another two. But weird... they din get selected. :o lucky me.. How about you?

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Sat, 06 May 2006 10:58 pm

end up i din go @ all. well @ least good for you. but @ the moment, you still need to go to Silkair interview. then tmrw is emirates briefing. which one will you choose if both are get seledted?
VT wrote:Yap... i got in.. :D it was a group of ten where the interviewer gave us a topic for us to dicuss and come up with the answer. He says want to see how fluent we can speak in english. Hmmm... i only speak moderately, not as much and well as another two. But weird... they din get selected. :o lucky me.. How about you?

VT
Regular
Regular

Post by VT » Sun, 07 May 2006 12:11 am

chai ching wrote:end up i din go @ all. well @ least good for you. but @ the moment, you still need to go to Silkair interview. then tmrw is emirates briefing. which one will you choose if both are get seledted?
VT wrote:Yap... i got in.. :D it was a group of ten where the interviewer gave us a topic for us to dicuss and come up with the answer. He says want to see how fluent we can speak in english. Hmmm... i only speak moderately, not as much and well as another two. But weird... they din get selected. :o lucky me.. How about you?
Hmmm.... never think about that :P but won't be that lucky to get both la.. hmm... why end up you never go? i tot you'll be there early