Singapore Expats

Emirates

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Post by queenie-me » Sat, 15 Apr 2006 1:27 pm

Matt10 wrote:If you read earlier post in this thread, some cabin crew or ex-crew said that they even have to clean up the toilet bowl!

It is part of their duty!
NO one get me...
What I meant was we do clean the toilet bowls and everything...
BUT NOT SOMEONE'S ELSE SHIT!!!!
Now you get me?

Matt10
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Matt10 » Sat, 15 Apr 2006 1:33 pm

queenie-me wrote:
Matt10 wrote:If you read earlier post in this thread, some cabin crew or ex-crew said that they even have to clean up the toilet bowl!

NO one get me...
Now you get me?
your brain is budget i think.. nevermind.. forget it..

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Post by queenie-me » Sat, 15 Apr 2006 1:40 pm

Matt10 wrote:
queenie-me wrote:

NO one get me...
Now you get me?
your brain is budget i think.. nevermind.. forget it..
What the hell is wrong with you?

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Sat, 15 Apr 2006 2:20 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:

Worse still, what would happen if a certain dish (heaven forbid) gave a sizeable portion of the passengers the sh1ts! lets assume they couldn't hold on long enough to get the little paper ring situated just right and were afraid to sit on the seat. Now all the toilets are seatshat. How? and it's 3 hours into a flight to new york (14 hr flight) not sh1tting for anybody for the next 11 hours because they don't clean toilets?
Well let’s hope you never fly United. There was an incident in which just about everybody got food poisoning on a flight and good number of passengers threw up. The chef who cooked the breakfast not only had a lesion on his hand but left the food at room temperature for six hours. You will be relieved to hear the offence was dealt with and the caterers - Gate Gourmet - not much gourmet about gate. :(

Plavt.

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Sat, 15 Apr 2006 2:34 pm

queenie-me wrote: The cabin crew can't do anything with faeces on the toilet seats. Even a international carrier cabin crew can't do anything.
yes we do clean the toilet. But not SHIT on the toilet seats

Neither of these statements make sense. In the first instance crew can by simply cleaning it off as unfair and as disgusting a job that would be. In the second statement it is hardly cleaning the toilet if you leave the muck on the seat that makes the object of the job rather farcical. However I do sympathize since nobody should be that inconsiderate.

Plavt.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 15 Apr 2006 3:55 pm

Plavt wrote:

Worse still, what would happen if a certain dish (heaven forbid) gave a sizeable portion of the passengers the sh1ts! lets assume they couldn't hold on long enough to get the little paper ring situated just right and were afraid to sit on the seat. Now all the toilets are seatshat. How? and it's 3 hours into a flight to new york (14 hr flight) not sh1tting for anybody for the next 11 hours because they don't clean toilets?
Well let’s hope you never fly United. There was an incident in which just about everybody got food poisoning on a flight and good number of passengers threw up. The chef who cooked the breakfast not only had a lesion on his hand but left the food at room temperature for six hours. You will be relieved to hear the offence was dealt with and the caterers - Gate Gourmet - not much gourmet about gate. :(

Plavt.
:oops!:

My airline of choice! :oops: I fly them as they have the best connections to where I go and the cheapest. As I sleep most of the time, I could care less how old they are or what they look like. It's only a bus with wings and I've ridden buses for longer journeys than that. There arrival/departure times are good and their website is probably one of the easiest to nagivate and purchase online tickets from for international flights. I've been flying them exclusively for over 22 years now (When I'm buying that is) If the company I work for puts me sempati or garuda not much I can do about it except pray. Obviously you couldn't drag me with wild horses on board a Tiger flight now! :mrgreen:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Post by queenie-me » Sat, 15 Apr 2006 4:15 pm

Plavt wrote:

Plavt.
:oops!:

My airline of choice! :oops: I fly them as they have the best connections to where I go and the cheapest. As I sleep most of the time, I could care less how old they are or what they look like. It's only a bus with wings and I've ridden buses for longer journeys than that. There arrival/departure times are good and their website is probably one of the easiest to nagivate and purchase online tickets from for international flights. I've been flying them exclusively for over 22 years now (When I'm buying that is) If the company I work for puts me sempati or garuda not much I can do about it except pray. Obviously you couldn't drag me with wild horses on board a Tiger flight now! :mrgreen:
Ish.. you're more meaner now then I thought you were :-|

wisdom

Post by wisdom » Sat, 15 Apr 2006 6:43 pm

hey. noob sharing a piece of info!

my SQ friend cleaned dirty toilets (with a bit of poopoo here n there) during her flight. not once but a few times really....
it's just depends if u wanna do it or not.

now......
why is our fellow forumer, queenie-me has a chip on her delicate shoulder, hmmm? are they picking on u?
i've always believe the forumers generally come here in peace.... and if they did something wrong, tell them off nicely instead of telling them off oh-so-harsh.

Matt10
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Matt10 » Sat, 15 Apr 2006 7:49 pm

wisdom wrote:hey. noob sharing a piece of info!

my SQ friend cleaned dirty toilets (with a bit of poopoo here n there) during her flight. not once but a few times really....
it's just depends if u wanna do it or not.

now......
why is our fellow forumer, queenie-me has a chip on her delicate shoulder, hmmm? are they picking on u?
i've always believe the forumers generally come here in peace.... and if they did something wrong, tell them off nicely instead of telling them off oh-so-harsh.
You are so sweet! And i agree with you!

Bye!

tiki
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tiki » Sat, 15 Apr 2006 11:22 pm

queenie-me wrote:
tiki wrote:..so if there is a blob of poo on the seat ( must be made of hard stuff considering the angle of the seat ), it will be left there till disembarkation? Only the cleaning staff will remove it?

I would like to know if cabin crew were specifically told, that is not in their job scope.
We are not specifically told. Who do you think we are? And yes, the cleaning staff have to remove it. That's their job scope. NOT A cabin crew. Yes we do clean the toilets. We just make sure it doesn't give a horrible smell.

There's one flight where I got inconsiderate passengers who pee everywhere in the toilet. I guess he or she got no brains or just their parents doesn't teach them how to pee properly [WHAT A SHAME!]
What a shame to those who take as if Cabin Crew are their slave on board who can clean their shit of the toilet seat. How I wish they could actually take my place and face the inconsiderate passengers.

I got to admit that some passengers are really nice and they appericate us to be there. Very grateful to have that kind of passengers on board.

And please what do you know about Cabin Crew's job scope?
Let me tell you something MissShort tempered tunnel visioned flight attendant for a budget airline....

You said part of your job is to ensure the toilet doesn't stink, well
if there's shit on the seat and it stinks up the toilet, you have to clean it.

So...

it is part of your job.

And who am I?

I am among them who get people like you hired in the first place MissShort fused I don't clean shit on seats but I ensure the toilet doesn't smell.

I asked a question in a rather polite manner, so why do you have take that tone? Brush up your understanding of the language missy and stop being a hussy.

Just because you're a flight attendant...

who the hell do you think you are? :wink:
'If you feel alive
in a darkened room
Do you know the name
of your solitude..'

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 15 Apr 2006 11:55 pm

Queenie-me,

And you thought "I" was baaaaaddddd? :?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

blancD
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blancD » Sun, 16 Apr 2006 2:04 am

its a dirty job but someone's gotta do it....
8-)
"City of Ang3Ls"

Matt10
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Matt10 » Sun, 16 Apr 2006 10:57 am

tiki wrote:
queenie-me wrote:
tiki wrote:..so if there is a blob of poo on the seat ( must be made of hard stuff considering the angle of the seat ), it will be left there till disembarkation? Only the cleaning staff will remove it?

I would like to know if cabin crew were specifically told, that is not in their job scope.
We are not specifically told. Who do you think we are? And yes, the cleaning staff have to remove it. That's their job scope. NOT A cabin crew. Yes we do clean the toilets. We just make sure it doesn't give a horrible smell.

There's one flight where I got inconsiderate passengers who pee everywhere in the toilet. I guess he or she got no brains or just their parents doesn't teach them how to pee properly [WHAT A SHAME!]
What a shame to those who take as if Cabin Crew are their slave on board who can clean their shit of the toilet seat. How I wish they could actually take my place and face the inconsiderate passengers.

I got to admit that some passengers are really nice and they appericate us to be there. Very grateful to have that kind of passengers on board.

And please what do you know about Cabin Crew's job scope?
Let me tell you something MissShort tempered tunnel visioned flight attendant for a budget airline....

You said part of your job is to ensure the toilet doesn't stink, well
if there's shit on the seat and it stinks up the toilet, you have to clean it.

So...

it is part of your job.

And who am I?

I am among them who get people like you hired in the first place MissShort fused I don't clean shit on seats but I ensure the toilet doesn't smell.

I asked a question in a rather polite manner, so why do you have take that tone? Brush up your understanding of the language missy and stop being a hussy.

Just because you're a flight attendant...

who the hell do you think you are? :wink:
I agree!! Shame on you QM!

wisdom

Post by wisdom » Sun, 16 Apr 2006 1:37 pm

matt10
don't rub salt on her wound already.... give her a break, will ya? :) she has a mistake and she knows it. :wink: that's enough. shall we move to the next topic?

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 16 Apr 2006 2:25 pm

wisdom wrote:matt10
don't rub salt on her wound already.... give her a break, will ya? :) she has a mistake and she knows it. :wink: that's enough. shall we move to the next topic?
Wisdom,

Matt10 aka donno aka sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi (was banned as donno) is known to like to jump on the bandwagon if he can't start it himself. All the mods are keeping an eye on him so let it rest.

sms