Singapore Expats

Liposuction in Bangkok

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
jacebreen

Liposuction in Bangkok

Post by jacebreen » Tue, 18 Apr 2006 7:32 pm

Just want to post a new topic as I can't seem to find a definitive answer in the thread "Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad" and it seems to be taken over by rhinoplasty posts.

I gave birth to my third child months ago. I've just looked in the mirror and am disappointed by what I saw - the horrible love handles, the bulge in front, the thunder thighs, the back fat and last but not least, the flabby arms. I look like I'm still about 5 months pregnant! javascript:emoticon(':mad:')

Enough is enough! With 3 kids under 4 and a hubby that always travelling, I don't have time for anything else! I want to get liposuction and then work hard at keeping the fats off.

Can someone recommend me a doc and give me an aproximate cost?

Thanks!!!! :mad:

jacebreen

Post by jacebreen » Tue, 18 Apr 2006 7:33 pm

Sorry, didn't mean to be mad at the end......

ahmeilover
Chatter
Chatter

hello

Post by ahmeilover » Wed, 19 Apr 2006 7:19 pm

hi.. i jus did my nose at yanhee hospital in yanhee... Not sure whetehr whether which dr is good for lipo..

u can check their website for details...

www.yanhee.net or email them at [email protected] :D

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Thu, 20 Apr 2006 9:55 am

Last edited by leenaaaa on Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:47 am

You can try Amaris B clinic, which is at China Square Central. They do laser lipo, which is the latest and safer as compared to traditional lipo. No point going bangkok for liposuction, end up you don't really save alot.

Go to http://www.amaris-b.com/

/Jovin
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

singal

Post by singal » Sun, 23 Apr 2006 3:05 pm

i seen this procedure but it's not instant result, from what i read on the net it kindda feels like more expensive mesotheraphy and it takes time as well. i wanted to do lipo on tummy. has a friend who did it in bangkok but she had such a bad experience se wsa not put into general anesthsia, she basically can see but can't feel the procedure. it sounds really scary but she paid only $2000 for upper, lower abdominal and inner and outer thighs. she was in tears when she called me. but the result was fantastic, even when she put on weight, the fat goes somewhere else. the area she lipo just doesn't get fat. i'm thinking to do my abdominal and arms, the rest of my body i don't mind putting on weight. surely wouldn't mind more vuluptious breast and "beyonce" booty. :D but the "able to see what's going on during the procedure seems too much. any recommendaion for other surgeons?

jacebreen

Post by jacebreen » Sun, 23 Apr 2006 11:28 pm

Hi all, thanks for the tips!

Singal, your friend's lipo surgery sounds very cheap. Where did she have hers? I would not mind paying only 2K for all the areas mentioned. The awake part is actually not too bad, as long as there are no pain involved. I have been through 3 c-sections and had been awake for all three - epidural. It really is not as bad as it sounds.

I saw the above thread for kakis to BKK. I am seriously considering it. WIll have to speak to my hubby when he gets back to check his schedule.

singal

Post by singal » Mon, 24 Apr 2006 12:16 am

jacebreen wrote:Hi all, thanks for the tips!

Singal, your friend's lipo surgery sounds very cheap. Where did she have hers? I would not mind paying only 2K for all the areas mentioned. The awake part is actually not too bad, as long as there are no pain involved. I have been through 3 c-sections and had been awake for all three - epidural. It really is not as bad as it sounds.

I saw the above thread for kakis to BKK. I am seriously considering it. WIll have to speak to my hubby when he gets back to check his schedule.
hi jacebreen,

are you sure? it sounds really scary to me. being awake and the doctor poking you with the instrument and u cna see everything.eewwww. i can ask my friends if you're really interested by from what she told me, i felt sorry for her and don't think i have the courage to do it.

will check with my friends where she did it but if it turns out really scary don't blame me ok? not want to be caught in the middle of this. just passing you the contact.

jacebreen

Post by jacebreen » Tue, 25 Apr 2006 1:02 pm

Hi Singal,

I WILL NOT blame you for the decision :)

Of course, will have to consider all options carefully. The op still has to be safe and the doc reputable. I am just not scared of being awake. Will google on the dangers of being awake during the op.

Thanks for your help!

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Post by dot dot dot » Tue, 25 Apr 2006 3:19 pm

Why go all the way to Thailand? Just join the gym at California Fitness. They have all programs for mums like yourself. Save the money and train it off, no big deal.

I do have quite a bit of respect for those ladies in the gym there, liposuction is so unneeded.

Eric

Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager

Post by Mary Hatch Bailey » Tue, 25 Apr 2006 3:27 pm

Eric from the Netherlands wrote:Why go all the way to Thailand? Just join the gym at California Fitness. They have all programs for mums like yourself. Save the money and train it off, no big deal.

I do have quite a bit of respect for those ladies in the gym there, liposuction is so unneeded.

Eric
Aw, look at you, trying to be nice. Guess Carletta's barb was truly unfounded :P

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Tue, 25 Apr 2006 3:30 pm

Jacebreen, this is a little unrelated but may I ask if you did the one month confinement after delivering your baby? Full bedrest, total relaxation, special bath and diet etc.....

I am trying to understand if there is truth in the fact that women who do confinement have better chances of regaining their figure (not 100 % of course).

Mary Hatch Bailey
Manager
Manager

Post by Mary Hatch Bailey » Tue, 25 Apr 2006 3:53 pm

earthfriendly wrote: Full bedrest , total relaxation, special bath and diet etc.....

I am trying to understand if there is truth in the fact that women who do confinement have better chances of regaining their figure (not 100 % of course).
Sounds like it would have the opposite effect...

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Post by dot dot dot » Tue, 25 Apr 2006 4:03 pm

Mary Hatch Bailey wrote:
Eric from the Netherlands wrote:Why go all the way to Thailand? Just join the gym at California Fitness. They have all programs for mums like yourself. Save the money and train it off, no big deal.

Eric
Aw, look at you, trying to be nice. Guess Carletta's barb was truly unfounded :P
You know Dr. Jekyll can turn into mr. Hyde any moment.... 8-)

Eric

tiki
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tiki » Tue, 25 Apr 2006 4:06 pm

Good to know that at least none think liposuction is a procedure to alter your lips jolie-like.

..for now that is.
'If you feel alive
in a darkened room
Do you know the name
of your solitude..'