Singapore Expats

Digital camera Casio Exilim Z40 - reviews/prices??

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
lily-grace

Digital camera Casio Exilim Z40 - reviews/prices??

Post by lily-grace » Thu, 07 Oct 2004 1:08 am

Hi I will be visiting Singapore for a couple of days from the UK and I want to buy my first digital camera! The best price I can find in the UK for the Casio Z40 is £200 = S$600, but I heard that cos it is an asian brand it would be cheaper to buy it in Singapore. Is this right? And has anyone heard anything that is really bad about this camera (it was recommended to me by a friend!). Thanks!

Sonus
Regular
Regular

Re: Digital camera Casio Exilim Z40 - reviews/prices??

Post by Sonus » Tue, 12 Oct 2004 9:33 pm

lily-grace wrote:Hi I will be visiting Singapore for a couple of days from the UK and I want to buy my first digital camera! The best price I can find in the UK for the Casio Z40 is £200 = S$600, but I heard that cos it is an asian brand it would be cheaper to buy it in Singapore. Is this right? And has anyone heard anything that is really bad about this camera (it was recommended to me by a friend!). Thanks!
Although it is an asian brand, but you won't be getting that price you had converted. Check out the url below. Cheers!

http://asia.cnet.com/reviews/digitalcam ... 82p,00.htm