Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
xiaobai_lsh

Post by xiaobai_lsh » Sun, 02 Apr 2006 6:04 pm

I guess i shouldn't even post here anymore cuz i was accused of being insecure instead of my initial intention of giving or helpin ppl who wants the info... i guess u were also followin my everyday post wanting to find out what's gg on.. or worst still u r just "insecure" with ur face if not why come to click on this topic <Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad> if u AIN"T interested?!! Dun waste ur PRECIOUS TIME coming to this "Insecure" infested forum!!!

I guess i should n't post or sent anymore of my progress just in case u r one of the green horns who wants it so much.. just in case u got so much info and went ahead with the surgery... :D I think i should be so nice to help ppl... ok...

Pinkko

anione interested to go bkk during jun-july??

Post by Pinkko » Sun, 02 Apr 2006 6:41 pm

hey, im looking for kaki to go bkk tis yr ard mid jun to july?? anione who's interested pls pm me.! the more the merrier!!

young_princess
Regular
Regular

Post by young_princess » Sun, 02 Apr 2006 9:06 pm

to everyone who has been posting silly stuff on this thread:

pls take note that this thread is for people who are interested in doing PS, who wanna share good/bad experiences, and a thread to get more info in doing PS. it is not a place to insult people, post silly mutilated pics and argue bout useless things. if u wish to do the following, please create ur own thread and create uselessness somewhere else. im sure that thread will be as popular as this one. just please do not disturb this particular thread

please stay on topic. thanks! :)

tunafish

Post by tunafish » Sun, 02 Apr 2006 9:44 pm

Earthfriendly,

I'd put it simply - it takes slight courage to admit your insecurities, and to do something about it. It takes sheer cowardice to slap people who talk about it.

IMHO.

earthfriendly wrote:
tunafish wrote:Fugazi,

The people here who follow the thread (including me) have a certain interest in augmenting a particular part of their face/body.

There is no fault in that. They are doing it to themselves, and for themselves.
Tunafish, you hit the nail on the head. Sometimes nature is not so kind and a little surgical enhancement may do wonders. I heard of a girl who had very small and slitty eyes and one could barely see her pupils. She had problem finding employment and eventually had her eyes surgically widened. Don't know the exact detail but maybe the surgeion removes/lifts the excess skin on her eyelids. She was much happier after that and had an easier time looking for a job. I do not know why potential employers are hesitant to hire her pre-surgery. Maybe her slitty eyes make her appear sleepy and conveys the impression that she is a slow and inefficient worker? This leads me to belief that there is value to cosmetic surgery, not to mention now the world can see those pair of beautiful eyes that was hiding behind the excess skin all those years :) .

I may not approve of people who wholly think cosmetic surgery will cure all their woes in life and those who are highly addicted to it. However, there are worse things that humans are capable of then trying to surgically change themselves like ............ addicted to drugs, gambling, commiting crimes like raping young children, kidnapping and murder etc........ Sorry if this sounds off the wall but why be so judgmental? After all, they are not inflicting harm on another being.

That said, I still can't help myself from poking fun at some of the cosmetic surgery posts :wink: .

tunafish

Post by tunafish » Sun, 02 Apr 2006 9:59 pm

Dear Xiaobai,

Although you have contributed numerous posts, I think it is imperative that you use the Queen's English - clear, proper, crisp, good grammer, no "sms" typing, etc.

Do not TRY to argue - when the topic runs dry, others will start to (1) criticize your written language (2) tell you that you have been lobotimized , etc.

Otherwise, you will get beaten LEFT, RIGHT, and CENTRE by people here who type and most probably speak better English than anyone else! I am sure these people have been awarded with the "Best English in the WWW"!!! Don't mess with them, you naughty girl!

This forum's packed with people of extraordinary intellectual prowess. Ooo... geniuses and fools - what a fine line!

tunafish

Post by tunafish » Sun, 02 Apr 2006 10:01 pm

concur.

still waiting for Jovin's recent experience with Dr. Hsu in Taipei.
young_princess wrote:to everyone who has been posting silly stuff on this thread:

pls take note that this thread is for people who are interested in doing PS, who wanna share good/bad experiences, and a thread to get more info in doing PS. it is not a place to insult people, post silly mutilated pics and argue bout useless things. if u wish to do the following, please create ur own thread and create uselessness somewhere else. im sure that thread will be as popular as this one. just please do not disturb this particular thread

please stay on topic. thanks! :)

ahmeilover
Chatter
Chatter

hey

Post by ahmeilover » Sun, 02 Apr 2006 10:35 pm

hey whats wrong wif all of the above... seems like u all r teasing at one another...

anyway i would advise anyone who wanna stay wif this topic to stay on if not jus leave this thread... greatly appreciated.. THANKS...why spend ur time laffing or gigging at other pple... PS is not any crime or sin k... thats the problem wif human... no wonder there is no world peace in the world....

xiaobai u okie?
:D

young_princess
Regular
Regular

Post by young_princess » Sun, 02 Apr 2006 11:09 pm

im also waiting for jovin's post..anxious to know how it went..although im pretty sure it went well :D

xiaobai_lsh

Post by xiaobai_lsh » Sun, 02 Apr 2006 11:24 pm

Ya.. maybe my english is not as good as u..i agree... but by the way u talk, u r just as "good" as u speaks... It shows that no matter how educated a person is, end of the day, still shallow........ :lol:

ilkk

Post by ilkk » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 12:14 am

i think you guys don't have to be rude.

come on...... chill

young_princess
Regular
Regular

Post by young_princess » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 12:26 am

AGAIN JUST A REMINDER:

PLEASE STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY OR IF IT IS OUT OF TOPIC. THIS THREAD IS TO GET USEFUL INFO ON PS AND A PLACE TO SHARE GOOD/BAD EXPERIENCES REGARDING PS. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST THE PEOPLE HERE IN THIS THREAD PLS CARRY ON YOUR ARGUEMENTS THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGING WHERE ONLY THE TWO OF YOU WILL BE CONCERNED.

xaiobai and to all pls ignore out of topic posts. thank u!

xiaobai_lsh

Post by xiaobai_lsh » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 12:28 am

Wahahahaha..................
:quarrel:
Pointless arguement!!! Waste my time!!! :cool:

Hahahahahhahahahahahaha......................... :tongue:

xiaobai_lsh

Post by xiaobai_lsh » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 12:32 am

young_princess wrote:AGAIN JUST A REMINDER:

PLEASE STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY OR IF IT IS OUT OF TOPIC. THIS THREAD IS TO GET USEFUL INFO ON PS AND A PLACE TO SHARE GOOD/BAD EXPERIENCES REGARDING PS. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST THE PEOPLE HERE IN THIS THREAD PLS CARRY ON YOUR ARGUEMENTS THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGING WHERE ONLY THE TWO OF YOU WILL BE CONCERNED.

xaiobai and to all pls ignore out of topic posts. thank u!
:kiss:

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 1:01 am

Why bother with plastic surgery? You are who you are not what you want somebody to believe. Plastic surgery is I believe intended to serve those unfortunate enough to be hideously disfigured through accident, injury or some misfortune of birth. Why waste your hard earned money on some vulture of a sugeon with dollar signs in front of his eyes?

Plavt.

ahmeilover
Chatter
Chatter

hey

Post by ahmeilover » Mon, 03 Apr 2006 1:52 am

hey baibai....... no kish for me??? forget me le ah... lol....

I agreed wif young princess... pls all not interested jus leave this thread for good n stop adding those lame comments.... we cherish this thread for sharing with each other abt PS. pls dun try to be funny.

million Thanks~ :-|