Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi » Mon, 10 Apr 2006 8:31 pm

No offence or nothing but my relative is a Senior Cabin crew exec for SIA....She gave me a lot of tips...So i think I can post this kind of posts again???Don't just judge a book by it's cover saint....No offence yeah...Just being friendly here...Anyway my realtive's a Senior cabin crew exec so whenever there's a recruitment he'll tell me all about the process...Hehe
In order to receive,you have to believe that you have received. (The Secret)

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi » Mon, 10 Apr 2006 8:33 pm

Anyway Saint are you a SQ FA???What's wrong with 14 year old wannabe FS trying to share something valuable??I suppose you don't like 14 year olds like me????

Saint
Director
Director

Post by Saint » Mon, 10 Apr 2006 8:48 pm

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi wrote:No offence or nothing but my relative is a Senior Cabin crew exec for SIA....She gave me a lot of tips...So i think I can post this kind of posts again???Don't just judge a book by it's cover saint....No offence yeah...Just being friendly here...Anyway my realtive's a Senior cabin crew exec so whenever there's a recruitment he'll tell me all about the process...Hehe
I've got a relative who's a electrician but I would post advice on how to change a fuse box, I'd leave that to the people with experience

Matt10
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Matt10 » Mon, 10 Apr 2006 8:55 pm

Hello,

Different people have different preference. be it experience or not.
This forum is for everyone not just one person.

Saint
Director
Director

Post by Saint » Mon, 10 Apr 2006 9:11 pm

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi wrote:Anyway Saint are you a SQ FA???What's wrong with 14 year old wannabe FS trying to share something valuable??I suppose you don't like 14 year olds like me????
:lol: Even if I wanted to be, I think I've missed the boat by a fair few years. You will also find I don't tend to post advice on the nature of the SQ interviews but, along with likes of Plavt and SMS, we post advice on are many many years of "life" and "Working" experience

TeaHouse

Post by TeaHouse » Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:38 pm

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi wrote:No offence or nothing but my relative is a Senior Cabin crew exec for SIA....She gave me a lot of tips...So i think I can post this kind of posts again???Don't just judge a book by it's cover saint....No offence yeah...Just being friendly here...Anyway my realtive's a Senior cabin crew exec so whenever there's a recruitment he'll tell me all about the process...Hehe
since u got a senior cabin crew exec, then y u keep asking (in three diff threads) if SIA is changing into an all female cabin crew environment? and y come here and ask for advice? i thought u can have plenty of advice from ur relative? aniway u are very cute haha

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi » Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:03 pm

I just wanna ask is that wrong????Arghhhhh....Now I'm pissed...

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi » Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:08 pm

Hi

zoergal,

I have made friends with blanc now and he's updated me with the latest info I need to know...Well I did some reasearch too..Anyway thanks for your compliments zoergal...Hope to hear more from you....It's an obession..... :D :D :D :D :D

Do you know that I'll even risk my life to be an FA for SIA...I think you guys know by now that I REALLY wanna be an FS for SQ... :D :D

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi » Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:12 pm

I don't know about you FA wannabe's out there but I think I'm really IN LOVE with SQ.....OMG....When I'm doing my algebra test I even wrote down SIA for the answer....LOL....Told ya..... :wink:

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi » Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:18 pm

But now I'm not in that state anymore....Think I was thinking too much about SQ during that day....Wel I recieved a days detention copying the answer 700 times....Oh well I think I said too much...hehehe...

11 more years to fulfil my SQ dream.....Hope I can keep in touch with you guys....

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:26 pm

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi,

Why are you posting up so many entries at a time? And they are all such short posts. If you have other stuffs to say, just click on the "edit" button and they're all be on 1 post. You're IT savvy aren't you? With your contribution of more entries which some of them aren't advices at all, you are encouraging newbies to be lazier to read nearly 400 pages. I don't know about others but I find it rather irritating to see 3 or more consecutive post from the same person when in fact they're all really short.

By the way, I really think you should put that dream of becoming a SIA FS on hold since it's affecting your studies. If it's affecting your school works, it's not something to be proud of but to be concerned. Remember, if you don't do well in school, you'll take longer and longer to reach that dream. I know that it's a BIG dream of yours. Don't forget, it's a HUMONGOUS dream of thousands too. You're still young and you need to think of what you're doing.
Last edited by singaporegrrl on Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

karen-k

Post by karen-k » Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:33 pm

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi wrote:They judge you on your characteristics,personality.your SMILE(always smile)and they will judge you on how confident you are.... Make sure you posses that million dollar smile....Have good eye contact with the interviewer until the end of the interview.....Let me repeat myself...SMILE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!......Dont give up ok!!!Make sure you try the next interview.
thanx for ur advice, shazni...

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi » Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:33 pm

Oh sorry if I pissed you off.Anyway I'll write the long stuff in one post next time since it's so irritating...Well I know I don't contribute advice..But this forum is for everyone who wants to share experiences,interests in being an FA and a lot more about being a FA....I contributed a piece of advice to a malysian just now ....Is it wrong for me to do something like this???If SIA EXEC's are reading my posts they will appreciate it..BECAUSE at least they know that a 14 YEAR OLD OUT THERE....wants to be part of the SQ family and that is a good thing right??...Well you should know yourselve...Anyway singaporegrrl I heard that you applied for SIA a few times....I respect that...At least there's someone like you who never give up...

Seriously you are one of my role models...hehe :D

karen-k

Post by karen-k » Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:34 pm

blancD wrote:karen-k

yes they do every year without fail. maybe this year's interview will be a little late. 4 recruitments a year through selection. However this year they may be conducting a walk-in interview. Rumours around saying it might be around May/June and another in Dec. Good Lucks!

cheers
thanx for ur advice, blancD

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi » Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:38 pm

No problem Karen...Are you sure you're going to take advice from a 14 year old like me???I don't think you will want to take that risk...But at least what I say is true...Blanc himself agreed with me...So you think deeply...If a 14 year old who has nothing better to say but to give a piece of shit kinda advice would you think that I would get a thank you in return???