Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Rabbit
Regular
Regular

Post by Rabbit » Tue, 02 May 2006 11:29 pm

Ha ha ha... Earthfriendly,

Actually I bought that in HK at ard S$5... the ad put in the pharmacy had a catchy phrase, "...you won't give up this chance right?". And it works, I just buy this hope and of course, it's quite hopeless...

As the packaging was written in Korean / Japanese, I didn't really know what it said, so I didn't do it consecutively for many days, but for the dates that I try, it's around 10 - 15 mins, very annoying in blocking my vision and I can say it doesnt' work at all... probably due to old age, now going to turn 31...

Read somewhere from a Taiwan web-site say actually during teenageer time this can still work, but once turned adult, no hope already...

FYIP.
Rabbit

angelbleu

Post by angelbleu » Tue, 02 May 2006 11:49 pm

Luckily u mentioned this..if not I'm going to ask my friend to get for me when she travels to Japan for the Beauty Fair this weekend. :D ..

Rabbit wrote:Ha ha ha... Earthfriendly,

Actually I bought that in HK at ard S$5... the ad put in the pharmacy had a catchy phrase, "...you won't give up this chance right?". And it works, I just buy this hope and of course, it's quite hopeless...

As the packaging was written in Korean / Japanese, I didn't really know what it said, so I didn't do it consecutively for many days, but for the dates that I try, it's around 10 - 15 mins, very annoying in blocking my vision and I can say it doesnt' work at all... probably due to old age, now going to turn 31...

Read somewhere from a Taiwan web-site say actually during teenageer time this can still work, but once turned adult, no hope already...

FYIP.
Rabbit
Dont't Worry...Be Happy!!!

Carpe Diem
Manager
Manager

Post by Carpe Diem » Tue, 02 May 2006 11:50 pm

Be wary of sides effects when pulling too much on your nose though...

La vie est trop courte, profitons de chaque instant

Rabbit
Regular
Regular

Post by Rabbit » Wed, 03 May 2006 12:24 am

Hi all,

Just to update you all in case you've been following my post. I've finally gotten a reply fr Dr. Kim, he said that my implant is gortex. Upon asking and he still tell me it's gortex, so I trust he didn't lie to me...

Rdgs,
Rabbit

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Wed, 03 May 2006 2:58 am

Rabbit wrote:

FYIP.
Rabbit
The younger the better. Hint, hint Vaucluse and Triple M :lol: .

My mom said she used to pinch my nose when I was a baby so it would stick out more. I had never stopped thanking her since then :D .

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Wed, 03 May 2006 3:53 am

Rabbit wrote:

Rabbit
Rabbit, please refrain from driving when you are using the Pinocchio clip :lol: .

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Wed, 03 May 2006 5:14 am

Last edited by leenaaaa on Sun, 03 Sep 2006 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Wed, 03 May 2006 12:45 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

wenhwa
Regular
Regular

Post by wenhwa » Wed, 03 May 2006 6:25 pm

Can anyone tell me about the Gotex thingy? I am going for my rhinoplasty at the end of the month but I have no idea what implant would be used and what's an I implant or an L implant. Can anyone advise me?

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Wed, 03 May 2006 7:30 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Wed, 03 May 2006 7:38 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

gartheven2000

Post by gartheven2000 » Wed, 03 May 2006 10:00 pm

leenaaaa wrote:Btw, if I only do my eyes this trip to Korea, I shall have a breast enlargement in Thailand instead at the end of July. Anyone interested in going?

It's been difficult for me to make a decision - Eyes + nose + chin, or eyes + boobs. The thing is, I have always wanted to get my eyes and boobs done, but it would be more worth it to have my eyes, nose and chin done together due to the expenses involved. I won't do my breast enlargement in Korea as they only do saline implants (which look like 1/2 coconuts!). My obsession with my nose has been a recent thing - past year. Sigh I dunno. A constraint is money of course. I can't do all. I was going to get my nose done in Korea, but since they don't have any before and after pics of nsoes, I'm a little worried as I don't want to end up with a big ugly nose!!
hhmm...tough optimization problem...btw in korea they do have before/after nose pics lor.. (this forum full of those links) My personal opinion...try to keep some money in reserve in case a revision is needed (touch wood). Do not need to rush all procedures together unless there's strong logic going for it. I do not know how you look so i can't comment with certainty. However a prettier face seems to attract more than a shaplier body. In any case, wonder bras do wonders sometimes. So i guess i'll go for the facial features if i were u....

However if u want to go for boob surgery, do think very very carefully. From the link below, it seems to me that the risks are really unacceptably high......
http://www.med.umich.edu/surgery/plasti ... comp.shtml

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Wed, 03 May 2006 10:48 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rabbit
Regular
Regular

Post by Rabbit » Thu, 04 May 2006 1:06 am

Hi leenaaaa,

I remember Lolita, recent post on page 120, had a revision in Thai and she said the doc is gd, you may like to search her post or pm her.

Something to share again... just diahrrea of posting...

Sigh... last night when cleaning the wounds... I realize there's still 2 more stitches haven't been removed, plus some uncomfortable swelling on the left nose, I decided to go and see a better PS, the last one I saw on Sat, Dr. H. Fok didn't even touch my nose and say it's ok...sigh, wasted S$150. So today I went to Dr. M. Huang.

He's really detail, first, asked me what ops I did, used what, then ask what's my problem, since when, more swelling? and have fever or not. Then he feel my implant, running fr bottom to top, then he told me... it's slightly crooked to the right... wah... I really can't hold back my tears... then he taught me how to feel it and I'm not sure, but seems like it . He then help me to push a bit, but it's really firm and it's a bit painful. Then he taught me to do some exercise over these 2 days to try pushing it back to the centre. He also gave me some medicine to let the swelling subside and soften the tissue there for easier push... when process payment... tian ah... he charge me S$513... my tears almost come out again. It as gd as I buy CX tkt to fly to Seoul again...

When I email Dr. Kim to tell him I got swelling, pain etc. He replied after 1 day and asked me to take antibiotics, any antibiotics...har??
but today when I see Dr. Huang, he said it looks still ok, normal swelling, so no need antibiotics...

Sigh... I also realize my tip got a small white patch, according to some web-site, they say the tension there is too much. When I ask Dr. Huang, he told me that probably due to the shape of the ear cartilage is not exactly very smooth, but it's ok...

Through out the day, I've been pushing and pushing the implant... but after all, I look at the mirror and feel the whole implant again and again... it seems not very crooked lei...I'm really lost.

The long and short of it is... I'm super confuse and is again in slight depression. The swelling sometimes big and cause a bit of headache...but after taking the pills from Dr. Huang, the swelling seems less serious...plus Standoffish told me another nose exercies that Dr. Jung taught him to do, pinch the middle of the bridge for 7 days after day 5... for 20 mins, 6 times a day, 7 days consecutively... I find the very bad swelling seems turns slightly ok.

Sigh... I think I'm going to go crazy already la... there are piles and piles of things awaiting for me to do as I didn't expect I will still in such messy recovering stage...it's really tough for me now... just hope after I take the medicine, the swelling went down and everything wld be fine and I can finish packing, do handover and go to HK on time...

Rdgs,
Rabbit de Worry

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Thu, 04 May 2006 11:13 am

earthfriendly wrote:
Rabbit wrote:

FYIP.
Rabbit
The younger the better. Hint, hint Vaucluse and Triple M :lol: .

My mom said she used to pinch my nose when I was a baby so it would stick out more. I had never stopped thanking her since then :D .

earthfriendly with wished-for long nose . . .

'nuff said Image