Singapore Expats

Silkair

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:36 pm

I think you missed my post on page 7 of this thread, the ad for SilkAir flight stewardess. But you should send in your application via the website too if possible alright. Don't depend on your email alone. You have til Tuesday to do this. Good luck for the both of us and the rest who's trying!
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

Matt10
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Matt10 » Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:40 pm

euniceh0,

All the best to you! Especially with you very good working experince. I'm sure you will be selected.

Goodluck!!

euniceh0

Post by euniceh0 » Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:45 pm

alrightie... will try and try try try try till i managed to apply online !!!!! do keep us update if they sent u a invitation alright!!! heeex :wink: let pray!!! [-o<

VT
Regular
Regular

Post by VT » Mon, 01 May 2006 12:27 am

singaporegrrl wrote:Yep. The application for the post of SilkAir flight stewardess must be submitted by 2nd May 2006. The other day I enquired about attaching my photograph with my application coz I couldn't find anywhere that I could attach it. They replied stating that I should send my resume and photograph to the mentioned email.
Oh... Is it? I sent my application thru their application on the web. On the top of the page, you can attach doc to the application. So i attached my cover letter and photo to it. Wonder if this application method is the same.

Matt10
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Matt10 » Mon, 01 May 2006 10:54 am

VT! I wish you all the best.

I think you are a pretty girl, sure you'll make it. :D

VT
Regular
Regular

Post by VT » Mon, 01 May 2006 11:03 am

Matt10 wrote:VT! I wish you all the best.

I think you are a pretty girl, sure you'll make it. :D
hehe... thanks ya. i applied on feb but din get a reply from them. Dun pin too much hope on this.. :cry:

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Tue, 02 May 2006 9:11 am

Nope i didnt go. Change my mind already. Yup i will apply for RockAirway. Also never hear this airline's name before. First time hearing and its so strange.
Matt10 wrote:
chai ching wrote:Hi,

Same thinking with me also. I was also hoping to be a cabin crew. My mind was all about cabin crew. My work is not that so important and i just dont care about my job at all. But come to think of it, i cant totally focus of becoming a cabin crew. I have to stop thinking and concentrate on doing and getting my job done.

I also wish and really hope that one day i will also be a cabin crew just like everybody. Whenever see peoples been selected for the interview or been shortlisted, i was very envious and how i really wish that i will become of them too. Though i know that its totally crazy of just thinking to be a cabin crew.

If its yours, it will be yours. If its not yours, no matter how you want it or do any other to make it yours. It will still not be yours and wont come back to you.
Shreked wrote:2 years are like 20 years for me...My wind just can't stop thinking about this 24*7!
so did you go to SIA recruitment just now?

How about applying Rock Airway. just an experience. so you'll have better chance to get into SIA. :D

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Tue, 02 May 2006 9:15 am

Sorry. Is that your photo? If its true, you are so beautiful. You are a malay girl or mixed.
ashie wrote:
Shreked wrote:No.I'm now in ITE college East.
really? what course are you in? a couple of my friends schooling there.

ashie

Post by ashie » Tue, 02 May 2006 12:44 pm

yup. that's me. i'm a mixed. filipino-javanese. thanks. find me at friendster if you are still in doubt. =). anyhow, i just cannot wait to get over with school and start trying out for silkair. lol.
chai ching wrote:Sorry. Is that your photo? If its true, you are so beautiful. You are a malay girl or mixed.
ashie wrote:
Shreked wrote:No.I'm now in ITE college East.
really? what course are you in? a couple of my friends schooling there.

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Tue, 02 May 2006 4:09 pm

Dont mention. No wonder, one look at you and i know that you are either a mixed or malay. Yup ok i will find you at friendster. Relax. You are still young and have long way to go. But im sure you will surely get it in one. :D

ashie wrote:yup. that's me. i'm a mixed. filipino-javanese. thanks. find me at friendster if you are still in doubt. =). anyhow, i just cannot wait to get over with school and start trying out for silkair. lol.
chai ching wrote:Sorry. Is that your photo? If its true, you are so beautiful. You are a malay girl or mixed.
ashie wrote: really? what course are you in? a couple of my friends schooling there.

VT
Regular
Regular

Post by VT » Tue, 02 May 2006 11:28 pm

Yo.... Anybody applied for silkair and has got a call from them today? I received a call from silkair and they say they'll send me an email regarding the interview. But i came back to check, din receive any mail. :( or is it because when they called me, it was already four plus, they'll send me tommorrow?

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Tue, 02 May 2006 11:30 pm

Wow you already got a call from them? I'm feeling anxious now. Hopefully I'll get an email from them really soon.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

VT
Regular
Regular

Post by VT » Tue, 02 May 2006 11:35 pm

singaporegrrl wrote:Wow you already got a call from them? I'm feeling anxious now. Hopefully I'll get an email from them really soon.
Yap Yap... was shocked to receive their call.. :D hopefully they'll send me the email tommorrow. All the best to ya too!! I'm sure they'll give you a tinker. :)

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Wed, 03 May 2006 1:12 am

Wow so fast and so envious of you that you receive their call so soon. Thats great. Im so happy for you. Well i believe that you will surely receive their call by today. You say when did you send in your resume and when did you receive their call? Sorry about that.
VT wrote:
singaporegrrl wrote:Wow you already got a call from them? I'm feeling anxious now. Hopefully I'll get an email from them really soon.
Yap Yap... was shocked to receive their call.. :D hopefully they'll send me the email tommorrow. All the best to ya too!! I'm sure they'll give you a tinker. :)

milky

>_<

Post by milky » Wed, 03 May 2006 4:08 am

I failed the last intake...went all the way to managment interview and i failed..so sad~!

Return to “Airline Careers”