Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Rabbit
Regular
Regular

Post by Rabbit » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 4:54 am

Hi All,

Long time never post here. Was so happy to see there are suddenly 4 more pages of posts, so keen to click and see the news and discussion and... what a disappointment... sigh.

But nevermind. :), there's freedom of speech ma, they want to say whatever, let them be lor. The best way to keep this post alive and keep those useless post away is to just simply ignore them. When you see those name, or some useless post, just scroll down and skip. Don't even waste your time to go and argue, and in a way satisfy them.

OK, back to what I want to post. I recall reading someone from State asking if Doctor in Korea speak English. (Sigh... after skip 3 pages of posts, forgot who is that already!) For the 2 doc that I considered before, yes, they do. They are Dr. Jung Dong Hak and Dr. Kim of BK Clinic. I guess they don't speak excellent English, but communication shouldn't be a problem. There are Caucasian went to Dr. Jung before and for BK Clinic, there's a video showed Dr. Kim in a TV show in Shanghai, he speaks English quite well.

Rdgs,
Rabbit

big-eyes-maymay

Re: my bf doesn't want me to do it

Post by big-eyes-maymay » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 12:10 pm

xiaobai,

my bf does not support, because he thinks it's "unnatural". He was like --> I cannot accept if my gf is pretty because of plastic surgery. that kinda thing

Frankly, I did quarrel with him once over this. Anyway, this is our face, we should have our own say right, and it's our own money too! Whether bad or worse under the knife, we would have to face it rather than other people. He also mentioned he's afraid that after plastic become more ugly, even worse.

Anyway, dawn yang sure looked good after plastic (ok, i know she did not admit or deny..but ...ahem).

motivation for me. I'm just still thinking how to take leave to go only..hehe

Hey one more thing, for anybody who has done rhinoplasty, is it true you can't push or touch your nose in case it'll run out of shape? Can you still go swimming, wear goggles and stuff?

mayaray
Regular
Regular

Post by mayaray » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 12:11 pm

sorry but dawn yang looks scary in real life. She had too much done.

big-eyes-maymay

Re: ..

Post by big-eyes-maymay » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 12:40 pm

Hey there mayaray.

You met her before in real life? She sure looked good in her pictures though- in her blog and friendster pictures. I didn't know who she was until the PS discussion/breakout.

I had guy friends commented "oh she's so cute". So I asked, "don't you mind if she had plastic surgery?" And they were like "don't care-la. So pretty now, it's her face, her life, what's there to discuss about?"
True also.
mayaray wrote:sorry but dawn yang looks scary in real life. She had too much done.

milan

Post by milan » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 1:42 pm

i would like to go to BKK to look for Dr Sukit
in around May time
any girls interested to join me?
Jus pm me ok? :)

Mico

Post by Mico » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 6:49 pm

Hmm....after lookinf at Dawn Yang's blog, really find her very pretty.

How did u guys know tt she has been through PS?

If so, anyone knows where she sent for PS?

:)

tunafish

Post by tunafish » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 7:00 pm

i will be going to Dr Hsu sometime in October-November this year for a rhinoplasty. He's really good at it. Was thinking of doing double eyelids (with another doctor) a couple of days before Dr. Hsu's surgery.

young_princess wrote:im also waiting for jovin's post..anxious to know how it went..although im pretty sure it went well :D

young_princess
Regular
Regular

Post by young_princess » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 8:13 pm

tunafish wrote:i will be going to Dr Hsu sometime in October-November this year for a rhinoplasty. He's really good at it. Was thinking of doing double eyelids (with another doctor) a couple of days before Dr. Hsu's surgery.

young_princess wrote:im also waiting for jovin's post..anxious to know how it went..although im pretty sure it went well :D
oh dr. hsu is not known for double eyelids? bt jovin is going or went with him for that right? btw, can the surgeons in taiwan speak good english? im chinese as well bt cant speak mandarin.. :roll:

bt still contemplating between korea and taiwan... if u dont mind me asking, y u choose taiwan? :)
Last edited by young_princess on Mon, 03 Apr 2006 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

young_princess
Regular
Regular

Post by young_princess » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 10:22 pm

Rabbit wrote:Hi All,

Long time never post here. Was so happy to see there are suddenly 4 more pages of posts, so keen to click and see the news and discussion and... what a disappointment... sigh.

But nevermind. :), there's freedom of speech ma, they want to say whatever, let them be lor. The best way to keep this post alive and keep those useless post away is to just simply ignore them. When you see those name, or some useless post, just scroll down and skip. Don't even waste your time to go and argue, and in a way satisfy them.

OK, back to what I want to post. I recall reading someone from State asking if Doctor in Korea speak English. (Sigh... after skip 3 pages of posts, forgot who is that already!) For the 2 doc that I considered before, yes, they do. They are Dr. Jung Dong Hak and Dr. Kim of BK Clinic. I guess they don't speak excellent English, but communication shouldn't be a problem. There are Caucasian went to Dr. Jung before and for BK Clinic, there's a video showed Dr. Kim in a TV show in Shanghai, he speaks English quite well.

Rdgs,
Rabbit
hi rabbit, not sure if im the one ur referring to but im not caucasian, am chinese as well.. :D anyway good luck again! keep us posted... :)

ahmeilover
Chatter
Chatter

hello

Post by ahmeilover » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 11:16 pm

Hey gals.... countdown to my BKK trip .... 7 more days b4 i go there... actually really abit nervous and aso scare... haizz.... but xiaobai how come no reply de... she promise me she will counsell me wor.... :shock:

anyway hope everyone will pray n wish for me k?? thanks........ finally this thread is peaceful again without those ANYONES come in to interrupt... much appreciated. :-|

Fugazi

Re: hello

Post by Fugazi » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 11:24 pm

ahmeilover wrote:Hey gals.... countdown to my BKK trip .... 7 more days b4 i go there... actually really abit nervous and aso scare... haizz.... but xiaobai how come no reply de... she promise me she will counsell me wor.... :shock:

anyway hope everyone will pray n wish for me k?? thanks........ finally this thread is peaceful again without those ANYONES come in to interrupt... much appreciated. :-|
:-| :-|

ahmeilover
Chatter
Chatter

hey

Post by ahmeilover » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 11:45 pm

whats tt kinda expression for? If is care den greatly appreciated. If not.. THANKS. :?

xiaobai_lsh

Re: hey

Post by xiaobai_lsh » Tue, 04 Apr 2006 3:08 am

ahmeilover wrote:hey baibai....... no kish for me??? forget me le ah... lol....

I agreed wif young princess... pls all not interested jus leave this thread for good n stop adding those lame comments.... we cherish this thread for sharing with each other abt PS. pls dun try to be funny.

million Thanks~ :-|
I'll nvr forget u.........Here's a kiss for u and wish u luck for ur surgery ya

:kiss:

xiaobai_lsh

Re: my bf doesn't want me to do it

Post by xiaobai_lsh » Tue, 04 Apr 2006 3:22 am

big-eyes-maymay wrote:xiaobai,

my bf does not support, because he thinks it's "unnatural". He was like --> I cannot accept if my gf is pretty because of plastic surgery. that kinda thing

Frankly, I did quarrel with him once over this. Anyway, this is our face, we should have our own say right, and it's our own money too! Whether bad or worse under the knife, we would have to face it rather than other people. He also mentioned he's afraid that after plastic become more ugly, even worse.

Anyway, dawn yang sure looked good after plastic (ok, i know she did not admit or deny..but ...ahem).

motivation for me. I'm just still thinking how to take leave to go only..hehe

Hey one more thing, for anybody who has done rhinoplasty, is it true you can't push or touch your nose in case it'll run out of shape? Can you still go swimming, wear goggles and stuff?
Hey...u''ll have to be careful for the first month or so as this is the time when the sillicon will start to attach to ur nose... Doc told me some of his patient woke up with a crooked nose...as they must have accidentally hit it while slping....(Er..this didn't happened to me) so he told me if i actually woke up with a crooked nose... can use both of ur forefinger to adjust..but this only applies to the first month when it's still venerable... so becareful for the 1st month ya. :wink:

As for swimming, can wear googles!!! dun wori.. unless ur wear ur googles on ur nose...keke... But better try not to do sports for the first month as it'll increase swelling... and unnecessary pressure.. Actually i went for my swimming on the 60th day. No probs...

boooo

Post by boooo » Tue, 04 Apr 2006 2:05 pm

hello.. sorry can someone tell me when is it alright to start wearing glasses post op? thanks ^^ i've seen some of ur pics and the swellings around the eye is really quite bad.. i think i will have lotsa pain taking my contact lens in and out :o