Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:50 am

I believe i had posted about my botox umpteen times in this forum. Doing in Yanhee is almost the same price as what i paid for, so you are not really saving alot.

/Jovin
ahmeilover wrote:
jovinliu wrote:The botox made a hell lot of difference man. I was told i look 50% different as compared to last time. It's not my eyes, it's not my nose, it's my face shape that contributes to that huge difference. Used to have squarish jaws, now is... hmmm... more slim. Yap, it feels like getting shots on your arm, except it's INTO the muscles. I won't lie that it won't hurt at all, but it's bearable.

hey jovin... can tell me more abt ur botox as in where u did it? how long is last? dr sukit got advise me abt it coz i wanna slim down my fae aso... if do it in yanhee will be 600+ sg 1 time... but dr say las only abt 2-3 mths... really tempted to do it... can tell me more? Thanks!
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:52 am

I don't go for facials. But as long as you inform your beautician beforehand to not squeeze your nose too hard, it should be fine.

/Jovin

ilkk wrote:jovin,

how long after your nose implant did you start going back for facials?

Thanks

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:58 am

If you want to do "corrections" to your face but yet afraid that it will be obvious, i really suggest you don't do anything at all. Why waste money when in the end, you are not going to look any different?

Sorry to sound mean, but if you want to do something at all, don't think about how people will see you. Don't even bother about whether or not others will know or notice if you had a surgery done before. The fact is, you DID and it's nothing to be ashame about. I heard of so many cases where they told the doctor they want something very natural, but end up they were complaining that it's as if they had done nothing at all. In the first place, who is the one who keep telling the doctor she wants a natural look as she's afraid others will know?! The doctor gives you what you want.

/Jovin

young_princess wrote:jovin: wow really? my face is a bit squarish as well... now i really wanna do that as well.. :roll: jovin, can u share ur pics b4 n after ur nose surgery n jawline botox injection? i saw ur post b4 but there's only one pic left in ur album so it's not quite clear..ppplllsss... hhehe..

btw, so which part did ur frends notice a change in? the face shape? how bout the eyes n nose? i wanna do all 3 bt im afraid it'll be too obvious.. i'm hoping that if the shape of my face changes a bit they wont notice the eyes n nose? ehhe..

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:59 am

You read my mind, gal.... thanks :)

/Jovin

Rabbit wrote:Hi all,

See many of you ask Jovin the questions that she has posted before. You may like to do a search to view all her post first, mostly likely you will find the answer, e.g. the link to her before and after photos. Very simple, just click Profile under Jovin's post and click view all her post will do.

Having follow thru' this post for over 9 mths, fr pg twenty something, and done some web search, though that I'm sure enough to go for the surgery... but I guess I'm wrong... my next post will give you more details. I did it and I regret, really really regret!

Rabbit @ Seoul

milan

hi

Post by milan » Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:00 am

im thinking of going to bkk dr sukit on this coming 23rd or 24th May for nose job. staying there for abt 6 to 7 nights.

at the moment, i cant find any one to go with me yet. if anyone is interested to join me. pls PM me! im looking at the jet star air tics.. its going at S$35 one way. its really cheap. Found some hotel rooms in the central area and they cost about S$30-S$35 per room per night including breakfast in the morning.. if there're ppl sharing. its like $10plus per night only.
if anyone is interested , pls pm me fast. coz i think there's a limit to those cheap air tics...need to book early...

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:05 am

My dear ocean11,
ocean11 wrote:
Oh no shit! rabbit u at Seoul now??
U sounded something bad happened to u! hope u are alrite...if i am not wrong, u wanna to do Rhinoplasty rite?? if it is, no worries okie, u can re-do again if u don like the result.. :)

==> if rhinoplasty only, yes can re-do. But if alarplasty, i doubt so.

Ya gals, agreed with rabbit.. seriously, pls refer back to the posts, don kept asking the same question over and over again.. u want to be pretty, cannot stay lazy.. and i think asking for photo is not necessary as well, cos the results may vary.. it may look good on Jovin, might not look good on u.. so if u think u really 'need' it, or die die must do it.. just go ahead!
Hor jovin hor.. hehehe :lol:

==> same sentiments, my dear sister... hee...

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:08 am

ocean11 wrote:oh sorry.. guess we posted at the same timing..
But anyway, it abit too early to see the final result.. so don worry to much.. seem hatemynose and mynose done it there, and they both like their new nose, i am sure u gonna like urs too, just give it sometime to subside ok.. ive been there done that rem? it felt really sucky when the nose swell like a pig! but after it subsided, i love my nose to bits now!! find it not high enough thou.. hehe.. :lol:

==> you greedy pig... always complaining your nose not high enough, but it's already very nice lah! How high you want? Taipei 101 Mall that high?!

But i don understand why did u choose 'I' shape and not their famous Korean nose? I seen it before.. it super duper nice! i want to have that korean nose as well.. but too late.. :(

==> what more can i say, except GREEDY

anyway, in short.. don worry, it just ur day 4 only.. i am sure it will be nicer and nicer as days goes by.. like mine.. 8-)

==> yah yah, always hao lian to me about your nice nose... hee

*pat pat*

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Thu, 20 Apr 2006 5:04 pm

Last edited by leenaaaa on Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

susi

Re: hi

Post by susi » Thu, 20 Apr 2006 5:20 pm

[quote="milan"]im thinking of going to bkk dr sukit on this coming 23rd or 24th May for nose job. staying there for abt 6 to 7 nights.

at the moment, i cant find any one to go with me yet. if anyone is interested to join me. pls PM me! im looking at the jet star air tics.. its going at S$35 one way. its really cheap. Found some hotel rooms in the central area and they cost about S$30-S$35 per room per night including breakfast in the morning.. if there're ppl sharing. its like $10plus per night only.
if anyone is interested , pls pm me fast. coz i think there's a limit to those cheap air tics...need to book early...[/quote]

Hi ..I'm thinking about re-do my nose again but wonder about dr sukit if he is a good one for nose recontruction. would you mind telling me the result later?
my email add is [email protected]

susi

Re: hi baby princess

Post by susi » Thu, 20 Apr 2006 5:50 pm

[quote="babyevil85"]I know a very good doctor at taiwan if u intrested give me a call .. i'm going soon .. so together we can take care of each other if u wan givemi a call 92477258 thanks :)[/quote]

Hi ...wish you cud tell me the doctor name in taiwan and the address as well. I plan to reconstructuring my nose. I really feel bad about my nose apperances. by the way, when are you going to do it ? I'm agree to take care each others as I do not have friend either. would be good if you can share me the cost as well. thanks so much for the info. cheers... :)

young_princess
Regular
Regular

Post by young_princess » Thu, 20 Apr 2006 8:34 pm

well more like straight forward than mean hehe..yah i know that's what's been crossing my mind too.. but thanks for ur pov..

btw, sori i didnt mean to be annoying for asking those pics just that there's only one pic left in ur link n i thought u posted more.. :)
jovinliu wrote:If you want to do "corrections" to your face but yet afraid that it will be obvious, i really suggest you don't do anything at all. Why waste money when in the end, you are not going to look any different?

Sorry to sound mean, but if you want to do something at all, don't think about how people will see you. Don't even bother about whether or not others will know or notice if you had a surgery done before. The fact is, you DID and it's nothing to be ashame about. I heard of so many cases where they told the doctor they want something very natural, but end up they were complaining that it's as if they had done nothing at all. In the first place, who is the one who keep telling the doctor she wants a natural look as she's afraid others will know?! The doctor gives you what you want.

/Jovin

ahmeilover
Chatter
Chatter

haiz

Post by ahmeilover » Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:10 pm

Gals who hab their nose done b4... final result izit hab to wait 1-2 mths den can see exact shape? I am damnz stress... mum everyday keep nag saying no difference... i wanna go crazy le!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! :mad:

but i felt got higher.. n i believe dr words as in wait for tortally deswelling den see how....... coz since surgery till now is only 9 days........ peanuts rite? still got days days days for my deswelling i suppose... :???:

Rabbit
Regular
Regular

Post by Rabbit » Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:37 pm

Hi Leenaaaa,

Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. So far mynose and hatemynose who did silicon implant sounds ok, if you are going for the same, I think you can still consider.

But after all these, it may be quite funny for me to say that... I actually don't like the feeling of implant and cutting the ear to harvest cartilage is even more heart pain. But if we don't do all these, there's no way to augment our nose. So again, give and take, you consider la.

I guess eyes for them are really easy job (but it's just my guess), I saw patients in and out the ops room, around 30min is done liao. I think for Dr. Kim, he is really experienced. But he "after sales service" is terrible... so like hatemynose said, prepare all sorts of questions and ask during consultation, otherwise, after the surgery you may not be able to see him anymore.

On my 2nd day when change dressing, I saw an air stewardess from HK came to remove stitches, she did eyes and nose too. At 1 glance, even the eyelid still a bit puffy, she looks nice. But then I also don't know how she looks before ops.

So the long and short of it is, like Jovin mentioned before, plastic surgery is a bit of luck... so really hard to say. All I can do is to wish you all the best. Hope you can get what you want. :)

young_princess
Regular
Regular

Re: BK Clinic

Post by young_princess » Fri, 21 Apr 2006 1:32 am

leenaaaa wrote:IS there anyone here who has done their eyes and nose with BK Clinic and is wlling to share their pictures? After reading Rabbit's post I'm really concerned as I have already paid a deposit and am planning on flying to Korea next month to have them done!
actually i was thinking the same thing..but i still believe the doc's skill is good coz he wouldnt be famous if he doesnt have good skills..bt i think it is very important that the doc will see to u aftr the operation..so maybe u just really need to do ur research first n yah list all the questions even the silliest ones since its ur face n im pretty sure patients ask all sorts of qs.. n i think i read it here or somewhere else, that u should bring pics of the result that u would like to achieve n ask him if it is possible..n also bring pics of the results that u do not want to have so the surgeon will be aware..

im wondering though if u go to less busy months if the after service will be better? coz i remembr reading a post of hatemynose/mynose that the doc still check up on them but only a quick chat since he is very busy.. and maybe u can address this concern to the doc? since u already paid ur deposit..

anyway im now doubting bk as well honestly :roll: coz at first i was determined to go there but im scared that i dont get the customer service that i want since im abit well "not very nice" when it comes to that n i might end up screaming at the nurses or even the doc :lol:

milan

Post by milan » Fri, 21 Apr 2006 9:42 am

ahmeilover...

may i ask.
by which day can u actually go out to "see people" already?
actually im thinking of gg for just 3 days. OP on the 1st day, rest on the 2nd and 3rd day. then gotta fly back to SG. i know its bit tight.. my work schedule is really tight these few mths.

What do u advise? will i be able to return to work on the 4th day???