Singapore Expats

Squash Night - Bayshore Park

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
aeropriest

Post by aeropriest » Tue, 04 Apr 2006 9:58 am

Anybody plays squash at bayshore...its sqaush night...there used to be lot of people on tuesday but for last 2 week i hv't seen many...where are all the sqaush players? (oh myself...i am not so good at it...)

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

Post by MusicFever » Tue, 04 Apr 2006 10:23 am

Huh, you are back! If it's raining, they usually stay at home, afraid of wetting their branding sports shoes unless they can fly to the court :mrgreen:
Have sth. to do tonight so not be able to join you. What about any other day? havent played, even havent met green_apple since u left. Now, it's the time for bayshore park squash group to re-unite. :wink:
btw, though you claimed you didnt play well, u r still a master for me :oops: welcome back!

aeropriest

Post by aeropriest » Tue, 04 Apr 2006 10:36 am

hey fever...well i thought u were't in singapore...hv't heard from you in ages...well i am glad you thought i play good...thank u...but believe me there r so many good guys play there...they tought me so much...somehow i am too stubborn and keep playing my squash like tennis..mostly becuase i do now want my tennis to change becuase of squash..even if i struggle in squash...sure we will catch up sometime when u free...who is green_apple?

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

Post by MusicFever » Tue, 04 Apr 2006 3:20 pm

No worry! I have sold myself to sports in Singapore so will not leave here so soon until I find another better buyer, though, 'boring lah..', I scream everyday :mrgreen:
You still 'owe' me a tennis lesson..Arms are aching after beach volleyball on last sunday, so maybe we can play squash or tennis next week? Well, green_apple is Kim (hope my spelling is right :? ).

Seppy

Post by Seppy » Tue, 04 Apr 2006 8:38 pm

Why didn't I see this earlier? I just moved into Bayshore park.
Where are the squash courts anyway? I was looking but didn't find them.
I'd love a game.

aeropriest

Post by aeropriest » Tue, 04 Apr 2006 8:51 pm

the courts are right below the gym...the gym is next to cafe...and cafe is next to mngt office and office is in front of peal..hahah hope u not bugged....well i did not make it to the squash night tonight...end up with tennis at my office court...would see u next week then

Ming_Dynasty

Post by Ming_Dynasty » Fri, 07 Apr 2006 1:27 am

Not sure why but suddenly the weekly squash at Bayshore came to a stop. Nothing heard from those who usually does the booking of courts there. Anyway green_apple is busy with some other things. By the way is the condition of the courts still as bad as they used to be?
Regards
Mad Chinaman

aeropriest

Post by aeropriest » Fri, 07 Apr 2006 9:46 am

There should a tennis night or something as well..the problem is tennis sets take too long...squash courts are repaired and look good now...except in court 8 if you serve from left side...there is glare of lights from the ceiling...there is no need for booking the courts on tuesdays for court 7 and 8..

diu6er

Hee

Post by diu6er » Fri, 07 Apr 2006 11:26 am

will like to join u guys :lol:

Dunk
Regular
Regular

Post by Dunk » Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:43 am

I'll be there. Glad to hear the courts have been fixed up! See you tomorrow.

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

Post by MusicFever » Mon, 10 Apr 2006 2:14 pm

The courts were usually fully occupied by high-level players on Tuesdays, not sure now. Aeropriest, if there is any session falling on Thursdays, let me know about 1 day in advance, would love to pick up again.

Seppy

Post by Seppy » Tue, 11 Apr 2006 5:19 pm

Hey, what time is squash at tonight? Are you still up for it?
Hopefully I'll see you there.

MusicFever
Chatter
Chatter

Post by MusicFever » Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:21 pm

aeropriest, just wondering if u r keen on playing on sat afternoons.
seppy, dunk, dont know ur level. am still a beginner, energy and passion, yes, as for skillwise... :oops: aeropriest was a good partner who taught me.

ashley66

Post by ashley66 » Thu, 20 Apr 2006 1:40 am

I would love to play squash but bayshore is a tad far for me. Is there any other place that you don't mind playing?

Ash

Dunk
Regular
Regular

Post by Dunk » Fri, 21 Apr 2006 1:56 pm

Monday evenings would be good for me...tennis wise.